Trump Tweet Thread

Nothing will happen to Trump. He is just a figure-head. Plenty more where he came from. He is a boffin and a fool with so much dirty laundry no-one even takes any notice of it anymore. Do your worst brother!
-
I could go on and may well.
Conspiracy theories, have to love them! :)

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump is a loose cannon on a pitching deck. There is no way that he can be controlled by the Dark Lords, and the easy way is to remove him and put Pence in place. Pence does what he is told, he doesn't have Trumps ego.

Obama was upfront

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump is a loose cannon on a pitching deck. There is no way that he can be controlled by the Dark Lords, and the easy way is to remove him and put Pence in place. Pence does what he is told, he doesn't have Trumps ego.

You may well be right Jack. My thoughts are this seems extremely well orchestrated and simply made to look as though he is out of control. To me it looks more like someone is playing a well orchestrated game, Trump being a simple pawn. People with large egos are notoriously easy to control. The moves are getting too tidy and predictable. See even you are adopting computer game style names, "Dark Lords"! Pence will be a back-up for the same game.

Interesting to watch.

You may well be right Jack.
-. See even you are adopting computer game style names, "Dark Lords"! Pence will be a back-up for the same game.

Interesting to watch.

I coined that phrase a long time ago, but it is hardly original.

This election has me contemplating Eric Hoffer's "The True Believer" available free on the net. Hoffer wrote this ~fifty years ago and it accurately describes the current political situation. "Who Financed Hitler", "The Riddle of the Rhine" (which mentioned Atomic weapons in the 1920's!) and Quigly's "Tragedy and Hope" are all good reads, though Quigly's book is ~1,400 pages THICK and DENSE!

Quigly tracked the "Dark Lords'" maneuvers from about the time of the Boar War thru WWII. He named names and listed their shadowed actions in the background. Quigly was one of Bill Clinton's Proffs at Georgetown and I believe that is where Bill learned the art of selling out to the highest bidders.

I coined that phrase a long time ago, but it is hardly original.

This election has me contemplating Eric Hoffer's "The True Believer" available free on the net. Hoffer wrote this ~fifty years ago and it accurately describes the current political situation. "Who Financed Hitler", "The Riddle of the Rhine" (which mentioned Atomic weapons in the 1920's!) and Quigly's "Tragedy and Hope" are all good reads, though Quigly's book is ~1,400 pages THICK and DENSE!

Quigly tracked the "Dark Lords'" maneuvers from about the time of the Boar War thru WWII. He named names and listed their shadowed actions in the background. Quigly was one of Bill Clinton's Proffs at Georgetown and I believe that is where Bill learned the art of selling out to the highest bidders.

Interesting Jack, I would look out the Hoffer, if not the 1400page Quigly. Thanks!

Tweets Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

Are we talking about the same cyberattack where it was revealed that head of the DNC illegally gave Hillary the questions to the debate?

I don't know, are we?

Trump's thin-skinned tirade against Vanity Fair over their review of the Trump Grill has led to a boost in subscriptions.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/31...cription-record-after-trump-attack-on-twitter

Vanity Fair magazine broke a record for subscriptions on the same day that President-elect Donald Trump blasted the magazine on Twitter, increasing subscribers a reported hundredfold.

The magazine had the highest number of subscriptions sold in a single day among Condé Nast publications on Thursday, the company told Folio Magazine.
That's one way to create jobs.

Scary tweet.

They're all scary (and stupid) but it's never been clearer where he gets his ideas.

And that we have a tweener Internet Troll in office

Tweets Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

Are we talking about the same cyberattack where it was revealed that head of the DNC illegally gave Hillary the questions to the debate?

I don't know, are we?

Donald-Trump-during-the-first-presidential-debate-Screenshot-300x161.jpg

On Saturday evening, Republican President-elect Donald Trump followed up his “unpresidented” tweet about China’s seizure of a U.S. unmanned research vehicle with another poorly-typed tweet that sent Twitter jokesters into overdrive.

“We should tell China that we don’t want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!” Trump posted after the final stop of his “Thank you” tour, which ended with a rally in Mobile, Alabama.

Tweet storm follows Trumps twit of a tweet!

I half expect a tweet this weekend from Trump saying, "Attn: Electoral College, I really don't want this job."

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

If my many supporters acted and threatened people like those who lost the election are doing, they would be scorned & called terrible names!

....and so he goes on.

He fixed it, but too late

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...mockery/ar-AAlGn8g?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h
4 hours ago

China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.
Turns out that China had agreed to return the drone before Trump's first tweet about it, and he would have known that if he had listened to his daily briefing that day.

Face it, we have a fucking moron in charge.

I should get used to Donald disappointing me. Three tweets this morning, but nothing about the Mexican fireworks market catastrophe.

The nuke tweet from today doesn't read like Donald at all. More like Bannon. Keep the citizenry petrified and controllable.

It looks like we'll have to get used to hearing advisers tell us what Trump really meant. 2Bob, you claim to understand Trumpspeak, I think there's a job for you in the West Wing!

Let it be an arms race’: Trump doubles down on terrifying nuke plan on ‘Morning Joe’

President-elect Donald Trump alarmed many observers on Thursday with his remarks that America would have to significantly build up its nuclear arsenal — and he’s not backing down at all.

Morning Joe co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski talked with Trump on Friday morning, and they say he really intends to start a nuclear arms race once he takes office.

“Let it be an arms race, we will outlast them at every pass,” Trump responded when asked if his plan to build up America’s nuclear weapons power could lead other countries to do the same.

Trumpickins could win the Nobel Prize for "Dumbfuckery"

Back