Serendipity? Happenstance? Coincidence? - a study in destiny

First of many . . .

As I'm nearing explosion, I make a really stupid move . . . I look down again . . .

. . . there you are, with your mouth slurping down my cock over and over, and this maniacal hunger in your eyes that is so fucking hot . . .

. . . I'm immediately coming down your throat . . . no warning . . . just combustion and release . . .

"Oh fuck yeah . . . fuck yea . . . " stream after stream, pulse after pulse ". . . oh ffuuhhgg . . uhmm . . . . . . " my whole body tensing and tingling as you suck and slurp and lick and swallow and pull and milk " . . . god yes."

My knees start to buckle under the pleasure . . . but I just ride your mouth . . . sliding and riding . . . breathing and heaving . . . "Oh goddamn."

And I just hold your head against me now, unable to believe how hot you are, and filled with a thirst to give you orgasm after orgasm of pleasure for this . . . hell, even before this . . . I just want you to scream out in pleasure . . . I will fuck you silly . . . very soon.

For now I pull you up to your feet, stopping with a dumbfounded look of pleasure as I realize that we skipped a step . . .

Laughing, I ask . . . "What was your name?"

--
 
Where to from here?

"What was your name?" I hear you ask as I stand in front of you, flexing my knees to get the feeling back into them. Bathroom tiles are not designed to be knelt on for long lengths of time but when I'm that hungry for cock I think I could kneel on burning coals.

I lick my lips, still tasting you on them as I move over to the mirror above the sink to check my appearance. I run my fingers through my hair as I look to you in the mirror "My name is Susan.. remember it, you'll be moaning it later." I wink as I move over to you, sliding your boxers and pants back up your legs. Its just another excuse to touch you, especially as I linger on your cock as I tuck it back in.

I look up at you and whisper "So what do you want to do now? I'm hoping you want to come back to my place and fuck. Though I have a feeling you're the kind of guy to giving me screaming orgasms, and I don't mean the drink. Maybe a hotel would be better.." I say as I think aloud.
 
Hotel it is . . . but not yet . . .

"Oh, I'm sure I'll remember your name, Susan. I'm Ed. Good to meet you . . a few weeks ago, I mean."

"So what do you want to do now," you say before glazing over for a moment of thought. Then, before I can answer, you tell me what I want to do now: "Maybe a hotel would be better.." . . . that's right.

"I've definitely got a hotel for us . . . a couple of days worth of hotel, in fact," and I'm already tugging your hand to pull you outside and hail a cab. On the way past your friends, who are showing different levels of laughter and/or disgust, I say to none of them in particular, "Thanks," and keep walking.

Outside, the cab arrives, and you get in first. You must have seen that I was taking this quick second to actually put my camera back in its bag . . . fuck, watching you slowly slide that skirt up while we made our way to the cab . . . I just had to get that shot.

Lit-Taxi.jpg

In the bathroom, we had some privacy at least, but you just took it to a whole new level. Goddamn that is hot!

I jump in right after you, excited for what's to come.

After giving the cabbie the name of my hotel, I close the door, reach over and grab underneath your right knee, and lift your leg up and toward me, opening you up.

With your legs spread, I slide my hands up your thighs, tracing my tongue behind them until my cheek runs into my hand, which is pulling your panties aside to give me access to taste you.

Teasing you with licks all around, now and then a glancing flick across your clit, I eventually slide a finger inside you and gently begin to curl it and slide along your upper wall. The first spasms in your thighs let me know the light upward strokes on your clit from my tongue are what you like.

Your hands are gripping my head, and my intensity is deepening as my finger presses inside you and my tongue puts stronger pressure along your lips and clit. Your hips pushing up against my face (and that expression on your face when I look up - biting your lower lip, eyes closed, raising both eyebrows in the middle as you choke back your moans) have got me completely turned on.

I begin to wonder if you'll let yourself orgasm right here, or if you'll need something more to create that . . . I love discovering you . . . finding out what makes you squirm . . . I want to know it all.

--
 
Teasing the Tease

I thought I was the tease, that I was the one making you squirm. I was in control of the situation in the bathroom but now you're the one leading me from the club after saying something about a motel. Then you're hailing a cab as I stand there still tingling from the taste of your cum in my mouth. Well, time to be the tease again.

I lift my dress and flash you my ass as I get into the cab, hearing the click of your camera and grinning as I realise its another photo to add to the collection. I crawl in, purposely wiggling my ass at you as I do. But then you take me by complete surprise as your hands grip my legs.

I moan as your lips touch my skin and then you're intimately kissing me and all I can do it lie back and moan. I don't bother to be quiet. It can't be the first time a taxi driver has been witness to such a thing. And even if its this taxi drivers first experience I don't mind being his fantasy for a few minutes at least.

My fingers slide into your hair and I hold your face in place so I can fuck it. Lifting my ass off the seat and pressing my clit closer to your mouth. Your fingers are stroking in just the right place and I quickly realise you know what you're doing. Tonight.. this weekend.. might actually be fun. You might actually know how to make me scream with pleasure. Its certainly beginning to feel that way.

I'm not sure if its the thrill of being in a taxi with your face between my thighs, the build up of tension from sucking your cock or just that its been so damn long since I've had my pussy eaten, but before I can stop it I'm cumming on your face.

