Kine (PM if interested)

Her eyes fluttered back slightly as her Master's teeth left her, the trail of her pwn vital fluid running down her neck as he spoke into her ear, a wet mark of her own blood lingering against the shell of it. A thin smile came to her lips, staring off beyond his chair as he agrees to meet her wishes. "Thank you, sir," she breathed out, sliding back a bit as he worked off his suit's bottoms quickly, his pet snapping out of it enough to offer assistance.

He rested against her, reminding her on how much he owned her. No entry until he allowed. The feel of him nestled against her, rubbing along her slick lips, pushing against her throbbing clit- but she would not try. Not without his word.

She tried so hard to keep to that, especially with the eyes now upon them. Dinner theater. The Master and his toy.

Still, perfectly still, trying hard to not even let there be a falter in her breath- until...

... He said it. His permission. Show why she was his, and what they could not have.

She cried out as he reclaimed her flesh, grasping onto the back of her Master's chair tightly with both hands, thrusting herself down upon his rigid length. Her hips twisted and writhed, burying her Master deeply inside her. Her knees still planted along his sides, his mouth feeding so ravenously from her- she stared off into the room's corners once more, gasping into his ear as her head fell to the side. Painful and amazing. His teeth could kill her if he wished, he had proven this before. He could fuck her into utter exhaustion, also proven before. Bete's mouth hung open slightly as she used the back of the chair as leverage, rising and falling, thrusting downward upon him.

"I am but my Master's doll, so blessed to be given his attentions...," She groaned, a quick sharp gasp coming through once more. "For him to taste, for him to use- I- AH! Mmmaster-" She whimpered out, trying to regain herself as she worked down upon him, the stare into the corner now almost a pained squint. "I am my Master's little slut, his alone t-to...control... I... guh- I am his sheep, his lamb... his pet... His Kine, I... Master, please, it feels too good, you're inside me so far, I feel everything, everything-" Those added words were whimpered, a pleading hoarse whisper choked out into his ear as he fed. Dizzy, lost to both the blood he took, the feel of him inside her. She was shuddering, an unstoppable shiver atop him as she continued to ride against her Master. "I am a vessel for my Master, to take and to fill as he pleases!" She nearly screamed it out, clutching the chair even tighter, her pale fingers becoming whiter still.
 
Rapture. Pure and utter. He reveled in her like a drug.

She allowed herself to be used by them, but only because he required it of her. The beast didn’t want them, but by the darkest nights she wanted him. Needed him. That raw unfettered need was made the twisting creature he was fuck so sweet. Every whimpered pledge and declaration let out in desperate moans sent him deeper into ecstasy. Maybe his guests thought these words were for their benefit, but they weren’t. As far apart as the pair were they shared one thing in common, they cared nothing for any of the others at his party tonight. Her words were for her master alone.

The temptation to drain her dry had always been strong, but he’d learned to control it. The first night he’d taken her as she’d fought and cried he’d nearly killed her. He’d gorged himself on her and nearly left her with nothing to live with. He hadn’t thought to save her yet. It had been a dark miracle that she’d survived the night. Tonight, Quinn drank slowly if steadily from her. He could almost taste the fear and ecstasy he knew coursed in her veins right now. Finally he finished. To take more would be to leave her incapable of what he needed from her. Needed more than blood.

“Blood doll.”

“Filthy slut.”

“Wanton, craven, little whore.”

Bete writhed with his thick length buried deep in her hot wet body. There was nothing gentle or loving about their embrace. Animal lust laced with the violence that only happened when one did not care at all about the other. Hard. Savage. Thrust after thrust, the little girl rode him and fought to whimper and whine about how much she loved being used by him.

When Quinn could see that she could take no more without tumbling over the edge he stopped her with a harsh grip and harsher words. The room was silent so they could hear what was whispered to his play thing.

“Don’t you FUCKING dare,” came the quiet angry words. “If you cum without your master’s permission tonight like you did to my guest I won’t even bother punishing you. I’ll throw you to these dogs and my touch will never grace your flesh again. I don’t need a disobedient, ungrateful, weak, stupid little thing as my pet.”

