How to give the best blow job ever!

MsQuote

Polite Depraved Dame
Joined
May 7, 2012
Posts
1,456
I'm planning to write a blog post on how to give the best blow job ever. Granted, there's a "how to" on this in Cosmo every month, and there really is no one perfect technique. However, I'd like to get as many viewpoints from as many men as possible.

Thanks!
 
A swirling tongue across the head always does the trick. You see that sometimes in porn, but in my opinion, not often enough. Tight suction. Bobbing head up and down. Hands.

Humming and moaning are both incredibly underrated. The vibration it makes is not bad.
 
and there really is no one perfect technique.

Nope, there's not, mostly because every guy is different and likes it a different way.

My preferences in no particular order:

1 - Without hands. Holding the base is fine, some stroking is fine, but a hand job is not a blow job.
2 - Deepthroat. You are in control, go at your pace, it doesn't have to be all the time or for the entire blowjob. The sensation of feeling your lips and tongue around the base of my shaft is exquisite, the sight of you doing it is divine!
3 - Ball play. Gentle massage, maybe licking and/or sucking them as well.
4 - Ass play. I'm not afraid of my ass being touched, do what feels right.
5 - Sincerely enjoy yourself. Nothing is a bigger turn off than "fake" moans for my benefit. If you're not truly enjoying yourself that much, then just don't.
6 - Be prepared for the money shot. It doesn't matter whether you spit, chew, swallow, catch it in a tissue, or take a shower. You're working hard for it, don't be awkward about receiving and dealing with the aftermath. It's just a little cum, it's not gonna hurt you.
7 - As for specifics on tongue action, I can't really help you with that because I don't know what you're doing that feels so great, you will get all you need to know from my reactions. If I'm squirming and trying to hump your face, do more of whatever you're doing. If I'm laying there falling asleep, change things up and get creative.
8 - Some guys like you to gaze up into their eyes as you're giving them head. I personally don't care one way or the other, just be authentic about what you're doing and enjoy yourself, that in and of itself heightens my enjoyment.
 
RE: Hands

There doesn't necessarily have to be a handjob going on at the same time. But women have soft touches and soft fingers, so why not incorporate it a little?

I don't think I've ever heard/read this mentioned by men or women, but I think it's extremely hot having a woman rest her hands on me during oral.

I've seen it in porn a few times as well, where a woman is giving a blowjob and she simply rests her hands on the guys thighs. It makes me think, "That hand being there must make that whole thing feel so much better." It really is an added visual bonus for me.
 
RE: Hands

There doesn't necessarily have to be a handjob going on at the same time. But women have soft touches and soft fingers, so why not incorporate it a little?

I don't think I've ever heard/read this mentioned by men or women, but I think it's extremely hot having a woman rest her hands on me during oral.

I've seen it in porn a few times as well, where a woman is giving a blowjob and she simply rests her hands on the guys thighs. It makes me think, "That hand being there must make that whole thing feel so much better." It really is an added visual bonus for me.

Or, to put it another way, during a Blowjob her hands can really do a lot of the "talking." A blowjob is a blowjob....but where her hands are and what they are doing say so much....can make the experience incredibly dirty or affectionate just by speaking with hands
 
I personally don't like a lot of suction but do love the in and out "mouth fuck" action. I tend to like it slow rather than fast because it's more sensual. The absolute most important thing is if the woman actually likes giving blowjobs. A blowjob from a woman who indeed makes it seem like it's a "job" totally kills it. I know some guys get off on "forcing" a woman to do it but for me it has to be even more than "voluntary". It has to be something she likes doing. I've known some women who have actually said in words, or certainly with their action and attitude, that it's something they WANT to do. Look at it from your own viewpoint about getting your pussy eaten. Would you like it if a guy looks and acts like it's a gross chore or that he relishes and adores washing his face in your wet snatch?
 
Slow mouth action, up and down, with one hand stroking the shaft gently and the other playing with balls & ass works great for me!
 
the only all-guys-do-enjoy-this element i can state unequivocally is that the giver should be enthusiastic. IMHO a thousand technical errors can be forgiven if the giver is demonstratively enthusiastic.

tricks like humming, breath mints (although altoids are generally way too strong for most guys), good tongue/hand(s) play are all good, but demonstrative enthusiasm is the one thing that i think all men enjoy.

for my part, i know there's a sizable minority of guys who dig on gagging. i don't get it and honestly it freaks me out, but i suspect that's more BDSM thing.

on a personal level, for me oral is good b/c it replicates the sensation of intercourse. therefore, tightness and the importance of lips always staying between cock and teeth is paramount. but that's probably just me and should not be extrapolated to all men.

ed
 
1. Feedback: watch his reactions to whatever you are doing, keep doing the stuff he reacts most positively to. It won't take you long to become an expert on this particular man if you pay attention.

2. Variety: The cock has a very short attention span. Don't keep up any one move for more than twenty seconds or so. Have at least three different moves (more is better still) and keep changing it up. Until he's about to blow, of course; at that point, steady as she goes until blast-off!

