Testing the waters

IslandNymph

Really Experienced
I can't remember what I wrote in here initially...and I can't find the original pic I posted...so here's one to take its place.

And really who reads the first thread post...just scroll down to the pic :D for a sample of what else you might find in my thread :rose:

Attachments

• DSC03484 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03484 - Copy.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 4,290
Last edited:
Very nice start. Here's to wanting to see more of your beautiful body!!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

You are very pretty and you should not worry. You SHOULD however be certain you are comfortable posting whatever you post and try not to let the douche bags intimidate you.

Most of us on Lit are appreciative for whatever women (and men for others) post.

Thanks for posting and be sure to have fun!

You have no reason to be worried... that is one great start. Looking forward to more.

Wow, you look really beautiful- you should be totally comfortable. I'm relatively new to this forum and I've gotta get the nerve to post a few pictures of myself too. You look very sexy in that picture :) I can't wait to see more.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

Looking really good! I'd like to see more:)

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

Very nice ass.

What are you becoming interested in?

Love athletic body types. You're fit, strong, and beautiful hun. I'd love to leave little teeh-marks on that butt of yours.

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

You look very nice from behind. Hope you can get comfortable enough to share more daring shots of yourself.

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

I think you've been hanging around the wrong people. i don't know you well enough to comment on you as a person, but your body looks wonderful. I hope to be able to get to know you well enough to expand on that thought.

Welcome, great first pic, please get comfee and here's to your next pic:rose:

Wow, deliciously gorgeous. Stunning body, can't wait to see more.

Thanks for sharing!

Back