FAQ's - Read Before Posting Help Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if it is possible to change the title on an exiting thread which you originally created ??
 
Getting access to chat

Hi Everyone...I'm not sure where to post this...so I'm here.

does anyone else have trouble accessing the live chat? It continually takes many tries...a friend in Ireland said it took him 15 mins today.

Should I just be more patient??

thanks so much!
 
Hi Everyone...I'm not sure where to post this...so I'm here.

does anyone else have trouble accessing the live chat? It continually takes many tries...a friend in Ireland said it took him 15 mins today.

Should I just be more patient??

thanks so much!
No, chat is perpetually problematic for the people who try to use it. Even if/when one does manage to get in, they have a good chance of being banned for things that are not offenses on the rest of Lit (e.g. mentioning rape/nonconsent/forced seduction, any kind of agePLAY, posting "too often" according to a chat monitor, etc.).

Feel free to be patient and try to get in, but your best bet is enjoying the forums and/or finding a better place to chat and/or finding chat buddies on the forums and chatting with them via IM/Google/etc.
 
I thought it was my computer having the problem. Glad to know it's not. Still sucks that chat won't work right, though.
 
Newbie

I joined awhile back but never get much time to get on, I received an email from somebody and deleted before I got the address. I went to my messages and there wasn't anything there, what do I do? If you read this, send me another one, I'm sorry.
 
The edit avatar option is appearing, followed the guide :(
 
Closing out threads.

This has probably been asked a million times but how do I delete a thread or even close it for that matter?
 
This has probably been asked a million times but how do I delete a thread or even close it for that matter?

You can't. The most you can do is edit your own posts to 5 characters (ie .....). That said, if you can present a compelling enough reason, the board's mod might delete a thread for you.
 
According to the editors of "Men's Health", the average penis is 5.03" in length and 5.14" in circumference.

If you're bigger than that, you're "above average".

But, for your information, the BRAIN is the largest sex organ that anyone has... Use it!

Then I am above average, yay! Lol
 
profile pic

why does my upload keep failing? Oops never mind lol! It's posted
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top