They began again, but slowly, so very slowly. The only sound was them, her. Her breath above everything else. His cock slid inside her, filling her again. Blood slowly trickled down her neck to join the splatter that was smeared across her. Quinn loved toying with the kine like this. Playing on just how much she needed him. He withdrew leaving his pet empty. He could see himself in her frightened eyes. He was painted in her blood with ragged tossed hair and a perfectly ruined suit. He needed her. The vampire speared his plaything again continuing their slow dance.
 
"Guh-" she grimaced as he grabbed at her throat, gasping for breath as her eyes shot open, staring at him with both fear and need. "No, no sir, no Master, I swear- I swear!" The words were choked out, a hoarse attempt to speak as she wheezed. Her hands did not raise, did not try to fight back. Limp, like a kitten in its mother's maw, numb and simply waiting. She held his eyes, shivering and trying to contain herself, hearing his demand and keeping to it as best she could. "Please, sir...," she breathed weakly, those pleading eyes wide and frightened.

It wasn't a beg for him to let her continue. It was one for him to not kill her.

She cried out as he simply held her, forcing ever so slowly back into her, agonizingly creeping with every thrust. She was back to trembling, staring at him, her mouth left hanging open as she gasped for breath. She tried to study his gaze, the stare he gave her- control and demand, reminding her on who she belonged to. He gave her pleasure and purpose. He gave her what was needed for life, and easily could take it away.

"Please, Master, I need you," she begged softly, her voice a flutter of heavy emotion; fear and desire, pain and need. She was dizzy now, lost in both the edge he had brought her teetering upon and all he had taken from her. His long torturous push into her left a whimper on her throat, her lips parting again to try for words. They wouldn't come.

"I..." Another gasp, her eyes starting to roll back as he slipped further, pressing up into her. "Mmn- Master, I want- I only wish to please you, to apologize for my failure... My body, my blood, everything is at your dispodal... Thank you for your mercy, my Master... Please, grant it once more..." She was shivering so badly now, between his body and his words.
 
Quinn wrapped his hands around his bitch’s neck. It was both to put real fear into and to simply stem the sanguine flow. Such a beautiful blend of those dark emotions broiled in her. She was his. More than the collar she wore made Bete belong to him. More than her prison or bonds made her belong to him. Those things made her body belong to his, but it always had. Tonight proved her mind belonged to him. Her soul belonged to him if such a thing existed.

Stupid girl. She begged and begged, but where had that ever gotten her with him? She didn’t fight him, didn’t struggle. Deep inside she understood how futile it was, but still she begged. One hand remained clamped down hard around her throat, but the other suddenly swept under his beautiful little bitch. Quinn picked up her light frame, his cock still buried deep inside her, and suddenly rose from his chair. Broke from their hypnotic state the crowd that had formed scattered as Quinn slammed his pet down onto the stone that extended out from the fireplace.

“Luscious little thing. As pathetic as you are, do you understand how badly any one of them wishes they were you? If you can’t even stay your own pleasure for your master then how can you deserve mercy?”
They were close to the fire. Quinn loved the heat on his body. He began pumping into his little toy again. He was slow with her at first, but soon they returned to that frantic pace again. He slammed into her slender frame, driving her into the warm stone beneath them. As much as he reveled in playing with her emotions and keeping her teetering on the brink of pleasure Quinn soon found himself falling into the same traps.

Grunting and groaning with pleasure, the vampire had stopped his taunts and threats. Quinn found himself high on her blood and the control he kept over his pet, lost in a pool of ecstasy. Bloody fingers wrapped themselves in her dark hair. He could hear her screams and moans as his pet fought off the inevitable, but to him they sounded strangely far off. He could feel her fighting with every inch of her will to keep that pleasure from spilling over, to keep her master satisfied.

“Such a good girl,” he finally managed as her vampiric master pounded into Bete. His body felt hot from her, from the fire, from her blood.

“Cum for me, my little plaything,” he groaned as the pleasure rolled over him.

“Cum for your master. Show them what only I can bring you.” His voice was haggard and he didn’t stop to speak the words. Stream after stream of his dead seed began to fill her. Quinn fought the overwhelming urge to tear into her throat again. Only knowing she would never draw breath again if he did stopped him. He was glad she had been strong enough to do as he asked. Quinn would have missed her.
 
