Area 51 Above Top Secret (closed to Ash13)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Sergeant Trevor Maddox
Age 25
Height 6'0"
Weight 164lbs
Hair crew cut blonde
Eyes sky blue
Appearance: medium build with formed muscles, clean shaven all over, no tattoos or piercings.

In the desert, 90 miles outside Las Vegas was the top secret base everyone knows about, Area 51. What goes on here,no one knows but right now, going along the hot tarmac with my body sweating in uniform I wanted to get into one of the hangers to cool off. There were plenty of others around, a few women but many of those were married but that didn't mean I couldn't look, but I was shy and they ere distracted a lot. There were rumors going around that we had an alien below but nothing I ever saw. I didn't care about aliens, thought it was bullshit.
 
Kimberly Cumstrom was all off 22 and very bright. the 5'10 130# red head was also a looker. her perky 32Cs and 40" long leggs always an attention getter. I pull to the main gate flashing my id card I say here to see (your name) where can I find him?"
 
The guard directs her to Captain Cushing's office in the back of the main hanger. Already there were several men, just in from the baking sun, trying to cool off inside the break room. They had been laboring in servicing the aircraft and getting rid of a large amount of waste from the aircraft. When they saw Cumstrom enter they were too exhausted to even acknowledge her, though they did follow her with the eyes, a desert DCU pattern that seemed to be a size too small showing off her delicate features, neatly laced tan leather boots and hair combed and bound in a bun behind her head and perched on her crown was a matching flop hat to match the uniform, however because command was very lax in appearance it was noticed that Cumstrom would appear wearing no undershirt showing a bra, sports bra, or nothing at all. She was definately a looker, but the way she carried herself, ramrod straight cover down with the brim just over the eyes and no smile or show of emotion she seeed to be taking everything seriously as she approached Cushing's office where I had just got summoned to.
 
Last edited:
at 5'10 i am almost as tall as most of the men and taller than some.. i arrive at the office and introduce myself.
 
Last edited:
"Ah, good, cumstrom" captain cushing said closing his book and looking at her with a satisfied smile seeing her sleak curves in that tight uniform, "this is sergeant maddox. You are to accompany him to Hanger 15 and report there to the scientists for any duties they require." Looking at her I wassurprised that she was pretty tall for a woman and shaking hands we headed out. As we did I culd see the men looking at Cumstrom as she walked with a sway that showed that ass. We hoped into a golf cart and headed back out into the warm sun, "so, tell me something about yourself, Cumstrom."
 
I tell you of my science credentials and past projects i have worked on in the past and how I am excited to learn here and very eager to please co workers to show I am a brain and not just a prettty face.
 
She was definately pretty but I hadto keep myself rigid whilst out in the open. Many people were charged with sexual harassment because some people overheard some rather crude remarks. Approaching the hanger and parking the cart in front we stepped out together and walked up to the front door, along the ay I looked at Cumstrom from behind.
 
"Private Kimberly Cumstrom reporting sir" I say as i hand him my papers that say I am here for some type of research duties as and assistant to the R& D departtment. I am then told I need to go through the security check which include a thourough search of my person to prevent contraband or wire taps from entering the base
 
Looking at her she seemed raher upbeat for a thorough boy search and I looked at her, than fine body in the tight uniform I looked at the duty sergeant and said that I would be happy to do this for them as the sergeant appeared to be very tired, even after he looked at Cumstrom as I took out a pair of latex gloves, wrapped my hands with them and looked about to see a couple of officers and the duty sergeant looking on with eagerness. "Keep you uniform on, for the time being, private," I said.
 
Last edited:
"yes sir" I say not knowing if you are higher rank but playing it safe in my response. I stand with hands at side as I feel your hands gently roam my tall frame.
 
"Don't call me 'sir' damn it, I work for a living" I mused as I started from the the top, taiking off her cover and working through her hair and then down the neck and having her open her mouth and loook fo any contraband then the back and front. She had a nice ass and firm breasts as I felt arund them carefully trying to be dilegent in my search.
 
my breathing picks up ever so slightly from anticipation of your next move. My perky 32C's heave up and down under top as I dont know what this "search" will entail. I see smiles from the officers and duty sergeant as they tell you go slow be thourough we cannot afford security breaches.
 
Feeling through he fabric of the blouse and looking down at the slit afforded by said blouse there was nothing underneth meaning that she may be wearing a bra or nothing at all and out of fear for her modesty I didn't have her blouse taken off just yet as I moved down further, feeling her back, hips, and then buttocks which was quite firm. She must be working out.
 
" Is this really neccessary?" I ask and one of the officers says " yes honey we have too many security breaches must be careful. The sergeant looks to you and say " we need to go more in depth to ensure the private is not wired or sneaking smaller contraband into the top secret areas here.
 
