Top, Bottom, or Middle

I think the top/bottom thing gets confused with behavior as Dom or Sub. I never think of myself as submissive when I'm sucking a cock or being fucked. It's what gives me pleasure. Psychologically I am just as much of a user and a taker as the owner of the cock inside me, because my best orgasms are realized that way.

I agree with you. It's all about the pleasure one derives. If one reluctantly fucks or gets sucked, who then is the dom/sub? It's the one who derives the most pleasure and gets it.
 
I am a total bottom. As a transgendered person, I need a man to dominate me. I want to be his cock sucking, cum drinking slut. I want him to fuck me and make me feel like a total woman. I crave my man's cock, I want to get down on my knees to suck my man's cock, and love begging him to fuck me. And when he is done fucking me, I want his cock in my mouth so I can suck him off and drink his hot, creamy, delicious cum.
 
I am a total bottom. As a transgendered person, I need a man to dominate me. I want to be his cock sucking, cum drinking slut. I want him to fuck me and make me feel like a total woman. I crave my man's cock, I want to get down on my knees to suck my man's cock, and love begging him to fuck me. And when he is done fucking me, I want his cock in my mouth so I can suck him off and drink his hot, creamy, delicious cum.

Love your hot profile! Wish you were local to me.
 
I have run the gamut myself. When I first started with men I thought of myself as versatile, more top. But as I gained experience I've come to really enjoy bottoming. An additional factor is that these days I'm not the hardest guy in the room and require the assistance of a certain blue pill to top most guys.

Someone referenced earlier that there seem to be more bottoms. I think that's because being a good top is hard work with responsibilities. You have to stay hard,
you have to be patient and enter slow and easy an ass is not a vagina (if anal sex hurts you're doing it wrong) and you should last for the duration or at least a while. I know it sounds simple and it just ain't.

These days if my partner and I have fun, bust a nut and not do any fucking, well that's ok too. They don't take away your LBGT card if you don't do anal
.
Your first paragraph mirrors me. Although I enjoy topping, I am starting to enjoy bottoming more often than in past.
 
I guess I'd have to call myself a bi versatile. I'm not into the dom and sub thing, and prefer that we treat each other as equals.
I can fuck a guy if he wants it but prefer to be fucked and I do suck (and swallow:D ) but prefer being sucked.
 
dont overcook this ,just enjoy who you are and enjoy the sex with whoever you are with the way it goes ,labels are not what matters .
 
Bottom all the way!! U can lay still, and a dick deep in ur ass still feels good. Or u can ride it hard and then it will feel amazing. Feels too good getting fucked
 
This has been my understanding as well, that it can refer to who's doing the insertion/pleasuring but also to who's taking the initiative. Is the guy who is aggressively enthusiastic about having his partner fuck him the top or the bottom? And what about the guy who loves to suck cock?
I guess the label helps some people who lean toward one end of the spectrum or the other but isn't much use for those in the middle (thus, 'versatile'). If I had to pick a term, for what it's worth, I'd consider myself a versatile bottom in that I prefer to have things done to me but I like to do things on occasion. So there. :)

That is well said.
And about sums me up.
 
Back
Top