She choked sharply as he clutched her, eyes wide and frightened, staring at him as she shuddered and whimpered. He wouldn't- would he? His eyes revealed little to his intentions, only that of a beast hungered and demanding it to be filled. She was trying on that, meekly clutching a hand against his wrist, the fear growing as he pulled her up with him in a quick motion from the chair, never a word uttered to part his gathered guests as he pushed past to drop her to the stone before his fire.

Air returned to her lungs. She screamed. Not of fear, completely- but frustration. He demanded so much, too much... She couldn't keep to this- his words poured into her ears, snarls resting in heavy breaths, reminding her of the eyes upon them. She gasped as she looked up to the curious, peering faces, struggling for breath. "My master, my lord, my keeper of life- he blesses me with his cock and his lust- I will fuck as he commands, but my lust, my desire, is only for him!" It was hard to speak now, to continue her cries of Quinn's praises, to keep feeding the vampire's ego as he had done from her body.

She shrieked again as her tries to contain herself grew so difficult, struggling beneath him, desperately trying-

He called to her again.
Permission. Command. Let go and writhe for him.

"Thank you, my master!," Bete howled out, her body relieved to his command, the overwhelming release flowing through her as she gave up the struggle. Her muscles clutched to him as she came, milking all it could from him as his own release flooded into her, her master finding his breaking point within her. She crooned and writhed, hips thrashing against him, more words of thanks leaving her in rambled, chanted whimpers.

She collapsed against the stone, shuddering and panting.
 
Lust

Passion

Hunger

Greed

This little pet satisfied his needs like none before her. She had lasted longer and a become better than any of them. Would this satisfy the vampire though? For tonight, perhaps, but he was far from done with his little Bete. Tonight though, she needed something. She needed something to encourage her.

His little pet was panting and shivering from everything he had just put her little body through. She was worn out and clutching desperately to consciousness. It was adorable. Quinn placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and gave the girl a surprisingly warm smile before sliding out of her tight body.

Quinn stood and turned around, stripping out of his shirt while he spoke, “She’s earned her rest. No more drinks from her tonight. No more using her. If you must though, the little thing still has a lot of blood on her. She’ll need to be cleaned up anyway.” They wanted more than scraps and he could feel the jealousy like heat in the room.

The vampire tossed his bloody shirt to the side leaving his hard chest bare. The cut of lean muscles were only interrupted by the scars that stretched across him. Some were faint and barely there, but others betrayed wounds that had run very deep at some point. Quinn sat back down in his chair and watched, amused, as a few of his guests clamored to lick at the girl. One young man even lapped at her slit a little despite his orders, but Quinn allowed it as it did not continue long.

Quinn smiled as he watched the man he warned his little bitch about taste some blood smeared across her breast. He left quickly and Quinn wondered if Bete even noticed. She was lucky she hadn’t had to perform the task he’d given her before the party began. He wasn’t sure she would have succeeded.

“Enough.” The finality of the word sent the scavengers scattering. “Richard, you will take my little tramp to get washed up and brought back to her cell. Make sure she eats before you allow her to sleep. She’ll need it to recover.”

“Why do we give a shit if she’s clean, Quinn? Just have her cleaned up before you use her next. Let the kine sit in her filth. You coddle her.”

Quinn looked sharply at the imposing man and suddenly he seemed a lot less threatening to those in the room than before. He kept the look of confidence, but shrank back some. Before Quinn could decide what to do about this minor insubordination Lisa had found her way onto his arm again. She had found her clothes again, but had done nothing to wipe away the blood on her lips or her tangled hair. She had clearly been enjoying herself tonight.

“Oh Quinn. Won’t you let me take her back for her little bath? You haven’t let her have any girl time while you’ve had her, have you? At least none that included much talking. Let me take care of your little worn out dog.” Quinn gave his nod and Lisa squealed excitedly. She produced some gauze and Bete’s collar and applied them to the girl’s neck.

“Come along, little girl.”
 