"It is necessary, private" I said continuing to feel her and going down to the buttocks the officers looked on with wide eyes and said that I may have missed a spot. Normally a cavity search such as this would require that the subject be stripped entirely naked so that every orifice and inch of flesh could be scrutinize and handled, but for some reason the officers looking on were in no hurry to have Cumstrom stripped. As I grabbed and felt each of her butt cheeks and felt their firmness and stretched them apart to feel her tight anus.
 
I squirm a bit at your touch trying to stand as still as possible since I am a private and higher ranking officials have ordered this "search". my firm 32C breasts rise and fall under my top as I am partially turned on by you copping a feel while others look on but I cannot let that on as I keep a good poker face going.
 
The officers were looking with wide eyes and leaning forwrd onto the table as I kept going. Reaching round and touching the belt buckle under the blouse and touching the metallic buckle and sliding the thumbs into the waist band and moving around her waist line towards the backside I couldn't feel anything unusual as she squirmed a bit. It was unusual to say the least and my heart was raising because I hadn't touched a woman like this before and I was compelled to do so as the men looked at me. Was this some kind of pratical joke or something? but she wasn't fighting back and after touching her backside and then sliding my hands between her legs and sliding them down her legs were slender and firm. "You take good care of yourself" complimenting her finess.
 
"i try to stay in good shape to make me a good soldier" I say looking straight ahead ass the officers watch on. they instruct you to do a more thourough "search" you can tell by their tone they are referring to my uniform.
 
"Come on, man, show us more," one of the officers barkedm, but I was rather heistant to have this woman stripped so I kept it modest for the time being. Just loioking at them they were shifting and licking their lips like watching a woman on a stripper pole as I popped a button on her blouse and then undid the buckle on her belt and they leaned forward intently as I gently pulled on the waist and felt around to the buttock again and found a thin slit around the anus, "What is this for?" i asked sliding a finger through the slit that was wide enough for two fingers.
 
"just a pocketmust be rip in pants" i say maintaining exposure but not taking kindly to you going slow infront of the guys but partially turned on. the sergent duty officer wants it sped up and me checked for a wire or small recording devices as security must be the utmost security on the base. I stand still eyes focused forward in their direction as the mandatory "search" continues. all the while I secretly grow wetter from the thought of possibly being exposed in front of the men in the hanger which is the two officers,duty sergeant and you.
 
"Come on, show that ass" one of the officers called out. Pulling down her trousers a bit to show about half of her cheeks they were perky and tight, very nice and I heard the men coo in delight as they look at Cumstrom as I continued my search. Leaving her trousers hanging I move back up and part the flaps of her blouse a bit further revealing more of her cleavage. It was very nice to see that she was wearing a sports bra underneth that was holding everything together. "Very nice, private" I couldn't help but smile in delight.

Normally I perfer my women wearing the uniform as the duty officers and sergeant wak around the desk and begin to surround Cumstrom with eagerness in their eyes as I part her cheeks and push the tip of the index finger against her moist pussy lips and feel how hot and damp it is. Oh my, she was turned on and then moved up further to see that tight little anus and gave it a poke. She wasn't carrying anything illegal but that wasn't stopping the rest of the men as they stood just inches away from the private with hunger in their eyes as I stood up and took off my latex gloves, "She's clean."
 
the duty sergeant looks at you and says "looks good but no chances can be taken and you know that!" he says sternly. "It is just you, me and these two officers with Private Cumstorm so we need to be thourough before she is allowed out of the hanger area. have her strip down now to srach and examine for being wired in anyway. it is for her country and national security she wont mind" he tells you as they take their seats back at the desk about 10 feet in front of me.
 
Probbing her rear with the tip of the fingers and opening the blouse all of the way and letting it hang on her shoulders before gravity let it fall as well as her bottoms fall in a heap around her ankles showing the bare legs then yanked the panties down as well. She took care of herself, neat, firm, clean skin and muscles.

"My compliments" I said blushing.

The others were looking on like hungry vultures as I finished up and felt the dampness from between her legs. "Are you okay, private?" Asking with concern then it dawned on me what was happening as the two officers and duty sergeant were literally watering at the mouth looking at her.
 
Last edited:
blushing heavily now as my perky 32C's are on display as well as my bald pussy, i ask " are we done yet with the search I have no contraband" the men at the table discuss for a moment and say ,for now Private Cumstrom". they then direct you to show me next step in checking into the base after I redress. I follow you to....
 
She was definately pretty, even in the nude and the men were looking at her as a T-bone steak, no doubt they wanted to have their way with her, but they kept their composure and sent us on our way. After she dressed herself and moved through a electronically locked door towards a back room where we had to shut the door in order to proceed to the next room. There we were confronted by two guards that were in full battle rattle that had their eyes trained on us. Taking out our ID cards we presented them and they allowed us through.

A cavity search, as pleasing as it was to feel her firm body I couldn't look at Cumstrom for awhile out of embarassment.
 
Back
Top