Protection (closed)

"I'm sure, babe . . . we'll be gone for about an hour, so you can have the house to yourself . . and make sure there are no whipped cream stains on the couch cushions (laughing)."

Molly is full of energy this morning . . . "Why don't we find some tape and put your pictures on the front door so Alex and Maria will see them when we get back to the house?" That kills a few more minutes. "OK, Molly, get your coat . . . we'll be a little early, but that will give us time to wait at McD's for a cup of coffee and orange juice before the train gets in . . . and your Mom can have some peace and quiet for a few more minutes."

As she grabs her coat and gets it on, I grab you one more time in the kitchen . . . "Deep breath, babe" As you do, "Love the way your breasts swell against my chest when you do that." A bit of a blush . . . damn, I love that about you . . . quick kiss.
 
Last edited:
A blush crosses my cheeks after your comment about my breasts. I give you a smile as you brush a kiss against my lips. “Well, just remember that these breasts are all yours tonight.” I whisper against your ear, laughing softly as you squeeze me tighter. “With or without the whipped cream.”

The look on your face makes me giggle as Molly comes bounding in with her coat and gloves. She’s so excited as she dances and waits for Alan to hurry up. “Come on! We’re going to be late!” She exclaims as you’re finally ready. “Bye Mommy!” She calls out as she’s quick out the door and climbing into your car.

She’s talking almost nonstop as you drive, her eyes wide as she takes in everything on your way to the train station. She tells you that she’s never been on a train before but she’d always wanted to. Once you’re in the train station McDonalds, she talks you into an orange juice and an order of French fries.

Sitting there eating them with her ketchup, she keep glancing up at you and waiting for you to tell her that they’re here.
 
"Well, maybe around Thanksgiving, you and your Mom and I can take the train downtown and see some of the Christmas decorations that will be up . . . and have lunch with Alex and Maria."

Just as she finishes her last fry and I drain my large coffee, the train pulls in. "OK, Molly, lets get that ketchup off you face and fingers." Handing you a napkin.

"Here they come," pointing to the two of them walking toward us. "Go ahead . . " Molly runs toward them as I walk along behind. Maria kneels down and greets her with a hug as I finally catch up . . . a hug for Alex and as Maria stands up and hug and a kiss from my "favorite" daughter.

"I see you've already been greeted by Molly." As we head toward the car, Molly is already talking as if she has known them for years, telling them that we are coming down on the train after Thanksgiving to see the Christmas decorations. Alex joins me in the front seat and the two young ladies climb in back . . . and Molly is still chattering!
 
Molly wiped her fingers and her face, excitement on her face as you say that they’re coming. She slides off her seat and runs towards them, giggling as Maria kneels down and hugs her tightly. She is in heaven as the older woman gives her the attention that she was hoping for.

“Alan’s taking mommy and me to the city for the Christmas decorations! I get to ride on the train for the first time!” She so excited as she talks with Maria, her eyes wide and bright. “Mommy’s been cooking for two days and it smells really yummy. I baked you cookies!”

As soon as the car is pulled up in the driveway, she was squirming in her seat as she tried to get her seatbelt undone. She barely waited for Maria to help her before she was bounding out of the car and pointing towards the door. “Look! I made you pictures!” She bounces excitedly as Alex and Maria look at the artwork that she’s made them.
 
Every once in a while, Maria can squeeze in a word with Molly . . even a few words to me, "I guess this is pretty serious, Dad? I haven't seen you this happy in years."

Alex and I talk as we drive . . . trying to ignore the chatter from the back seat. I tell him a little about the situation that brought us together, just enough about Molly's dad so he understands your family situation.

As we open the door, Molly is already running toward the kitchen, bumping into you as you are moving in our direction. Maria steps forward to give you a hug, followed by Alex . . . guess their first impressions are good.
 
My heart is pounding when I hear Molly outside the front door. I move to make sure that my hair and makeup are alright as I go to greet your children. Molly races into the kitchen, bumping into me in her excitement.

“Molly, sweetie, you need to calm down. They’ll be here all day.” I tell her as I look up and see Maria stepping into the house.

I’m stunned with how beautiful your daughter is and your son is the spitting image of you. I’m quick to greet them, hugging them both as I welcome them to our home.

“It’s so good to finally meet you both.” I say with a wide smile as we all enter the living room.

Soon everyone is situated with drinks. Molly has her juice, your son has a glass of wine, and Maria a glass of tea. We are sitting and talking easily. It’s a huge relief that there is a lot of laughter between all of us and it makes me relax.

