The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bubble? Hum...bubbles float away...they burst....they cover me....hum bubbles:D

"Tiny bubbles...in the water...make me happy..."
You never came back last night when you went for your bath. I stood there waiting, like a bunch of spare parts for an hour before I realized you'd simply buggered off and had a good time without me.:(
You're just too sweet. I'd love to be the romance in your mind as you bathed.

"Tiny bubbles...in the water...make me happy..."
You never came back last night when you went for your bath. I stood there waiting, like a bunch of spare parts for an hour before I realized you'd simply buggered off and had a good time without me.:(
You're just too sweet. I'd love to be the romance in your mind as you bathed.

Sorry about that but I am married...and my husband had romance on his mind and umm body..what's a girl to do?;)

Hello, Tricia! Is the weather treating you OK?

It's frightfully freezing outside, but here it's delightful! Sipping tea by the fireplace...working on a new chapter of DW...cleaning up the first chapter of a new story...busy...busy...

Are you keeping warm?:kiss:

It's frightfully freezing outside, but here it's delightful! Sipping tea by the fireplace...working on a new chapter of DW...cleaning up the first chapter of a new story...busy...busy...

Are you keeping warm?:kiss:

Yup. I have a hot bath running (so when I disappear you'll know where I've gone!).

Looks much better in context of whole piece, dimensions with darker tones backing.
Busy thread. I bet the bar's low. Eh...guess i'll have water.
A good eve Nekkeds

Looks much better in context of whole piece, dimensions with darker tones backing.
Busy thread. I bet the bar's low. Eh...guess i'll have water.
A good eve Nekkeds

The bar's never low. As your hostess, I take exception to that remark. Don't make me get out my cane. :caning::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back