There's nothing quiet or ladylike about the way my thighs clamp around your head and my hands push your face forward. My moaned "Fuck.. fuck.. fuuuuucccckkk.." as I orgasm or the way I'm lying there like the wanton slut I've become tonight. I open my eyes as my breasts heave with the effort of drawing breath and look down at you, unclamping my thighs so you'll hear me say "Holy shit Ed. You can do that whenever you like."
 
Sensitive and Glowing

"Holy shit Ed. You can do that whenever you like."

"Oh, I will," I say as I continue flicking little tongue teases around your thighs and belly. "I most certainly will."

Since we're only a few blocks away now, and assuming that your clit is too sensitive for any major moves, I just slink upright in the seat (for the first time) and watch you (and the buildings blurring past behind you) as you straighten out your clothes with a delightfully sexy yet goofy grin.

Lit-taxi thumb.jpg

Playfulness. Something I can't live without. When mixed with adventurousness, something I can't resist. How am I going to board a plane in 48 hours?

NOPE! Not thinking about that. NEXT! Something else . . . something else . . .

"Hey, Susan . . . got any tattoos you want to show me before we get to the hotel?"

I've stared at a photo of this woman long enough to know that she's got at least one, but after the vividness of that vision of us fucking in the alley, I've just got to know if there's any others.

--



--
 
Last edited:
Discovering More

"Hey, Susan . . . got any tattoos you want to show me before we get to the hotel?" I smile mischievously over at you then turn my attention out the window at the taxi, wondering which hotel we're on our way to.

I finally get my dress back into place, wiggling it back down my hips and making sure my breasts now rest snugly away where they should be. Its perhaps a little late for modesty and my suspicions are confirmed as I look ahead and see the taxi driver watching me a little more than he should.

I glance back at you, the smile still playing over my lips as I look to my arm "No, that's not my only one but you're going to have to discover the other ones for yourself." I think of the turtle I have on my hip, waves of water surrounding it as it swims towards the centre of my body and smile, you'll like finding that I'm guessing.

turtle07.jpg

"So where are you staying? Where are we headed. And more importantly. How long are you in the country for?" I ask, assuming you're not actually from the UK as I recognise your accent as being American. I wonder how long you'll be here and what that means for any more interactions between us. I shake my head as my thoughts begin to travel past this weekend and into the future and look to you, waiting for your reply.
 
Last edited:
Adding to our portfolio . . .

"No, that's not my only one but you're going to have to discover the other ones for yourself."

Can't wait, I think to myself.

Then you hit me with a jolt of reality . . . the same reality I was avoiding . . . "How long are you in the country for?"

You also asked where I'm staying, but that answer is already provided as we arrive at the car drop for the hotel.

"Two days, as it stands right now, but I'm open to playing around with time-lines. Kinda like I'm open to playing around . . . in general. Either way, I come through London pretty often, so it's bound to figure itself out."

I quickly pay the cabbie so we can get upstairs. As we cruise through the lobby, I catch the eye of the desk attendant long enough to say, "Bottle of Zin, room 884?" She smiles, nods, and goes to pick up the phone, but we don't see her because we've already moved on to the elevator bank.

You know, it must look pretty typical to anybody else . . . that couple who can't keep their hands off each other. And the cynics in the lobby who have a view of us as we wait for the elevator could say, "It'll never last." But what they really mean to say is, "Or at least, mine didn't."

It's the romantics in the lobby I prefer to think about as I stroke your body and we kiss each other every which way . . . the romantics who are thinking to themselves either, "God I love it when the sparks fly inside me like that," or "Goddamn, that's hot to watch." My kind of romantics. <DING>

We get in the elevator, and immediately my fantasy kicks in. Speaking of typical . . . this one is universal, right? Doing it in the elevator. A classic. Well, I've had just enough exhibitionism for tonight, so I'm content not to push my luck, and instead we just play with pushing aside some clothes here and there, and letting our tongues wander on each other until . . . . <DING>

We're cruising down the hall, until we grope and stumble our way into the room (thank god for these in-and-out magnetic keys!) You immediately shed your over-coat, leaving you and your dress in full view as you lower yourself back onto the couch and say, "So what do you want to do to me now?"

Hell . . . I don't know if this is what you want, but I just can't leave you looking all hot and sexy draped on that couch without snapping a shot or two (how else am I going to make it through the times when we're a couple thousand miles from each other . . .sheesh!)

I turn on a lamp, kill the rest of the lights in the room, and say, "I'd like to add a couple shots to the unbelievable portfolio we've got going here. This is the kind of shoot that ends when I know what all your tattoos look like, and there's at least 10 shots of my cock sliding inside you. You ready for that?"

Lit-Couch.jpg

--
 
A little more teasing.

I'm lying on the couch as you dim the lights and leave only a few burning. I trust your photographers eye. You won't take a photo that would make me look awful. I look up at you as you snap the shot and say: "I'd like to add a couple shots to the unbelievable portfolio we've got going here. This is the kind of shoot that ends when I know what all your tattoos look like, and there's at least 10 shots of my cock sliding inside you. You ready for that?"

