cock sucking poll

College_geek and etoile - some of us like teeth :p

as for me, my fantasy is for something huge, long and thick, trimmed pubes and big juicy balls - a real feast for my virgin mouth!

Never tried it yet, but would love to find one...

Red Steve.....you haven't found the right cock to suck, or have you not found one long and thick enough, or balls juicy enough? Your reply got me hot, that's for sure.

A nice cut one 5 to 8" long. Something that could slide easily in and out of my virgin mouth. The pubes should be cut enough so I can lick and suck the balls. Ideally, there would be a woman there to share it with me.

Tommy4u said:
A nice cut one 5 to 8" long. Something that could slide easily in and out of my virgin mouth. The pubes should be cut enough so I can lick and suck the balls. Ideally, there would be a woman there to share it with me.

You know tommy....L and I are in Arizona....:D

Tommy4u said:
HMMMMMM....I like the pictures you two take. Where in Arizona?

Prescott area.....right in the middle of the state.

Sent you a pm also.

kalalau said:
Red Steve.....you haven't found the right cock to suck, or have you not found one long and thick enough, or balls juicy enough? Your reply got me hot, that's for sure.

Kalalau... I simply haven't found the right guy or the right cock - at the moment it's just a fantasy, not sure how much I'd really be able to carry it through into reality, but the sight and thought of the sort of cock I described gets me hot too.

5-7" would be nice to start with. Definitely would have to be cut, and trimmed pubes too. But would really love to take one that is completely shaved so I could let my tongue do some exploring too!

I'm gonna go with a little longer and thicker... 8 inches or so, fairly thick but something I can get into my throat. A nice cut head and definitely shaved/trimmed. Now THAT's something I can get my lips around.

I couldn't agree with you more, Sleuth. I think a nice black uncut dick is a sight to behold. The more veins the better.

7 or eight inches preferably on an older black male,a cd or in front of a guys wife.

huh,something like this?

on display

orthis

or

that

i hope none was offended or turned off by those pics,my humble apologies just in case.

And ,as a general rule,cleaniliness is a MUST

I can admit I have had wet dreams which included the ability to suck my own cock. ;)

My best experience has been with a guy that had a 5 inch cock - I could take him all the way in my mouth and slurp and gobble to my heart's content, without worrying about gagging. I hate gagging!

A big tasty load is also important, I love to feel it spurting in my mouth.

Re: blackieone

gregor_16 said:
I'd say thats pretty damm close to what i'd like! ;o)

I prefer a clean cut, not necassarily bald cock. Nice balls, and a cock that is proportiante in length and width...like 6x2 or so... something i can go down all the way on, and enjoy. I also love it when they cum in my mouth, you can't do all that work then be denied your just reward.

All this talk, has me all horny now, guess it is time to get dressed and head to the local Adult Video store.

I am also interested in some personal encounters so if your in or going to be visiting iowa look me up...cpl, women, men or all the above

Attachments

• shaven1_11.jpg
    shaven1_11.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 547
Re: blackieone

gregor_16 said:
I'd say thats pretty damm close to what i'd like! ;o)

LOL,thank you for the compliment.As i've said,cleanliness has nothing to do with being uncut or not,it's just a matter of personal hygiene,a.k.a. self respect.And i still can't believe how many people of both sexes lack self respect,from that point of wiew.

Re: Re: blackieone

luvinoral2 said:
I prefer a clean cut, not necassarily bald cock. Nice balls, and a cock that is proportiante in length and width...like 6x2 or so... something i can go down all the way on, and enjoy. I also love it when they cum in my mouth, you can't do all that work then be denied your just reward.

All this talk, has me all horny now, guess it is time to get dressed and head to the local Adult Video store.

I am also interested in some personal encounters so if your in or going to be visiting iowa look me up...cpl, women, men or all the above

Love your screen name AND your pic :D

Re: Re: Re: blackieone

loveitoral said:
Love your screen name AND your pic :D

thank you very much, glad u liked it. Here is another one for you.

Attachments

• came1.jpg
    came1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 540
Back