3. Elbows: Do NOT, repeat, NOT support yourself on your elbows on his thighs! I've had so many GFs do this, and baby, it HURTS. We hate to complain during a blowjob because, well, we're getting a blowjob! But man, that pain almost makes it not worth it.
 
1. Feedback: watch his reactions to whatever you are doing, keep doing the stuff he reacts most positively to. It won't take you long to become an expert on this particular man if you pay attention.

2. Variety: The cock has a very short attention span. Don't keep up any one move for more than twenty seconds or so. Have at least three different moves (more is better still) and keep changing it up. Until he's about to blow, of course; at that point, steady as she goes until blast-off!

3. Elbows: Do NOT, repeat, NOT support yourself on your elbows on his thighs! I've had so many GFs do this, and baby, it HURTS. We hate to complain during a blowjob because, well, we're getting a blowjob! But man, that pain almost makes it not worth it.

Elbows on the knees??? Why would anyone even think of doing that? Blow jobs are supposed to be all about pleasure, not pain. :confused:
 
Consistency. <----------- I can handle varying techniques, but not all at once. If you want to switch it up, that's fine. But I want consistency. I don't need 50 different techniques all in a 15 minute humjibber. I like it steady.
 
I love it when she is between my legs sucking me off and rubbing her tits on my thighs
 
I'm planning to write a blog post on how to give the best blow job ever. Granted, there's a "how to" on this in Cosmo every month, and there really is no one perfect technique. However, I'd like to get as many viewpoints from as many men as possible.

Thanks!

Unfortunately it's harder to tell what exactly's going on during a blowjob than a handjob. If you ever do a best handjob post, let me know, cuz I've had some great ones. As for blowjobs, though... I think eye contact is supremely important. I appreciate when the girl swallows, but it's not a huge deal. I think bobbing up and down always feels great, but I have no idea what this one woman did with her tongue that was just fucking magical. Like, wow. Incredible. She was doing something, though. Whenever I asked her, she didn't remember what she did, either. She said her mind always went fuzzy when she got really turned on.
 
Consistency. <----------- I can handle varying techniques, but not all at once. If you want to switch it up, that's fine. But I want consistency. I don't need 50 different techniques all in a 15 minute humjibber. I like it steady.

I agree with this. I've had the situation where things were going along with a nice steady slow rhythm and I was just about to cum when she switched up the pace and pressure and it threw me off. Pretty much back to square one. Once you have a good rhythm going that he seems to be responding to, keep it going that way.
 
Get naked

I love it when she straddles one leg while blowing me. I love the feel of her pussy on me, and the thought that the extra friction for her would increase her pleasure is a turn on for me. Alternately, kneel beside me on the bed where breasts and ass are in easy reach so I can caress her as she goes down on me.

One thing I don't think she ever remembers to do is to come at me from the side I'm curved toward, so I naturally go more down her throat. As another poster said, I don't want to complain or give too much instruction during the blowjob b/c I want her to believe she's perfect and want to do it again!
 
mmm bj's

Personally, I like to look up into his eyes and rim the head of his cock with my tongue while smiling sexily at him. Then slide my mouth down on him and smile at him again and maybe a wink. Then I get down to business. lol

Dee
 
Quite honestly, I like it best when the emphasis is on sucking, rather than blowing!
 
Yes... I'm enthusiastic alright, just lacking opportunity... dammit. Like riding a bike, I hope...;)
 
Thanks for this post, OP! I love hearing from men what they like. This thread was such a turn on because everyone answered so matter of factly about something sourest and intimate. :)
 
All the replies have been really good. I think most guys think that the worst blow job they ever had was pretty good. I can add something from my younger days and I am 70, so hopefully I can remember. One very special girlfriend did 2 different kind of blow jobs that literally blew me away. Pun intinded. First one, she took colgate toothpaste and rubbed it all over my dick. She then started sucking me and when it was good and wet, she backed off and started blowing on, very softly. The sensation was almost too much too handle. After a while, she went back down and finished me very quickly. To this day I always use colgate toothpaste. About 2 months later, she called me and said she had something special. This time, she used Vick Salve, and it kind of scared me a little. I trusted her and it was even better than the toothpaste. Right now I have some nasal congestion and am using Vicks under my nose. That is what brought me to making this post. Those were the 2 best blow jobs of my life. I asked her about using it on her pussy when I ate her and she said no, it would be too intense. If anybody tries ones of these, please let me know how it went.
 
Worship my cock. Handle it like its everything. I don't mind hands on me, but I agree
its not a hand job. One of the worst turn-offs or distractions is your not getting lost in the act and looking at the clock. I don't want to feel like I'm one more obligation or chore that needs to be scatched off the list. No teeth, totally into it, deep throat to the extent you can, lots of spit, no time pressure and (perhaps I'm different here) I totally want you to swallow.
 
Back
Top