I grin at you as you speak, how could I not? I'm already wet with anticipation over the thought of you sliding your cock inside me. Not to mention getting more and more turned on by the idea of you taking photos. I've always known I had a tendency towards exhibitionism but I didn't realise it would excite me so much. "I think adding some more shots would be a great idea Ed. How about I give you something to shoot?" I say as I slowly sit up and cross one leg over the other. Snap. The camera takes a photo and I begin to play to it.

I slide my hands down my leg and slowly undo the buckle of one of my shoes, looking up at you as you get to see the deep cleavage of my dress. Snap. I uncross then recross my legs so I can undo the other buckle. dropping my shoe to the floor as I look at you again. Snap. I straighten up, sliding my hands up my legs and uncrossing them, sitting with my legs spread. Snap.

My hands move up my body to caress my breasts through the dress. Cupping their full weight and teasing my hard, sensitive nipples. Snap. I slowly undo the zip at my back and begin to peel the dress down my torso. Snap. Then stand to slide it over my hips. Snap. It finally pools at my feet and I stand there in my bra and panties, my hands on my hips though I'm careful not to cover the turtle on one side. Snap. Snap. Snap.

I look up at you and smile "Shall I carry on undressing? Or would you like to have the honors?" I say as I wonder who the seductress is I've turned into. I guess all those drinks and the months of sexual tension have come to a head. Or could it be that I've just finally found someone I can relax around enough to let that seductress show. That's too deep a thought for now I think as I look at you expectantly, wondering what you'd like me to do.
 
First ever erotic shoot . . .

Goddamn, you are hot. So f-u-c-k-i-n-g hot.

Teasing the shit out of me with every slide of your leg, every move of that fabric, every look in your eyes. The way you're playing to the camera, and the way you move your body, and so willingly . . . it actually crosses my mind that I've accidentally hooked up with a stripper . . or a professional model. Hell, for all I know you're both!

Which isn't a problem, per se . . . right now it's just turning me on, because this show is mine. These photos are going to warm the coldest nights Jersey can possibly throw down.

When you spread your legs for me that first time and then reach for your zipper, I know you're getting warmed up . . . there's a flush to your skin too. A glaze to your eyes that says you're loosened up and ready to go.

Your dress hits the floor.

My camera is furiously clicking - documenting this forever.

Then you say, "Shall I carry on undressing? Or would you like to have the honors?" Well that's a 'pros and cons' situation . . . unless I can undress you with one hand while the camera at least gets something to record this!

During my moment of deliberation, you've slid back onto the couch, arching your back over the arm a bit. I get one more shot of that before I take you up on your offer.

I slide onto the couch, hovering over you, getting close-ups with one hand and sliding my other one over your bare shoulder . . . brushing the side of your bra . . . playing with your abdomen a bit . . . crossing your hip transition to the top of your thigh - each location a photo.

All this time, you've been undoing my pants, now bunched around my knees, and you're already on to my boxers. There's a different <SNAP> in the room when the elastic pulls down and across my cock - releasing it to slap against my stomach with excitement. Just as your hand reaches to stroke me, I fumble my way to standing up, stepping out of the clothes at my ankle.

I'm absolutely delighted by the pout that put on your face.

"I want the shot of me taking off your bra to be a long shot, all the way down your body with your head draping backward over the couch arm there. That is so fucking hot."

Coming around the side of the couch, I begin to reach down to unsnap your bra, and you accommodate me by lifting up a bit. The shot is gorgeous (I only hope it's in focus!) Just as I reveal your breasts for the first time, and they do that amazing "perfect shape" thing that breasts do when a woman's laying down with her back arched, you turn your head to surprise me.

I had just finished setting the camera to sepia, to try something new.

pic3.jpg

Well that's certainly new, I thought. Already I'm moaning in complete pleasure. I'm not going come . . I'm starving to fuck you too much to let that happen . . . but it can't hurt to enjoy this for a couple of seconds.

--
 
Nothing To Hide

Lying back on the couch, enjoying your touch I can feel the moisture growing between my legs. Know I'm getting wetter and wetter in that way that usually embarrasses me but tonight I'm proud of it. Its evidence of your affect on me and I can't wait for you to discover how wet my panties now are.

Your touch makes me moan and I find it harder and hard to remain still, my hips lightly lift off the couch. My body getting even hotter with each caress of your hands.

I've almost forgotten you're taking photos and when I remember there is a new rush of excitement that shows itself as tingles through my body.

I lean back against the couch, pouting as you move to stand up, deciding how you'd like your next shot to be and in the process moving your cock too far from my reach. But then I see my chance.

While you're distracted with your camera I reach for your cock and slide it into my mouth once more. Holding you with a light touch of my hand I bob my head up and down to tease you as I did in the bathroom earlier. I hear the snap of the camera and decide you need one more shot for the portfolio.

I lean up enough to bury your cock in my throat and hold it there, looking up to you and the camera with that 'I'm-enjoying-you-being-in-my-throat' kind of glint in my eyes.

I'm rewarded by your moans and the bucking of your hips but it would seem that another blow job isn't what you're after. I pout once more as you remove what is fast becoming my favourite cock ever from my throat.

You move to the other end of the couch and I soon realise its time for my close up. A close up of a very different kind that is.

I slide my hands over my bare breasts and down to my hips, moving over my panties to the centre of my body. I moan softly as I discover how wet my panties are and hot I am there.

