a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the room mate..... :devil:

This is a great picture: you, wine, sly smile, off-the-shoulder dress. Perfect! :D

Must say, I'm not a big fan of green hair, nor light blue, nor bubblegum pink. :eek:
Henna red I like, and some women go with black with ultramarine highlights, which is cool. Saturated colors. But then I like saturated women. :cool:

true but in this case no pic opportunities :(
it was verrry nice wine. prosecco - so much more drinkable than chamagne and cheaper too!

my hair changes colour fairly frequently so i'll keep that in mind. thet green is almost gone but i may put it back in for a week or 2 just because my folks are coming down for a visit

true but in this case no pic opportunities :(
it was verrry nice wine. prosecco - so much more drinkable than chamagne and cheaper too!

my hair changes colour fairly frequently so i'll keep that in mind. thet green is almost gone but i may put it back in for a week or 2 just because my folks are coming down for a visit

You're a sweetie! :D

I assume you need the time to write up your research? Nobody ever finishes early.....

i would have finished on time i had enough work done to stat writing now and be full time writing after xmas to fininsh in may/ june
but now i can start writing now and still get more work done!
:D

i would have finished on time i had enough work done to stat writing now and be full time writing after xmas to fininsh in may/ june
but now i can start writing now and still get more work done!
:D

Will you be able to cut back on time spent tutoring?

Have not been here for a donkey's age, and I was catching up on page 1. The set for Lady In Red number 31 left me breathless, superb you are exquisite.

ElvinAngel,

I just discovered you on Lit. I love your pics...very engaging. I love that you are not shy and have many themes to the index.

A great contribution for us onlookers.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back