"Guh...." Bete could barely move, watching with hazed eyes as her master slipped away, feeling the curious touch of his lips against her skin. "Th... thank you, My Master...." It was a whisper, but there. A thanks for his gift, his use. She could hear his words to the others, her head lolling slightly against the stone, a tiny whimper in her throat. At least it would stop for the time being. She could barely lift her head, exhausted and overworked, overdrawn. The offer for others to clean her, however, caused those eyes to close once more.

She felt them. Tongues passing over the blood that still ran from her wounds, that stayed upon her from previous ones. She gasped as a brave mouth met her sex, licking away at what her Master had given her. Her eyes opened, faintly seeing the flash of a flower upon flesh. If it were even possible for more color to leave her skin, it had managed then. She started to cry out, to tell away the marked man- but that mouth made it too hard. She cried out, shaking her head and flailing a hand upward. The best she could do to keep him away.

Perhaps it was her imagination. Perhaps it hadn't truly been him? Her head was everywhere, lost in all that had happened. Her master, her master had pushed her over...

She was shaking even more as he called them off, her eyes closed and trying to regain herself. The man from earlier was called to her, Quinn giving orders on what to be done with her, not even needing to see to know the silent argument between the two as Richard tried to defy him.

"...Master...," She weakly called, only to be stopped by the woman of earlier, offering to tend to her instead. Her collar replaced with gentle hands, her bites carefully covered with some gauze, Bete was slowly pulling herself back to her hands and knees to crawl after the woman holding her chain. Her eyes raised for a brief moment, looking to her Master... And also stealing a glance to Richard.

Master had given her the gift of her voice back... but she knew better than to use it now.
 
Quinn watched thoughtfully as Lisa led his pet away. He hoped bringing in the pair had been what the girl needed and not a mistake. There had been so many failures. They always either broke and became worthless before he was done with them or they never bowed in the slightest and took death before him. Bete had been the only one in centuries that had made it this far. Quinn understood he was being demanding, but to settle for less was impossible for him. If he was going to have anyone for eternity they had to be perfect.

Lisa whistled a little tune as she led Quinn’s pet down the halls. Finally she found the right door and swung it open. Ornate tile, beautiful spacious bath lined with soaps and oils, it was the bathroom out of her dreams.

“Damn Quinn, you know you to live.” After a moment Lisa laughed at what she had just said. She dropped Bete’s leash and went inside. The cold faucet was turned and the shower started. Lisa looked back at the waiting Bete like she was made of cotton candy.

“What are you waiting for? Get your collar off so you don’t ruin the damn thing and get over here. You need to rinse off the worst of it or our hot bath is going to end up all scuzzy.” Lisa shook her head a bit. There was a lot of work ahead of her with this one.

“And if you crawl over here I swear I will kick the shit out of you. I’m not your master and I only barely care what you do, but I hate that crawling shit. Pets and babies crawl, women walk.”
 
Bete stayed low as they continued through the halls, peeking back a moment as the sounds of his party haunted after her. She was certain of it now, she had seen Lilac Man. She had been touched by Lilac Man. Fear was already starting to creep in. Quinn was going to be furious.

The thoughts were sent away as Lisa suddenly spoke, the restroom left open and Bete led inside. She dropped back on her heels and simply watched as the woman inspected the shower and bath, looking through the various things. When she finally looked back, Bete stiffened, her eyes widening as the vampire woman snapped at her.

Bete hesitated. Now she was so incredibly confused, so torn on what she should do.

Taking off her own collar? Quinn was the only one to remove it.
Stand and walk? But... She was a pet. He had told her so!

He had also said to listen to these two, obey them. The woman wanted her standing and completely naked. She whimpered softly as she tried to debate this, then slowly got to her feet. Her knees actually hurt to stretch back out like this, having been down like that for so long. The collar part, however, was something she was unsure of. The water would harm the leather... And her neck was a mess...

But to take it off herself was simply too frightening.
"Please... Please help me get it off," she begged softly. "I'm afraid to even touch that clasp..." She stepped towards the shower, her footing still a little stumbling.
 
Lisa gave a slight sigh before saying that, “That’s probably for the best. I’m trying to teach you something, but if I lost what Quinn worked so hard to put into you he’d probably tie me down outside for sunrise.”