When it’s almost time to eat, Maria joins me in the kitchen to help while Molly stays with the guys to keep out of trouble. Maria seems to be pleased with me and we soon form a sort of friendship. “Dinner’s ready!” I call into the living room as we get the table set for everyone.
 
Molly has already decided where everyone is to sit, making sure she is between Alex and Maria, apparently her two new best friends. After dinner and dessert (chocolate chip cookies . . . what, no whipped cream topping?), I look over at you, "Would it be OK with you if Molly changes into some of her play clothes and goes outside while the adults talk a while?"

"Alex, you can help me clear the table; I'll put on a pot of coffee while the ladies move into the living room."
 
“Sure.” I say as I take Molly’s hand and we head upstairs to her room where I dress her in a t-shirt and jeans, placing her new dress away for another day. Once she’s playing in the backyard, I join Maria in the living room.

“Thanks, baby.” I say as you come in with a mug of coffee and I scoot over to make room for you on the sofa. “It’s so nice to finally meet the two of you. Your dad has been telling me about you guys.”
 
I see a quick glance between Alex & Maria at your "Thanks, baby comment when I bring the coffee. Not sure how much they need to know, but obviously, they are picking up that there is a pretty definite connection. And since Molly has already told them that I am bringing the two of you into town on the train, I'm sure they have already drawn some pretty accurate conclusions.

Looking at Alex and Maria, "You guys are pretty sharp . . . so I have to assume that you have picked up on the fact that Michaela and I are not just 'friends'. We are seeing each other, and have been for a while now. As you can tell, Molly is OK with this. We're taking it slow, but I think we both know the direction we are headed. Any questions?"
 
I turn my eyes towards the two of them as they exchange glances between each other. I feel suddenly nervous and I place my hand on yours, giving it a tight squeeze.

“I want you both to be okay with all of this too. I know how strange it is that I’m only a few years older than you, but I can tell you that I love your father. It’s not just him and I in this relationship though. It’s you three kids and we want everyone to be comfortable.”

“Thank you for that, Michaela.” Maria says as she gives us both a smile. “Dad, I’ve never seen you this happy. She’s certainly good for you. I’m okay with all of this. Alex?” She asks, looking at her brother, knowing that he is the more sensitive of the two of them.
 
Alex looks toward his sister and then toward us. "It's obvious how you feel about my father . . . and Molly seems totally comfortable with the two of you, and with Maria's blessing, how can I feel any differently. Yes, I did have some concerns when Dad called and invited us out to meet you and Molly, but it didn't take but a few minutes with Molly, and then, with you, to see that you are good for him . . . and I think you see how special of a man he is."

Sitting here listening to the two of you talk, I hold onto Michaela's hand and take a deep breath. "You two need to know that Michaela and I have talked about my moving in here with her and Molly. Molly asked me yesterday if I was going to move in here, because her Mommy was happier and not as grumpy as she was before. We haven't talked to her yet . . . so that decision has not yet been made."
 
“Well, it’s silly for us to keep two homes, so we’ve talked about it because he spends so much time here anyway.” I explain as they both listen to us explain how things have been between us. “I think we both know how we would like everything to be, but because of the situation with my ex-husband and the fact that Molly is still healing from it, we’re going to take things slowly.”

I look over at you and give you a smile, surprised with how well everything is going. “I would like to invite you guys if you want to come for Thanksgiving or Christmas. We’ve got more than enough room and we’d really like having. I’m sure Molly would be excited. She’s always wanted brothers and sisters.”
 
I'm pretty sure that both of my kids think I am too old for sex . . . surely not their father is still "doing it". They have no idea and I'm sure you are doing everything you can to control yourself.

"I've already promised Molly a trip on the train downtown after Thanksgiving to see the city lights, so maybe we can think about Thanksgiving. You two could stay over here and then we could all go back into the city on Friday . . . something to think about, it's still a few weeks away."

About that time, Molly bounces back in, "Are you guys done talking yet. I want to show Maria my room."
 
“Yes, please think about it. We would love to have you here. I know that there are some things that need to be worked out with your mother first, please just think about it.” I’m quick to add in as Molly comes bouncing back inside.

“Molly Susanne, it’s rude to interrupt the adults when they’re talking.” I say as she stops and apologizes before she looks over at Maria with barely contained excitement. “You also need to ask nicely.”

