Writing Goal for the Day?

Should get a lot done today. I am very superstitious and will not watch a minuet of pregame before the kick off, so will be locked onto the computer downstairs as my other half watches every damn minute of the 6 hours of pregame.

Should get a lot done today. I am very superstitious and will not watch a minuet of pregame before the kick off, so will be locked onto the computer downstairs as my other half watches every damn minute of the 6 hours of pregame.

Talk about your foreplay. :eek: :D

I don't have a TV here at work so I'll miss the whole thing, luckily.:cool:

I take it you have some Pedialyte?(not sure I spelled that right) if you don't shake up a coke to get the gas out and let her sip on it. That's really good for the stomach, in fact they sell the coca cola syrup in some pharmacies.

Thanks. I think we have some, but it's hard to get her to drink it. My kids drink milk and water and rarely ever juice. So far we're good with water and if we need something else later, we'll tell her it's medicine and get her to drink it. She does drink Diet Coke and we have some regular, so maybe we can get her to drink some of that.

As for the pre-Super Bowl stuff, I solve that by ignoring pre-game stuff in favor of hockey! :D

Alright, decided not to go in to the club in favour of writing and editing so... should get lots done :D

In an effort to avoid anything Super Bowl related, my wife actually went out of town last night and spent the night in a hotel. Okay, sure, she's a fabric artist and there's a huge fabric sale outside of KC today (purposely on S.B. Sunday). KC is four hours away. I sent her a text, reminding her kick-off was at 5:30 local time. Damn, that woman HATES football!

For PennLady: In my opinion, the only thing worse than a sick youngster is a teething, crying baby. I still have scars nursing our three kids through that. I'm sure she'll get all the Mommy love she needs to get better.

As for the big game: I just hope the right team wins this year. (And I'm sure we all know which team that's supposed to be, LOL!)

In an effort to avoid anything Super Bowl related, my wife actually went out of town last night and spent the night in a hotel. Okay, sure, she's a fabric artist and there's a huge fabric sale outside of KC today (purposely on S.B. Sunday). KC is four hours away. I sent her a text, reminding her kick-off was at 5:30 local time. Damn, that woman HATES football!

For PennLady: In my opinion, the only thing worse than a sick youngster is a teething, crying baby. I still have scars nursing our three kids through that. I'm sure she'll get all the Mommy love she needs to get better.

As for the big game: I just hope the right team wins this year. (And I'm sure we all know which team that's supposed to be, LOL!)

Bucky, I have to say, your wife has style! I love it! Good for her and I hope she gets lots of cool fabrics. I wish I could sew. I'll have to stick with my crocheting.

Sick kids are no fun, this is true, and PennGirl has looked so pitiful at times today it'd break your heart. Cross fingers, she's over the worst of it. At least she's keeping down water now. I also think she's fighting off sleep, but I guess she'll give in if she has to. She's got mommy love and daddy love so here's hoping this passes a little faster than it did with her brother.

For the game itself, I really have little preference as to who wins. I have had so little interest in football this year it's been weird.

I'm very excited that for a few hours this morning, I'll have some writing time, as well as later the baby will be here again. :D

This morning's writing will be focusing more on my Earth Day submission. I had planned on taking it down one route and then found it sliding along another path. I'm curious as to what is going to happen.

I'm very excited that for a few hours this morning, I'll have some writing time, as well as later the baby will be here again. :D

This morning's writing will be focusing more on my Earth Day submission. I had planned on taking it down one route and then found it sliding along another path. I'm curious as to what is going to happen.

Both my Earth Day stories are turning into novels. :eek:

Both my Earth Day stories are turning into novels. :eek:

I completely understand! I have several stories that seem to be doing that. I see it as personal growth in my writing. The characters seem to have more depth and more story to tell, which of course leads to novels. :D

Are Earth Day stories supposed to be environmentally friendly? I'm not sure I understand it, and since I (stupidly? naively?) signed up for Survivor, I really need some direction here! Help!

Are Earth Day stories supposed to be environmentally friendly? I'm not sure I understand it, and since I (stupidly? naively?) signed up for Survivor, I really need some direction here! Help!

This is the first year I've entered this particular contest, so I went and found Ogg's support thread for last year. Here is the first post: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=36710917&postcount=1 At the top it says about it being a nature theme, outdoors, etc.

If someone else is willing to expand on that definition it can be more helpful.