The woman walked behind Bete and pulled her in close wanting to savor the warm body a little first before her hands went to the collar. Her hands slowly worked the clasp and the collar was gently on a little table near the tub. Lisa ran her hand along the smooth skin of Bete’s throat that was opposite the bite Quinn had made tonight.
“You must be proud that he saves your pretty little neck for himself.”

Lisa led the pet by the hand into the cold shower water and giggled as the girl flinched at it. The little girl didn’t know what cold really was, but maybe she would take the time to show her sometime soon. The worst of the blood and grime from the night flowed off of her and swirled into the drain. Lisa was tempted to simply make her clean up like this just so she could watch the little bitch suffer a little, but decided against it. This was their girl time.

“Draw us a nice hot bath won’t you, Bete?”
 
"Master can be cruel sometimes, Miss." Bete's eyes focused on the floor as the woman moved behind her, drawing in a quick breath as the hands slipped against her and pulled her back a bit. She was used to being touched, but this was... so private. Without Quinn around, it seemed so strange for someone else to touch her. She closed her eyes as those fingers unclasped her collar, Bete's neck appreciating air against it once more without the immediate following of Master's teeth. Lisa's passing fingertips along the sensitive unmarred skin caused her to shiver, Bete giving a tiny whimper.

"Master would not leave me to die. I fear anyone else using that flesh. He has pushed me far, too far some nights, but he would not take everything from me..."
Pride? Bete wasn't sure on that. Relieved, certainly.

She followed Lisa as she took her wrist, gasping sharply as the icy water hit her skin. She cringed, trying to move away from the water, her body attempting to adjust to it and finding it absolutely impossible. Shivering, shuddering, her teeth chattering, Bete let the water finish rinsing her off and looked over to Lisa pathetically. Thoroughly drenched and iced to the bone, she nodded as Lisa reached over to turn off the faucet and asked for her to run a bath in the giant tub. "Y-Yes M-mma'am."

Bete was still frigid, dripping wet as she stepped out of the small stall shower and moved to the oversized tub. Turning on the warm water, she sat at the tub's edge and kept an eye on the rising water. A hesitant glance was given in the woman's direction, Bete still unsure on what to make of her. This woman knew her Master. Comments made, however, left her so confused. How did she even know him? And why did she seem to hate Bete at times?

"Miss Lisa? Have... Have I done something to anger you?," She asked softly, her gaze set upon the water as she spoke.
 
The girl was smarter than she looked. Way smarter. Lisa hadn’t really been thinking about it, but the girl was right. Lisa hated her a little bit, but it wasn’t anything she had done.

“Go ahead and get in little girl, this is for you after all.” While Quinn’s little slave girl slipped into the water Lisa stripped off her clothes again. She picked a place opposite Bete and sank into the steaming water. A long heavy sigh drifted across the room. The water felt so good. Lisa stretched out until her toes just touched Bete’s hip beneath the water.

“Go ahead and use whatever soaps and oils you like. Get cleaned up. Don’t be afraid to use the good stuff either, remember this is for him.”

Lisa laid her head back and closed her eyes. She had enjoyed Quinn’s little party thoroughly and in many ways tonight, but a little relaxation was just what she needed. Some of her hair floated idly in the water.

“I’m not angry, silly little girl. I’m jealous.”

The words came quietly and honestly. Of all the time Quinn, Richard, and herself had spent together she had longed for Quinn to accept her as a lover. She loved Richard, but he was not her true master. Quinn caused a nation of dead to shudder at his words. The living in power knew, but did not understand what he was. They only understood their success depended on his influence, and that he demanded their respect. Quinn was what it meant to be a vampire, and Lisa had served him so faithfully back in those times hoping she could become more than a servant. She had never been meant for that though.

“Little girl, when we’re alone do not call me Miss or anything like that. I am Lisa. In front of anyone else remember that spoken respect, but if we’re alone, to you, I am only Lisa.”
 