“Maria, would you please come and see my room?” Molly asks. “It’s a pink princess room.”
 
Maria is off the couch in no time at all. "I would love to see your room." As you get up to take the empty coffee cups to the kitchen, I look at my watch, "We need to be leaving in about 15 minutes to get back to the train station."

"Molly, bring your coat downstairs when you come; it's about time to take Alex and Maria back to the train. I think we can all fit in my car." Following you into the kitchen, "Are you able to breathe yet?" Giving you a quick pat on the ass . . ."I think they approve."
 
“I’ll be able to breathe soon.” I say with a smile as you grope my ass. “I hope they approve. I think Alex is still unsure about it, but I’m feeling better. Oh, and one of Molly’s little friends invited her to spend the night tonight while you were gone. Looks like we’ll be all on our own.” I say with a huge smile on my face as Molly comes back downstairs with Maria and her coat.

Once the house is all locked down, I slide into the backseat with Maria and Molly while Alex sits in the front. Again, Molly dominates the conversation as we near the train station. Getting out of the car once more, I hug them both and thank them for coming to dinner.
 
With you three chattering away in the backseat - mostly Molly - Alex and I have a chance to talk more. He really does think you are good for me and he is happy for us. Because he is the older, he was probably more hurt by the divorce than Maria; so this is more of an adjustment for him.

Saying goodbye to the kids and back in the car, "Molly, do you want to see where I live. I need to pick up some stuff before going back to your house and getting you ready for the sleepover at your friend's tonight."

As we drive to my condo, "Honey, Alex really did like you and Molly; this is just more of an adjustment for him than it is for Maria - thinking about his Dad with someone new - he thought you were great, and will be good for me."
 
“I know, baby. It’ll be an adjustment for everyone.” I say as we drive to your condo. When you pull up in the drive, Molly and I get out and explore while you gather what you need. “It’ll get better each time we’re together.”

After you’re packed and your bag is in the truck, we head back to the house where I pack up a bag for Molly and send her across the street to a friend’s house for a slumber party. Kissing her cheek, she runs excitedly inside and I talk with the other mother for a moment. She’d agreed to take both girls to school in the morning, leaving me free to do what I want.

“How about we go out for a date? I think I deserve a treat after cooking all day.” I say as I close the door behind me and find you in the living room. “What do you say?”
 
"So you think you deserve a treat? I just happen to agree with you . . . so where would you like to go? If you feel like driving back downtown, I know of a couple of places where we can get something to eat . . . maybe even a little dancing . . . "

Holding you close and feeling your soft body pressed against mine . . . a few kisses . . . getting a little more passionate . . . "We better get going before I can't walk with this condition you are causing."
 
“I haven’t been dancing in years.” I say with a smile as you pull me close and press against me. I sigh as you give me a few kisses, each more passionate than the last. “Or we could order a pizza, have a bottle of wine and dance in the living room.”

I can feel the bulge in your pants growing and I smile as I rub myself against you. “God, baby, you feel so good.” I whisper against your lips as we continue to hold each other tightly. “Take me to go dancing or else I’m going to drop to my knees right here and suck on your cock.”
 
"As much fun as that sounds . . . we can take care of that later . . . let's go find a place where we can get something to eat and dance a little. I'm sure we will definitely want to take care of our adult pleasures when we get back here . . . so keep that thought in mind!"

Grabbing your hand, locking the door behind us, and getting into the car before I change my mind . . . gotta admit, an offer for a BJ is very attractive!!
 
I can’t stop my laughter as you pull me out of the house and we drive to a nice Italian restaurant near the courthouse where I work. It’s perfect, romantic and brings a mile to my face. After our wine is poured and our order put in, I reach across the table and take your hand.

“It was a pretty good day, I thought.” I say, squeezing your hands gently. “Your kids are really nice and Molly took to them like a duck to water. I think that things will only get better.”
 
"Yes, it was . . . and it will definitely will get better."

"We've got a few minutes before the food gets here . . . how about that first dance. I'll try not to step on your toes. After the wine, tho . . . no promises."

Taking you by the hand and leading you to the dance floor.
 
I smile as you take me in your arms and we dance to a slow song that it playing. “You liar. You’re a great dancer.” I say as I rest my head against your shoulder and sigh.

Dancing with you and being so relax is a testament to how safe I feel with you. I tried to play it off as simply being better than my ex, but I’m not seeing just how good of a man you really are.

“I love you, Alan.” I say softly. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.”
 
Back
Top