I think also it could include events that could happen on Earth Day itself, if the writer wanted to go that route.

Go check out the past winners thread and read a few of the winning stories. That should give you a fair idea.

One of mine this year deals with cleaning up the trash along a local river. One dirty old man, one big ass jon boat and four ladies alone on the sandbars and willow thickets. Of course you have to have the fun was had by all. ;)

The other is the first in a series of Granola Girl stories I hope to turn into erotic novels. Camping in the National forests over the Earth Day weekend. Ya can't go wrong if you find a few outdoors type hunks for her to play with.

Looks like we might need that Earth Day Contest support thread pretty soon. :)

As for a writing goal, I don't think I can even set one right now. PennGirl is still getting over her virus and I'm just beat. Looks like another day of Nick Jr for me...

As for a writing goal, I don't think I can even set one right now. PennGirl is still getting over her virus and I'm just beat. Looks like another day of Nick Jr for me...

Not many erotic plot bunnies on Nick Jr if memory serves. ;)

Heres hoping the kiddios get well soon so you can get some.... Rest, also. :D

Go check out the past winners thread and read a few of the winning stories. That should give you a fair idea.

One of mine this year deals with cleaning up the trash along a local river. One dirty old man, one big ass jon boat and four ladies alone on the sandbars and willow thickets. Of course you have to have the fun was had by all. ;)

The other is the first in a series of Granola Girl stories I hope to turn into erotic novels. Camping in the National forests over the Earth Day weekend. Ya can't go wrong if you find a few outdoors type hunks for her to play with.

Very good ideas. :D I like them. ;)

Mine will be in the Mature category, a much older man traveling through a town and coming across a much younger woman. It'll be a mix of romance and nostalgia (and of course hot sex). :D

Very good ideas. :D I like them. ;)

Mine will be in the Mature category, a much older man traveling through a town and coming across a much younger woman. It'll be a mix of romance and nostalgia (and of course hot sex). :D

Sounds awesome! Thanks to everyone for the pointers, I'll check out the past winners as suggested.

My goal for today is to finish a letter. It's to my instructor, telling her about myself, the first assignment in a writing class. That's turning out to be so much harder than writing fiction!

The other is the first in a series of Granola Girl stories I hope to turn into erotic novels. Camping in the National forests over the Earth Day weekend. Ya can't go wrong if you find a few outdoors type hunks for her to play with.[/QUOTE]

No, you certainly can't. PIck me, pick me!

I am proud to note that I won the Earth Day contest loser category a few years ago as calculated by Ogg. :)

Polished off my latest wankfest yesterday in time to see the game with friends. :):)

I am proud to note that I won the Earth Day contest loser category a few years ago as calculated by Ogg. :)

Polished off my latest wankfest yesterday in time to see the game with friends. :):)

Congratulations...I think.:confused:

Okay, I had to read that last sentence twice to make sure you weren't having a yankfest with your friends during the game. LMAO!

The other is the first in a series of Granola Girl stories I hope to turn into erotic novels. Camping in the National forests over the Earth Day weekend. Ya can't go wrong if you find a few outdoors type hunks for her to play with.[

No, you certainly can't. PIck me, pick me!

Consider yourself picked ;)

Penn, I hope you're back to normal soon. Sick kids are no fun. We spent a couple nights in the hospital a couple weeks ago with my son for a head injury, so I feel you. (DS is all good, btw.) Be sure to take care of yourself!

Back to business today. Have to try to cover last "flow" review on a private client's mainstream novel, start of an edit of a private client's mainstream photo book, clean up and start of a glossary compilation of Dirk Hessian's ancient China GM novel, start of outlining and namelist for my next mainstream novel, and reading in a couple of books written by fellow panelists at a coming book festival.

Penn, I hope you're back to normal soon. Sick kids are no fun. We spent a couple nights in the hospital a couple weeks ago with my son for a head injury, so I feel you. (DS is all good, btw.) Be sure to take care of yourself!

Hi Syd. Mostly back to normal, I guess. PennBoy is in school and PennGirl seems mostly recovered. However, this still doesn't lend itself to writing time. Sigh. And yes, we've done the hospital with PennBoy a couple of times, although not for that and (knock wood) not lately for anything.

Trying to take care, but the most helpful commodity -- sleep -- is hard to come by.

But I'm making cupcakes. Surely that will help. ;) Some are for a snack for PennGirl's class tomorrow, others are for us.

Back