Bete hesitated as she gestured her off to the bath. This was something new to her, and was confusing her greatly. Still, she wasn't about to refuse to comply, lest Master be watching in and become upset with her disobeying the confusing orders. Slipping down into the bubbly water, nestling into the little seat at the edge of the tub and giving off a soft sigh. It felt so nice to be in something so comfortable, after the long time spent on her knees in the party hall. Her eyes had started to drift closed, only to open slightly as she felt Lisa's toes touch her side.

Oh, right. Cleaning up. That's what she was in here for... not nap time. She reached up over the side, taking down some of the soaps and the washing supplies stored upon the shelves. She started to wash down, glancing over to Lisa as she spoke.

Jealous? Of her? Why on earth for? Quinn used her, bit her, treated her so roughly so often. Lisa was with Mister Richard. He seemed- nice for a vampire, she supposed. He certainly didn't treat Miss Lisa as Quinn treated her.

"Yes, M- Ah. Lisa. Yes, Lisa." She smiled weakly, trying to fight back against that newly developed instinct Quinn had put into her. "I'll try to remember that." Slipping down into the water a bit more, she started to wash at her hair, pushing it up and out of her face before looking over to Lisa. "Would you like me to wash your hair, Lisa? It's very... odd to me... to be sitting in the bath and not be helping someone. I know you said this is for me, but- It's hard to do that." She frowned again, holding up the sponge and the vial of pink soap.
 
Lisa giggled.

“I guess we can’t have Quinn accuse me of spoiling you or he might not let me keep spoiling you. I’d love it if you’d wash my hair. But here, use these two.” Lisa pointed out the shampoo and conditioner she wanted. The vampire turned her back towards the girl so she could perform her task easier.

Lisa sighed as she thought back to the good old days. “Quinn had found Richard long before me. He had been looking for a protégé of sorts as far as I can tell. He’s like a father to him you know. Richard can’t live Quinn’s life though, as much as he tries. He needed someone. That’s why Richard turned me, but I was … let’s say unruly. Quinn almost put me down, but Richard saved me. I’ll always love him for that. They started getting me used to this life after that. Teaching me. Training me. For some reason I got it in my head that I was meant for Quinn. When he sent Richard and I away the first time I was heartbroken.”

Lisa shook her head lightly. She hadn’t meant to tell the little bitch all of that. There was so much more to the story, but she hadn’t even meant to let her know there was a story. The girl must have seem them as mythic figures before now. In some ways they were.

“That’s not why I wanted our girl time though, little kine. You’re clearly a good pet. Your obedient, loyal, attractive, tasty and so fun to use. Quinn will surely keep you a very long time just for that. I wonder though. If Quinn was ever to find a mate what she would be like. He tells us love is an illusion, that the cattle dream up, but I still wonder. Tell me, if you suddenly had two masters instead of one, what do you think she would be like?”

It felt so strange letting Bete wash her her, but it felt good. It was like the girl was born for servitude. It was easy to see why Quinn fawned over her so. She was the perfect pet, but that was not why Quinn called them. Could the girl be more than a pet? Did she understand what it was to be more than a pet?
 
Spoiling her? Bete wasn't sure how to feel about that, but she did manage a little smile. The idea of being 'pampered' a bit was something a touch new to her. Still, she did rather enjoy it. "Yes, Miss. I mean, Lisa." She scolded herself inwardly for falling back into those old ways as she was handed the two bottles, setting one aside as she poured a handful of the other into her palm, rubbing the lather into the other woman's hair.

She hadn't expected for the woman to explain what was on her mind, but did listen in as she worked. Richard was... Quinn's protege? So he had... turned Richard... That would explain why these two were given the more private session with her in his presence. A slight grimace took her face as Lisa told about Quinn's want to have her taken out, a shiver running down her spine. That was one of her biggest fears. That she would mess up somehow, that she would truly anger him and be snapped like a twig in his palm by the neck... Or simply be fed upon until she stopped breathing.

Lisa had wanted to be Quinn's.
That made her pause, her fingers pulling back form the woman's hair.
Bete wasn't quite sure what to say to that. If she should even say anything at all. Quinn was her Master, and she felt something about him. It wasn't exactly love, nor lust. She just felt this was her place. That this was what she knew anymore. At Quinn's side, or at least at his feet.

