women who like pegging

anal_xplorer

Experienced
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Posts
47
i truly like being fucked by a beautiful women wearing a strap-on. does any one else share that feeling
 
It's been my experience that fewer women actually enjoy using a strapon on a man that what would have you believe.

In all the women that I have role-played with over the years, there has been only one that truly got into it. I've had women tell they really get off on the idea of it and then when they try, they decide different.
 
If she did it right and I was relaxed it'd be nice. Even though I don't really get aroused by cocks in my butt. They design em so that the pressure pushes back on her making her come which would be the only reason why i'd try it.

I remember when I read the Joy of Sex and they had a picture either a Ming or Tang Dynasty ancient print of a girl pegging a guy. At age 11 first reaction was Ewww which turned into ohhhh! :p:eek:
 
I would love to find a woman that gets off on pegging,
one that has big breasts, something about looking back
& seeing a woman really getting into doing you good and hard, with tits bouncing,
I don't know why but that really turns me on.
 
It's been my experience that fewer women actually enjoy using a strapon on a man that what would have you believe.

In all the women that I have role-played with over the years, there has been only one that truly got into it. I've had women tell they really get off on the idea of it and then when they try, they decide different.

That's a shame. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The only thing that really surprised me was how much work all that thrusting is. I have a new appreciation for you men.
 
i have had the wish to be fucked with a strapon for many many months now, am a straight guy with no wish to be fucked by a man , have recently got into cbt and its brilliant.
 
Yes, I fell in lust with that clip at first glance. Just stunningly hot. Brief as it is, I can't see it ever not being hot.
 
Wow that's a stunning pic that's one of my fantasies. Having a gorgeous with a strapon running in and out of my ass mmm
 
I too enjoy a woman who recognizes pleasure comes in alot of forms and is not afraid to experience all of them with a loving partner.

Duck
 

Attachments

  • img_0357 (400 x 536).jpg
    img_0357 (400 x 536).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 802
Love the pics!!!

Here is one of my favorites.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top