Looking up at you I grin as I spread my legs and slowly rub my index finger against myself, biting my lip as heat spreads through me once more.

I lift my ass off the couch enough to push my panties down and do so slowly, taking my time to slowly push them down my legs and lifting my foot to kick my panties away. Intentionally aiming them to land on your arm as you hold your camera, wanting you to feel how wet they are. Wanting to tease you with my scent.

I smile up at you as you get your first proper glimpse of my pussy. No panties covering it. No cramped confines of a taxi to hinder your view. Just me.

I lift the leg closest to the back of the couch and rest my foot on top of it so my legs are spread wide and I have no secrets to hide. Lying there completely naked with my pussy bare for your view I should feel embarrassed. But tonight I'm turned on and if the amount of photos you're taking is evidence, you are too.

I smile as I casually run my fingertips over my hard nipples and look over at you, whispering huskily "So Ed, whatever will you do with me now?"
 
Like my casting couch fantasy, but better . . .

After reluctantly pulling myself out of your mouth, I come around in front of you, only to find that you're ready for me - reading me.

You give me a little show while my trigger finger catches every centimeter of movement, and my cock twitches uncontrollably.

As your panties slowly slide down, and you finally come into full view, I look over the top of the camera just long enough to catch a wicked look in your eyes as you say, "So Ed, whatever will you do with me now?"

God, that leg you propped up on top of the couch gives me such a tingling, thrilling, fire inside . . . it's as though that one movement of brazen fuckability, along with everything else that's happened tonight, has made it obvious that I wasn't mistaken when I saw your sassiness on the street that first day.

You really are that hot.

I quickly take a couple long shots up your body, with your pussy glistening in the foreground, before setting the camera down so I can play with you instead of the fantasy through the lens.

Kneeling onto the couch between the spread of your incredible thighs, your propped leg naturally shifts onto my shoulder as I guide myself with my right hand to make sure that I don't enter you - not yet.

I push my cock against your clit - sliding back and forth with our mixed slickness - licking your clit with the tiny lips at the head of my cock, teasing you with forceful and gentler strokes here and there.

It would only take the slightest downward push on my cock for a stroke to squeeze me deep inside you. The slightest movement . . .

--
 
"Hmmm.. fuck.." Is about all I can manage as I feel the head of your cock dancing over the wet nub of my clit. Intimately brushing yourself against me so I'm left throbbing with desire. Yeah, guys aren't the only ones who can throb. I feel my pulse beating hard and fast deep within my pussy.

I know it'd only take one movement. One lift of my ass off the bed. One arch of my back. Pushing the foot on the couch downwards I lift my ass off the couch the small amount I need to invite you in. And it works..

We're so slick and wet with desire it takes very little for you to slide all the way inside me until there is no where left to go. I moan once more, the same "Hmm.. fuck.." as before as we now connect deeply.

Without a moment's hesitation I begin to rock back and forth, the foot on the couch helping me move as the other bangs gently on your shoulder. My breasts begin to bounce and my gaze meets yours as I slide up and down your slick cock. My cunt hungrily for you and the pleasure you'll give it.
 
Sliding inside. Finally fucking.

I've got that hand on that cock. That guide. I'm in control . . . wanting to be inside you so bad, but just wanting to let the sizzling build deep in my cock for just a mo-

"Hmm.. fuck.." Your ass and thigh arch up to catch me, forcing my cock inside your wet, hot cunt. Goddamn, you feel so good.

And look at you! Your arms above your head, pushing off the arm of the chair . . . your ass and thighs lifting and gripping me . . . your breasts swaying as our bodies collide and slide.

"Fuck, Susan, you feel amazing. Oh, god."

I slide my hands up your thighs to grab around your sides, my hands half on your ass and half on your the sides of your lower back, gripping you and taking control of the rhythm as we begin to ride each other with some animalism.

The way your eyes can't stay open and can't stay shut, the way your mouth falls open in little gasps . . . the way your hair is falling across your face and down onto your shoulder . . . this is unbelievable.

And we keep fucking . . . clenching . . . . riding . . . sliding . . .

. . . . goddamn, you are the hottest woman on the planet.

--
 
Igniting the Fire.

"Fuck, Susan, you feel amazing. Oh, god." I hear from what could be a million miles away but it, quite literally, directly above me. Its the sound of you enjoying having your cock deep inside me. Its the response to your shaft firmly impaling my cunt as we fuck against each other.

Back and forth. In and out. The hot, wet sounds of slapping thighs and the grunts of pleasure we're both emitting are combining in a symphony of sex. Music to fuck to I think with a smile.

My fingernails scratch over your forearms as your hands grip my hips and we fuck against each other. Your name falls from my lips in breathy sighs and loud moans as the fire you've been stoking all night ignites and begins to burn, fast.
 
Making up for lost time

There's a whole lot of shots I've never gotten, and definitely not with a fantasy woman like you -- you, the woman I'm fucking right now.

Sliding led to slapping against each other. Slapping led to thrusting urgently inside you. Thrusting led to fucking you silly. Fucking you is now slamming - slamming into you as I can hear and feel your body clenching and gasping to climax.

I bite my lower lip, wanting to hold on through this peak . . . wanting to give you this bliss before slowing it down and finding a new angle that lets my entire body slide along you as we fuck.

