Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilredjammies said:
I was in the tub just now. I've had this killer-martian-death-flu-captain-tripps-wotever for 4 nights and 3.5 days, and today was the first time I was sure that if I got into the tub, I wasn't going to die there and make a mess that the finders of my body would regret. So I had the spray attachment to rinse shampoo/conditioner out of my hair and sugarscrub off my face, and just wallowed in scrubbing myself until I was lobster-red all over. Then I laid on my tummy in the warm water and relaxed, which was when my nipples suddenly decided to jump to attention. WTF?

Not cold, not aroused, just lying there with 2 rubbery-hard pieces of flesh on top of the other mounds of flesh on my chest. The really weird part came when I spent 5 minutes envisioning a conversation with a 911 operator. I'm either psycho, or I've fried my brain cells with fever & codeine...
LMAO!! Mine get hard for no apparent reason also. Can be embarrassing. Now the call to 911 would be interesting eavesdropping... :D

No, you're not so weird. Hope that makes you feel better. Get well soon, dear.

:rose:

911: Hello

lilred: Hello? 911? I need help!

911: calm down ma'am. Tell me what happened.

lilred: I was taking a bath . . taking a bath when all of a sudden *hyperventilating*

911: Ma'am, I know it's frightening, but you have to calm down.

lilred: I was taking a bath and my nipples got hard all of a sudden! *sob* With no stimulation! What do I do? *hic coughs*

911: Ma'am, this is an emergency line only. You can get arrested for crank calling this number.

lilred: what . .what area you talking about? I need help . . .

911: Ma'am if you don't get off this line right now I'm going to have to send a unit over.

lilred: will they help me? what should I do, should i get out of the tub? hello? hello? hello . . . .

911:-----------

Just a thought since this is the place to blurt them out I suppose...

I feel like a total outsider here anymore...

I was starting to feel 'at home' here.. but since all the stuff that went on with rikkaim I feel as though I am being judged and that not many wish to converse with me anymore.

I will make a post and it seems that it is totally overlooked or there is some snide comment made about it. I haven't been posting on the threads lately hoping that it was all in my head.. but it seems that I am not welcome here anymore.

I have also attempted to get some of the regs here to read my work and got very little response to that attempt also.

I can't spend the time here that some can and I don't know if that is why I feel this way or not.. but it's not the happy place I once thought it was.

I'm not leaving though.. as many who read this will probably say if I don't like it here then leave and don't let the door hit me on the way out.. but I just wanted to release my thought.

I wouldn't worry too much nikki. I don't even know who rikkaim is and if it was that bad oh well life goes on. It's the internet. People usually come on here to get away from RL. If they insist on bringing it to front on here, it's probably b/c they had a bad day or something. No stress.

nikkijames said:

I was starting to feel 'at home' here.. but since all the stuff that went on with rikkaim I feel as though I am being judged and that not many wish to converse with me anymore.

I will make a post and it seems that it is totally overlooked or there is some snide comment made about it. I haven't been posting on the threads lately hoping that it was all in my head.. but it seems that I am not welcome here anymore.

I have also attempted to get some of the regs here to read my work and got very little response to that attempt also.

I can't spend the time here that some can and I don't know if that is why I feel this way or not.. but it's not the happy place I once thought it was.

I'm not leaving though.. as many who read this will probably say if I don't like it here then leave and don't let the door hit me on the way out.. but I just wanted to release my thought.

Don't worry about that, baby. You're always welcome. And if people don't like it, TS :heart: :kiss: :rose:

nikkijames said:

What Carson said. Hang out, have fun, don't worry. Do you want us to start some total nonsense thread for you? Not that I'd ever start one just for the hell of it anyway. :cathappy:

I need to be writing. Time time time! But the left side of my keyboard is sticking and SubJoe keeps making me laugh.

OhMissScarlett said:
What Carson said. Hang out, have fun, don't worry. Do you want us to start some total nonsense thread for you? Not that I'd ever start one just for the hell of it anyway. :cathappy:

I don't want a thread started for me.. i just want to feel accepted again.

nikkijames said:

*HUGS* Nikki. :rose:

Although I can't speak for everyone, only myself, I am almost certain that nothing is meant personally against you. Who am I, or anyone else for that matter, to judge you?

You are probably just suffering the "over-abundance-of-posters-in-one-go-all-seeking-replies-syndrome". We all go through it, at one time or another. I feel ignored here sometimes (HAHAHA!!! But, yes, it's true!), but that's only how I feel, and I know it isn't really the case.

Stick around, be yourself, have fun, and most importantly of all: do not speculate or worry about what others might think of you. That doesn't matter. It's you that matters, and it's you that's living your life.

Take care, go easy on yourself.

Lou :kiss:

carsonshepherd said:
my beagle, Eli, chewed the antenna off the cordless phone last night.

So now it's an antenna-less phone too! How considerate! It's stream-lining the functionality for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back