anyone who actually got a 100% straight guy to suck off?

Only one thing is clear Vicky. You are a fucking troll and one more person that I will add to my ignore list.

Thanks.Btw,you were the one that commented me. Don't be mad because you cannot turn a 100% straight guy gay. Please.
 
Vickie, you really are a troll. A str8 woman who tries to police everyone else's identity in the GLBT forum.
 
Vickie, you really are a troll. A str8 woman who tries to police everyone else's identity in the GLBT forum.

i am mot policing anyone,i was just calling bullshit,and speaking facts,plus i am not that decided to quote me,and start a fight with me,that was the other guy,get on him for fucking with me.
 
Please stop fooling yourself,sweetheart.There's no way in hell a 100% straight man would let another man suck his dick. He's either lying too you to get his dick sucked, or his gay. I don't understand the logic some gay men have by corrupting supposedly "straight men" If a man willing touches another man in sexual way willing than he is gay. Please stop thinking you are having sex with a 100% straight man because you are not.

Well no, but I agree that a "100% straight" guy isn't going to have any consensual and meaningful sexual contact with another man. But men who do aren't necessarily gay. They are just not straight, and on that sliding bi time of their life.

Likewise I really don't understand the attraction either. Believe it or not, at least as far as I am aware, it is very uncommon for a normal gay man to seek out "straight" guys for sex. Sure it happens, but those guys have issues to begin with. Note, I am not saying there wont be an attraction...(god knows there are many "straight" guys I find extremely attractive and sexy, and wishing they were gay.)

Guys who suddenly "decide" they are gay after living a seemingly straight life, I guess I can understand a little. In all likelihood, they were always gay, just either isolated or in denial due to socio/religious and family upbringing and expectations. (My experiences were similar, but because, I guess, was exposed to gay men at an earlier stage in my life, I opened myself to the gay community at a fairly young age and recognized that that was my "normal" and what "felt right" to me. I didn't really understand that I was gay until perhaps high school. And indeed for my life prior to that, it was really in retrospect that I later understood, that I was never attracted to girls, at that time, I just didn't think anything of it one way or another. It took meeting and befriending some gay acquaintances to understand what and how I was feeling and to accept that contrary to what I was brought up with. So for me, it was earlier than later, but I can see how it can be delayed, then repressed.)

But don't confuse the sexual act with the emotional side of being gay. Two men can have sex, the act itself is very possible. (Insert tab A into hole B) However, the emotional bond and need and desire to be with another man (and not just sexually), or a certain man, is something that will be lacking except for in a gay man.

Just like it is possible for a gay man to have sex with a woman...does that make him 100% straight? No. It might make him curious or experimental and who knows he may enjoy it, or not. But does he leave the encounter wanting more? Wanting emotional connections with women, who he now finds himself suddenly attracted to? Again his upbringing may have been mostly accepting of a "gay lifestyle" so he fell naturally into that, when indeed he may be bisexual.

My head hurts, so I am going to stop now... but I hope you get the idea.
 
Last edited:
The thing to watch out for with truly straight men is the homophobic reaction afterwards.

really.

Yeah, and it's not exclusive to "straight" guys. There are some guys, who are gay (but in acute denial), but because of severe homophobic and abusive upbringings coupled with fear of being outed and other societal pressures, just can't help themselves. They will have sex, because they want and need it, but afterwards have severe violent reactions: beat up on their partner to "purge the gay. "

Sadly this is more common than you might think.
 
Last edited:
I guess I dont understand why there is such controversy with this question. I could think of situations where a straight guy could end up doing it. One of my fantasies is to see my straight husband with a cock in his mouth. Would he do it on his own? No way in hell! But maybe the right situation if i begged and coaxed and coerced and told him how much i wanted to see it, would he do it for just a second .... for me. I could see that happening perhaps.
 
Okay, it is late here, I am a bit bored & horny, and really this th'd is such a hot mess it made me smile so I'd like to wade in and give my perspective. As an only slightly less than 100% straight married male that has had one or cocks offered to my mouth over the years.

The last guy I sucked off claimed he was straight and he was married but said his wife hadn't blown him in 4front months and was so hard up for a blowjob all it took was a couple of beers and some talk about how good a blowjob would be and how nuch I liked to suck cock...

This.
That deserved to be quoted more than once. Men like their cocks sucked, and a man's mouth feels not that much different than a woman's. Now sucking their cock and having them suck YOUR cock is a whole big red line of difference. It might not seem it to those of y'all that are 100% gay men...but it's there for the rest of us.

Give what a rest? I am only speaking the truth. I have no idea why these gay men think it's so damn hot to turn 1000% straight men, or chase after them.There is no way In the ever living hell, and high heavens a 100% straight man would let another man touch him sexually. Once a man have any type of sexual intercourse with another man,he is no longer straight but gay. Hell,even that guy said he thought he was straight until he hooked with another man.

I do however some what believe that it's pretty easy making a 'straight' guy go gay for the rest of their life.But that's only on a few instances.

Did you marry a man that left you to suck cock in public bathrooms or something?
No 100% straight woman has ever slid her finger into a 100% gay friends pussy?

Now a random hookup is one thing...getting a straight guy you know to suck your cock is another.

I guess I dont understand why there is such controversy with this question. I could think of situations where a straight guy could end up doing it. One of my fantasies is to see my straight husband with a cock in his mouth. Would he do it on his own? No way in hell! But maybe the right situation if i begged and coaxed and coerced and told him how much i wanted to see it, would he do it for just a second .... for me. I could see that happening perhaps.

Playing gay MM porn for him and telling him how hot it gets you is a good way to start. Sucking his cock while he's watching gay porn is a great way to start! :D
It won't happen at first, but once he's comfortable watching gay porn with a wet pussy next to him, accepts it as "okay", it's not that far a leap.

Now "turning" someone you know and see regularly that identifies as straight into an on their knees cocksucker...that's going to take some work. And all the power to ya, but really why bother? There's probably more than one guy around that will do a better job sucking your cock if you just ask.

As for the straight guys that decide to get all gay bashy after they've blown their load into your mouth......they are just douchebags. Unfortunately the world is full of douchebaggery. Blowing a guy that drives a Bro-dozer is a red flag.
 
Okay, it is late here, I am a bit ... and ...



This.
That deserved to be quoted more than once. Men like their cocks sucked, and a man's mouth feels not that much different than a woman's. Now sucking their cock and having them suck YOUR cock is a whole big red line of difference. It might not seem it to those of y'all that are 100% gay men...but it's there for the rest of us....

.

Thanks for that perspective, yeah I have heard it before, but forgot it...
 
so i guess the question could be more usefully framed 'a guy who is considered (ie. by peers, friends, his community) straight'?

I've given oral pleasure to about 10 guys in my whole life and 5 of them didn't reciprocate. I think all 5 considered themselves straight
 
Back
Top