You're pushing up so hard into me. We've both obviously needed this for a long time. This is fucking. Pure fucking.

"I want you to fucking cum for me. Right now, Susan."

--
 
Losing Control

Its been so long, too long since I've felt anything as good as your cock inside me. So when you practically growl "I want you to fucking cum for me. Right now, Susan." I have no choice but to listen.

Even if my mind is telling me to resist. To draw out the pleasure so I can really enjoy what we're doing. My body as other ideas.

My hands at your arms grip hard, fingernails digging in as I push all the way down onto your cock. My back arches and my shouted "Fuck.. yessss.." seems to fill the room as I orgasm. Its hard and intense, so much so that I wonder for a moment if it hurts your cock to have my cunt spasm so hard.

I lie there breathlessly panting for air as I recover from such an intense release I think I might actually be able to see stars.
 
Connection

Riding in front of you like this, I watched your face contort so sensually as you were reaching orgasm. When I asked you to come for me, it's like the permission cracked something open . . your hands gripped onto me and pressed me into you over and over, building up so much faster and then your mild screams and curses showed me that you were cresting.

God your face looks gorgeous as you come. Listening to you is making me want to come too . . . but I want to play more . . . I already came so forcefully at the bar . . . I just keep biting my lip inside and watching your rocking body as your pulling starts to last longer than your clenching, and I can tell that you just want me to slow down until I'm just buried inside you.

As your breathing stabilizes, I just kneel and watch you. Your eyes opened at one point, but it was pretty intense to connect like that right now, and they drifted back shut. I clench my cock every now and then, so that you can feel the small shimmy it makes inside you as we just sit like this - an aftershock rolls through you, and your mouth purses and your eyes fly open with a look that playfully says, "Quit with the shimmy and the pressing up against me, you fucker! I know you're teasing me, flaunting your power that you can do that to me because I'm sensitive right now."

I just smile. Glad that you know that's what I'm up to. I suppose I could quit, but it's so damn fun!

So I shift my knees back and rock my chest forward in order to kiss your neck and shoulders while we enjoy this lull.

When I lift my head to look into your eyes, something has changed. I'm not sure if you're coming down off the alcohol or if the orgasm released some kind of fog inside, but you are clear-eyed and connected. It's like I'm looking at a more powerful Susan than 5 minutes ago when you were still coming down from the climax.

This is odd . . . and amazing. We're . . . . just looking at each other.

Sometimes it's like you're trying to figure me out, but those are just moments compared to the longer stretches of a look that is inviting me in. Then we both let a smile come into our looks. Welcome. Warmth. Ease. Comfort. Freedom.

Wow.

It's like everything's OK.

And it is . . . which might be why we don't need any words for it. It just is.

You move your hands off my hips, and move them onto my shoulders and begin rubbing my shoulders near my neck.

Huh . . . I hadn't even noticed how my arms were starting to get sore from holding myself above you all this time . . . . but you knew. Goddamn, that feels good.

"Aw, shit . . . you're going to turn me into Jell-O with those hands, Susan."

I see you grin. Then you clamp your cunt down on my cock, saying, "Yeah . . . we've really got to do something about that."

Doh! Our body temperatures are identical inside there now, and there's no movement . . . so I just . . . . focused on other things.

And now I'm definitely wanting to do something about it. That clamp-down felt GOOD after all! Too good to call it a night, and with all this travel I'm afraid that if I just relax and connect with you much longer my jet-lag is going to catch up with me!

As I start to twitch and grow inside you again, I shift my upper body a bit to change my arm position. But you push on my shoulders and tell me to lay on the floor on my back.

This sounds promising, I think to myself.

I slowly pull myself out of you, noticing the slight chill of the air temperature on my cock as I move off the couch. While I'm up I grab my camera and prop it on top of the dresser on it's mini-pod and focus it onto the floor, set the timer to start snapping shots in a few minutes, and lay down.

Your skin is red where my body was pressured against it, but the flush of orgasm is gone from your face and neck. I watch you move from the couch. Really watch you, I mean. Notice you. The way you move. The way your hair is haphazard. The way you don't give a fuck that we're naked in a hotel room. The way your thoughts cross your face.

You kneel down next to me, and start teasingly cleaning your taste off my cock. Little licks. I see your hair pulled behind your ear. Quick sucks. The wet sounds. Hot and cold. I can taste you too, still in my mouth. Long licks. You're making little sounds from the muscle effort of bending over me. Long, slow, sucking. Incredible. I might as well have my fingers in the wall outlet. I'm buzzing.

You stop, and stand up over me . . . . considering . . .

. . . like you're strategizing . . . choosing . . . .

Just walking around me . . . . planning . . . .

. . . smilling . . . . and then you turn to face the dresser, and keeping your feet flat on the floor you slowly bend your knees . . . bending and lowering . . . until I have to lift my chin to my chest in order to watch your ass come down on my stomach.

Then, with a little lift and tuck, you just drop your full weight right onto the base of my cock as my shaft slides deep inside you, and then you just start bobbing - hands on my knees - just riding. Your ass looks so fucking hot, and your hair swings back and forth, and we're moaning.

"Goddamn, Susan. That's it." It's just exactly right. You feel un-be-goddam-lievable. Jee-zus.

