Lesbian Cuckold

RockHardKP

Literotica Guru
if this interests any ambitious authors.......feel free

My idea is a twist on the typical cuckold story. In this case it involves a lesbian couple (L1 & L2). Although lesbians, L1 still enjoys a man while L2 does not.

L1 will occasionally venture off to have an encounter with a man. She doesn't hide this from L2 and torments her with it. Makes L2 help her get ready for night out telling her how much she needs a dick, etc. Then making her eat creampie once L1 returns home.

Perhaps L2 is even made to watch L1 with the man and even suck the mans dick to get him ready for L1 This piques L2 jealously and strangely excites her.

if this interests any ambitious authors.......feel free

My idea is a twist on the typical cuckold story. In this case it involves a lesbian couple (L1 & L2). Although lesbians, L1 still enjoys a man while L2 does not.

L1 will occasionally venture off to have an encounter with a man. She doesn't hide this from L2 and torments her with it. Makes L2 help her get ready for night out telling her how much she needs a dick, etc. Then making her eat creampie once L1 returns home.

Perhaps L2 is even made to watch L1 with the man and even suck the mans dick to get him ready for L1 This piques L2 jealously and strangely excites her.

Looks like you could check the "Good hard cock" thread in this subforum for some ideas. Personally, I'd like to see L2 decide to see how good a man really is and steal L!'s lover from her, turning the tables.

I read it wrong. Many boards have their own subforum and that's how I read it. My bad.

Prepare for Date Night
L2 draws a bath for L1
Shaves L1's legs and pussy
massages lotion all over L1's body

Date Night
L1 leaves to go to FWB
L2 remains home
L1 returns with FWB so that they can fuck
L2 is requested to sit in the corner of the bedroom and watch
L1 and FWB fuck each other, L1 cums multiple times
L1 asks L2 if she wants to taste her pussy and L2 eagerly says yes. Only condition is that she can taste L1 by licking her come off of FWB dick
L2 is humiliated sucking dick but is strangely excited by it
FWB then returns to fucking L1 and cums in her pussy
L2 is then made to eat L1 creampie
L2 is allowed to masturbate herself to orgasm while L1 and FWB watch

how about a cuck situation where L1 actually brings home other women and forces L2 to watch them fuck her brains out. Lots of strapon action and fucking. L2 can even be kept in chastity so that she doesnt play with herself as she watches L1 with her many lovers. I for one would love to read something like this and have actually been looking around for a story like this.

Back