Something else that Lisa pointed out, as Bete reached for a pitcher at the bath's edge. Scooping up a good filling of water, she used it to rinse out the soap on the woman's head.

The question of two masters was something she had never thought about. "I'm.... I'm not really sure," She confessed, shaking her head. "If it was someone that Master felt that close to, that he felt could be trusted with me.... Then I would obey them as I do him."

But it also meant to share him. She was the property here, not him. But that thought, the mere idea of it, was something she didn't like. "I would do what made Quinn happy," She finally responded, a slight cracking to her voice. "I do not know what.. she would be like. I could hope that she had a far more gentle side than he does, but for them to feel... compatible, I doubt such a thing would happen." She took up the other bottle then, squeezing out another dollop into her palm. "I do not see Master as one to fall in love, either. Finding use for others, perhaps. He sees that in a number of others. Everyone close to him seems to be someone of a use... I suppose a mate for Master would be someone who had a great number of uses to him."
 
Lisa giggled at the little girl, but let her finish her work. When the little thing was finished Lisa turned around and pushed her against the side of the bath. She straddled the girl and giggled some more before nipping at her ear. Fingers silently found the girl’s nipple and gently played with it.

“Such a loyal little pet, knows her place. You’re right about what he would want, not all the way, but you are.” Lisa leaned down and licked Bete’s bare neck where there was no wound. How tempting it would be, but Lisa was smarter than to do it. She just wanted to make Bete nervous. Her lips moved back to the girl’s ear, kissing it first and then pouring dark whispers into it.

“How far would you go to be that woman, little Bete? How much of yourself would you give? What would you do for him to be his forever and ever? What would you be willing, no grateful, to be become just to feel him own you in that way?”

Possessive nails raked across the girl’s back. Part of Lisa wanted the girl to reach what she never had, part of her wanted to bleed the girl out here and now just at the thought.
 
Bete was pleased to see the sheen to the woman's hair as she drew her hands back, washing away the remaining bubbles from her own hands, a light smile as Miss Lisa turned around to face her. The sudden push against the side of the bath surprised her, Bete's eyes widening slightly as the woman leaned against her, grazing against her ear, trailing a hand against her breast. A weak moan came from the human's lips, listening as the vampire woman spoke into her ear.

She tried to be a good girl for Quinn. His good little Kine.
There was something in her words that confused her, but any attempt to question it was halted as Lisa's mouth slid down her neck, to the now freely exposed skin normally kept so well hidden beneath Quinn's thick collar. She stiffened slightly against the tub's side, clutching onto it tightly, afraid of what she may try.
Not because she feared the pain.
But she feared Quinn's retribution upon her for allowing it to happen.

A simple pass of her tongue, but still enough to leave Bete horrified. He would smell it, wouldn't he? No matter how hard she may scrub in this bath, how many perfumes or soaps she grabbed after this... He would know she touched her.

"Lisa, please, don't." She choked out the words softly, letting out a breath of relief as the other woman simply came back to nip and kiss at her ear, more words whispered into it. Questions on a woman in Quinn's life. Bete tried to focus on those questions, to find answers in her own thoughts, but it was so much harder with Lisa's fingers digging against her back.

Wait.
She was asking if...
If Bete would want to be that woman...

"I would like to be at Quinn's side," She confessed softly, afraid to say anything too loudly, especially after what this woman had confessed to her not that long ago. "I would give everything to him. Because he already has it. There is so little left to me that he has not already claimed. To even be given back my own voice- I never expected that from him. I was so used to only speaking when he demanded it from me." She shook her head, looking past the woman's shoulder, off into the corner of the bathroom. "He has already taken my body, and my soul. I am certain there is very little left to that. My mind is fearful and obedient to him. The only thing left for him to completely take, is my heart. That is the one thing, I suppose, I have yet to gratefully pass to his control...."
 
“Silly kine.”

The nails of one hand dug into the girl’s back while the nails of the other dragged lightly along her skin back around to her smooth belly. She wasn’t trying to hurt the girl, she just wasn’t trying not to hurt her either. Nails traced down until her hand slipped below the water.

“He had to take those things.” Eager fingers began to explore the little kine. She loved seeing her react, fear or pleasure. The girl was endless fun to play with.