A few minutes later, your toned legs just keep bobbing, and the only sign that you might be getting a bit tired is that your hands have moved back to my chest for support.

When we really start to go for broke, your arms collapse you onto my chest, and I roll you over a bit so that one side of you can rest against the carpet. My knee lifts one of your legs up, spreading you open to me and forcing you to let me control the rhythm. It's not long before we're frenzied again, sliding full-bodied against each other. I can smell your hair and your skin and your pussy as we buck.

The camera was set to take 20 pictures . . . and I don't suppose I ever noticed that it had continued its little clicks all that time, so it wasn't until 3 days later that I found this one, and decided it was my favorite.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

Lit-On the carpet.jpg

--

-- I'm guessing that was right before we started coming again.

--
 
There are rare moments in life where you feel so happy, so content that you just don't want that feeling to end. You don't want whatever has caused those feelings to stop. You want to stay in that moment and soak it all in and never lose a portion of it. Want time to stand still, freeze and let you keep yourself immersed in that feeling.

Now is one of the moments. My time with you is pure happiness.

Its in the moments when you smile at me and I feel as if I've known that smile for years, not hours. Its in the feeling of your hand on my body, the way you stroke your fingertips over my skin, know exactly where to touch me to make me moan. Its contained in the sound of your laughter as it mingles with mine or your breathy sighs when we move against each other in just the right way.

This is happiness. I could call it something else but its far too soon for a word like that. So instead I'll name it another 4 letter word. Lust.

I look over your body as you lie there on the floor after I've demanded you move. My gaze traveling over it as I try to make a mental portrait to fuel the fantasies I know I'll create when you're no longer beneath my fingertips. I map the hair on your body, the freckles and moles, the way your muscles are defined and paint them all on the portrait of you as I consider my next move.

Shall I straddle your face and lean down to enjoy your cock once more, finishing you off in that way? Or perhaps I could ride you, let my inner cowgirl come out to play? I could straddle your face and ride you there, make you give me another orgasm and wait for your own. Or perhaps I could get down on all fours and ask you to fuck me, let you have your way with my hot, wet, cunt.

I smile as I decide what I'll do, imagining it as I begin to move. Glancing at the camera then lowering myself onto your body I impale myself on your cock once more and begin to move up and down as my hands rest on your knees. Nails lightly digging into your skin as I go up and down. I glance over my shoulder at you to make sure you're enjoying it too, to check that you're okay. That you approve. The way you're watching my bottom move shows me you're definitely interested in this new position. I don't know why I thought you wouldn't.

I move against you, feeling each vein, each bump of your cock as it moves into my sensitised cunt. But it feels too good to stop so I carry on sliding up and down its length. Only moving back to rest on your chest as my shoulders burn and threaten to give out under the strain of my movements. You tip us then, moving my leg and taking control so I'm spread wide open. I knew you wouldn't let me have control for long. But I like that about you. Apparently I'm more submissive than I knew.

You're fucking harder into me and the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room. I feel your balls spanking me as you move harder and faster. Your thighs slapping mine. The symphony of slaps is only broken by the sound of oursighs and moans escaping from our lips. I know I can't hold back for much longer but I want you there with me. I scratch my nails over your skin, up your thighs, your ribs, over your forearms as I move as much as I can in our position.

"I'm close . . . . so close . . . . Fuck! I'm there!"

I try to warn you but before I can contain it I'm orgasming. Its more intense than the other times. So intense I can barely breathe, let alone speak. I lie there silent, my heading falling back to rest on your shoulder as my pussy spasms tightly around your hard cock. My body spinning out of control.

It seems that's all the incentive you need because as my pussy spasms around your cock I feel your orgasm arrive. Hot spurts of cum fill my cunt with warmth as you bury your face in my neck and moan your pleasure.

I squeeze my eyes tightly shut and roll a little more til we're spooning on our sides and I'm not so heavily lying on you. Now, instead of my leg being over yours so I can't move away I'm using it to hold your legs in place so you can't leave me. There is no way I'm letting you move your cock from where you're buried so deep. No way I'm letting this connection end just yet.

I pull your hands closer to my lips and brush kisses over your knuckles as I pull you in closer. Small after shocks move through me and I sigh with the pleasure they bring, whispering into the silence "I've never been addicted to anything in my life, Ed. But I think you're my new drug of choice.." I laugh softly, hearing your laughter join mine as you agree with the sentiment and pull me closer.

I feel your body relaxing and its only then I begin to wonder how long you're here for. How long can we keep fucking each other like this? How long have you been in the country and if you're jet lagged. Wondering where you're from, do you still live in America? The accent at least gave that much way.

Exactly who is Ed, the man who's cock I've become addicted to? I hesitate over asking, not wanting to break the spell. The awesome illusion we've created but burning with curiosity. It can wait a little, I decide as I feel you hug me tightly. I want to know but I'm enjoying the sensual, lazy feeling of lying here consumed by you.
 
Last edited:
The edge of sleep

Coming inside you that first time was the longest-lasting, most cum-producing, toe-curling orgasm that I've had . . . . well . . . since you sucked me off in that bathroom. But honestly, never before that had I been so turned on and so built up and so teased out and so explosive . . . just on and on . . . not wanting to stop . . . which makes me wonder, what is the longest a man's orgasm has ever lasted? And who's the lucky bastard?

I smile inside at the thought, and wonder if it's me. Lucky enough to be sweating, panting, and breathing my way through a come-down from the most incredible fuck ever, all with a ridiculously hot stranger I met walking down the street one day. I mean, that's gotta take my rankings up a couple notches, whether it was the longest orgasm or not! To think it's only been about 3 hours since I first left this room to go to the bar.

What a change.

We are side-by-side now, your legs holding me tightly within your cunt as my cock makes a slow, internal retreat to find itself just an inch or two inside your entrance. Our muscles have completely relaxed, and I could melt into this floor right now.

Then you say, "I've never been addicted to anything in my life, Ed. But I think you're my new drug of choice."

I consider making a joke back about the 12-step program that's available in my neighborhood, but then I realize that would lead to "ex-girlfriend talk" which is not at ALL what I want right now. Instead, I just say into your ear, "Your legs are making sure you don't experience withdrawals, that's for sure."

Good thing you're facing away from me, or you would have just seen me roll my eyes. Why do people say stupid shit like that right after they've orgasmed? Or is it just me? Anyway, I try to laugh it off and forget it . . . which is suddenly really easy, because of our connection. I've automatically taken in a deep breath, and I feel perfectly fine because I don't give a shit how goof-ball I must sound. It doesn't matter! We're connected, goddammit, and I can be as stupid as I want (well, within reason, I'm sure) and we will still be connected. Now I'm really smiling. This is so cool.

We just lay here . . . on the edge of sleep.

--
 
Any discomfort I should feel at lying on my side on the floor or having my legs over yours in the way I do is overcome by the feeling of comfort at being this close to you. Its only as you remind me that my legs are over yours with your teasing comment that I feel the dull ache of muscles not used in a while.

I lie in front of you once more and pull your hands closer to my sternum, making you hug me tightly as we lay there on the floor. I glance up as I hear the camera go off once more and feel a slight tingle run through my body at the thought of reviewing those photos.

I sigh softly and close my eyes, feeling sleep pulling at the edge of me. But I also know I will pay for a night on the floor in the morning, so I softly whisper "Ed.. lets get into bed. I don't want to have a sore back in the morning." Hazards of being a teacher, often bent over for hours on end means my back can get sore.

Pulling you with me I move to the bed, turning off lamps until we have nothing but the moon's glow to light the room. I pull the covers back and slide in, realising as you get in behind me we've gone back to the same spooning position. Only this time we're a lot more comfortable with a soft matress beneath us and blankets to cover us.

"Just a short nap.." I murmur into the darkness as the days events catch up with me and I find myself sleepy. "I'll find a way to wake you up nicely.." I promise as I hug you to me and savour the feeling of having someone to hug as I fall asleep.
 
Somewhere . . . night . . .

"Ed... let's get into bed. I don't want to have a sore back in the morning."

Ain't that the truth, I think to myself as we begin to shuffle and unwrap our limb-pretzel.

My mind is experiencing heavy delays once we stand up. Travel-weary, sex-addled, blood-starved brain fatigue of the kind that lets me know this sleep is going to be fantastic. And hotel sheets. Hell, yes.

"Just a short nap," you say, as we get settled in under those sheets with my arm draping over your rib cage so my hand can hold onto the shoulder you're sleeping on. "I'll find a way to wake you up nicely.."

I smile, loving how insatiable you are. Loving that we're a complete mess, and we're just sleeping through it. Loving how my body is already going loose, and how yours has maximum skin contact up against me. Loving . . . how . . . . . . .

. . . . loving . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . footsteps shuffle with a drunken rhythm down the hallway . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . did I put up the "Do Not Disturb" sign? . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . pulling you tight against me, too comfy to care . . . . .

. .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . breathing . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

loving . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . drifting.

--
 
The Next Morning

I wake up slowly, feeling happy but not entirely sure why. As I become more and more alert I open my eyes and don't recognise my surroundings. It looks like I'm in a hotel room and what's causing that delicious warmth surrounding me?

I look around the room, seeing the camera set to one side. The dress I was wearing on the floor near the couch, along with a man's shirt. A man's shirt? Oh yes, a man's shirt.

Memories pour over me. Having a few drinks with friends in a bar then seeing the guy who'd taken my photo all those weeks ago. Moving to say hello to him, the encounter in the bathroom at the bar . . . the cab ride to the hotel . . . then the couch . . . and the floor.

I snuggle under the sheet and pull your hand closer to my chest, making you hug me tighter. As I move against you I feel the delicious slide of bare skin against skin and bite my lip to stop the moan that almost escapes my lips. I feel your hard cock pressed against my ass, smiling as I realise your morning hard on is making itself known to me.

I wonder if you're awake and remember that I promised you I'd wake you up in a delicious way. But you looked so tired before we went to sleep and I'm guessing you must be jet lagged. So I lie there quietly drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying this close warmth.
 
6:38 am

The horses won't cooperate.

We're trying to load them onto the hot-air balloons, for the show, of course. This is usually the easy part, but for some reason this breed is afraid of heights? It just doesn't make sense. I tell the team that if we put blinders on them it might help.