“You’ll get them back. You don’t have to be a good little girl to get them either. You just need to be just what our Quinn needs.” Lisa withdrew.

She sat back on her heels with a devious smile. Slowly she brought her hands to her mouth. One set of fingers had traces of blood from where she had just barely drawn it from Bete’s back. The other set had the faint taste of sex diluted by the water. Lisa wanted so badly to play with the girl more. Use her. Abuse. Break her and bruise her. Leave her a whimpering mess in one of these halls, unable to move. Too bad Quinn hadn’t given her permission.

“Richard gets all the fun jobs,” the vampire muttered to herself. Then, she got up and stepped out of the bath. It was hard to walk away from such a tempting treat, but she wasn’t allowed for a reason. Without Quinn or Richard there to stop her Lisa had a hard time knowing when enough was enough. She got too easily lost in her hunger and lust.

Lisa began to dry off and looked back at Bete who still sat in the water.
“Damn it! Drain the bath and dry off, so I can put your collar back on and walk you back to your cell for your dinner.”
 
She was so confused. She tried hard to understand, but Miss Lisa made it all so overwhelming for her mind, more so as the woman's hands ran against her skin. Bete's lips parted with a gasp, drifting closed as the sharpness of nails slipped down her back. Not pain... She had felt far more from Quinn, certainy. But the confined space here, the place so secluded for the two women- Lisa's testing other hand left Bete with a weak cry. Her body expected the other pain mow. Pleasures meant pains to follow. That was what she knew. Oh, no. She was going yo, wasn't she? She was going to bite her, no, not there, Quinn would be furious there...

More words. How the things she missed would come back, and slowly were.
Just.. Be what...
She didn't understand.

A light squeak of surprise came as Lisa pulled her hands back, both holding samples of Bete the woman brought individually to her lips. Bete simply watched her, staring, eyes moving from Lisa's to the hands. The sigh shot her gaze back up, another netting of lost expression as the woman commented on "fun jobs" for Richard. What...?

She sat perfectly still in the water as Lisa stood, looking to the fading bubbles left behind from their bathing. Her head was rolling with thoughts, confused, curious ones that tried to understand. Be just what Quinn needed?

She yelped suddenly as Lisa snapped at her, quickly scrambling to get out of the water. Tugging a towel for herself, she dried off as best she could, kneeling down in front of Lisa, her back before the woman's knees as she reachef back to lift up her hair.

"Lisa?" Her voice was soft now. "...thank you."
 
She wanted to make some snide remark and proudly show how cold she could be, but it wasn’t there. It was strange, but she actually cared for the girl a little bit past what Quinn had asked of her. Lisa bent down and replaced her collar, pulling the leather so it would be snug, but not too tight.

“Just trying to help you understand, little girl,” Lisa told her and then began to lead her through the maze of corridors back to Bete’s cell. When they arrived at the dismal little room that she lived out her life in when not being used, they found a young servant with downcast eyes and soft brown hair stood outside of it holding a plate with food and a glass of ice water. On the plate was hot thinly sliced nearly rare roast beef, crisp pair wedges, and a hunk of bread that had just started to go stale.

“What’s all this?” The question was asked with a dismissive wave of her hand.

“The master says that his kine did well tonight and deserves this. He also said that she would need to be stronger for when Mister Richard comes for her.”

Lisa smiled slightly and nodded, acknowledging that the servant hadn’t failed by bringing the food. At the doorway of the cell Lisa stopped the girl on the leash with a little tug and pulled on the leash to guide her. When Bete knelt in the doorway, stretched up as tall as she could get, Lisa leaned down and kissed her cheek.

“You did a wonderful job washing my hair, Quinn’s good little bitch,” she told her softly. Then before the girl could retreat back into her cell Lisa delivered a swift strong kick to Bete’s abdomen knocking her over and leaving her curled up on the cold stone wheezing. After a nod from Lisa the servant left the food and water on the floor beside Bete and closed the door. As Lisa walked away she called out to the human girl.

“I wouldn’t waste that food. If Quinn sent it, it’s because you’ll need it.”
 
Back
Top