We go to the women in the nearby cabins and ask them for their silky, black sleeping masks. They resist giving them up, but then they see it's for a good cause (the show must go on!) They kindly give us the masks, and they each also reach up under their dresses and pull off their garter belts - very sexy - offering them to us for good luck. I take a deep breath to inhale the scent of the garter I've received, and it's small feather tickles my nose - the smell is intoxicating. We thank them, and we're sure to mention that we will return the masks this evening, along with our gratitude.

They blush at the inference, and go inside.

I turn to face the horses again, only to find that they've begun to stumble their way onto a giant water balloon now! The thing already looks really full, and with all these horses crawling and climbing onto it, the thing is going to burst any second! I start running toward them, yelling to the herders to keep them off, but they can't hear me over all the whinnying and neighing and sloshing and commotion. Everything's in disarray! Everything is going to ---

--- <gasp> ---

My eyes pop open.

The shoulder and hair looming right in front of me remind me where I am.

The hair tickles my nose.

Holy shit, I've got to piss like a race- . . . . well, I've gotta go, anyway.

I slip out of the bed, and plod my way to the bathroom doing the classic "flick one eye open to see where I'm going then close it for a while until I need to re-calibrate by flicking it open real quick again" thing.

Once in the bathroom with the door shut, I sit down on the toilet (gotta use minimal effort right now!) and begin to let my mind drift back to sleep as my chin props lazily onto my palms and my body empties itself out with pleasure.

And there she is. Laying on the bed, hair flowing off the pillow, her bare shoulder and breast peeking out of the warm coccoon of comforters and sheets. Just as gorgeous as that first photo. As sexy as that first fantasy in the alleyway. As hungry for cock as in that bathroom. As fun to play and connect with as last night.

She gets up, the sheets slowly sliding off and revealing more of her incredible skin as she moves, and she walks over to the curtains. Pulling them wide open, she's surrounded by a glow of morning light. She has just put her hair up in a ponytail as she opens the french doors, and glides out onto the balcony, bare-assed and beautiful for all the world to see. Divine humanity.

balcony.jpg

The park outside the hotel makes her look even better.

Wait - there's no park outside the hotel . . . and my elbow slips off my knee, jerking my head down with it and I'm yanked awake again.

Damn . . . I was looking forward to having that photo to look at later.

OK - focus. I stand up, flush, and wash my face just to feel a bit more alive. I can hear a vacuum cleaning . . . in the hallway? in the neighboring room? somewhere nearby . . . the cold marble counter touches my cock, sending a small shock into me. Since I've got the warm water and soap right here, I go ahead and clean my cock as well. Towelling off, I feel happy, so I walk back into the room, expecting to see you are awake now too.

It's still half-dark in here (or were the bathroom lights just that bright?) What time is it, anyway?!

Looking at the clock, I smile and realize that I've got a few hours of sleep left. That is fantastic. I crawl back in behind you, and let myself feel every warm surface of you as the drifting comes along . . . it's only 6:38am. Mmmmmm.

--
 
Last edited:
Sleepy Decisions

Its during one of the awake times that I feel you get up out of bed and move through to the bathroom. You look so cute (as cute as a grown man can ever get) when you're walking there half asleep and clearly unwilling to wake up.

I consider following you in there, perhaps running a bath and having you join me there. But as I sneak another glimpse at you I realise you're half asleep on the loo too. You're soon back in bed with me and I snuggle back in closer against you. Your cock resting between us and tempting me further still.

As you wrap your arm around me I pull it to rest over my breast and trap your hand between my breast and my hand, keeping you from moving. I drift back to sleep with a smile on my lips as I wonder if I should wake you up by riding your cock or sucking on it. Both have merit but which would be most pleasurable for you? Maybe I could suck your cock to get you nice and hard and wake you up then ride you long and slow. Decisions.. decisions.
 
Time is a skanky whore.

Why the hell is it that every time I get back into bed thinking, "I've got hours left to sleep . . . this is going to be awesome," that last chunk of sleep goes by so fast it's like I never even closed my eyes?!

Time is a skanky whore, and she's always having her way with me. Fast when she wants to be, slow when I need her to get a move on.

It's 9:20 on the clock that's a foot from my face when I finally creep my eye open. I must have rolled over at some point, because I'm just now becoming aware that I'm facing away from your side of the bed . . . and I'm also becoming aware that what woke me up just now was movement . . . your movement.

That little lift in the mattress that lets you know the other body in the bed is no longer there.

The snail-speed pace of my morning decision-making skills leads me to actually have to ponder . . . Do I roll over and see where she is? Or maybe if I just lay here I'll find out eventually? (my eyes have already drifted back closed at this point) Maybe food. We should get food. I suppose I could open my eyes and see where she is . . . . or maybe if I just lay here I'll find out eventually . . . . wait, did I already think that? Maybe I should roll over and see where she is? Well, if she's not in bed, I suppose I could sprawl out some and really get comfy. Yeah, that's it.

Pulling all the blankets way up around my neck, I stretch onto my back - my right leg can feel the warmth as it arrives where your legs just were. MMMMmmmmm . . . . hotel sheets mixed with woman-warmth. That's killer.

I start to drift again, the last thoughts in my mind being . . . Where did she go, and why's it so quiet in here? Is she watching me? And if so, are there too many blankets for her to see the small peak that my half-hard cock is probably making? Mmmmmmm . . . hotel sheets. Warm hotel sheets.

--
 
Back
Top