The Infernal Refugee (closed for EklectikChik)

Baelnorn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Posts
1,096
Two ancient tomes, locked away in the last corner of a hidden vault, tell a tale long forgotten to modern mankind. A tale of war, a tale of betrayal, a tale of sacrifice. The tale of The Great Conflict.

Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein, for they are the last legacy of the Horadrim.
There is a war that rages on even now, beyond the fields that we know - between the utopian kingdoms of the High Heavens and the chaotic pits of the Burning Hells.
This war is known as the Great Conflict, and it has raged and burned longer than any of the stars in the sky.
Neither side ever gains sway for long as the forces of light and darkness constantly vie for control over all creation.

The tomes tell of angels and demons, of humans siding with either and fighting in the Sin War on Earth in secret.

Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein, for they are the last legacy of the Horadrim.
When the eternal conflict between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells falls upon mortal soil, it is called the Sin War.
Angels and Demons walk amongst humanity in disguise, fighting in secret, away from the prying eyes of mortals.
Some daring, powerful mortals have even allied themselves with either side, and helped to dictate the course of the Sin War.

This war is so old and arcane that no living human on earth has any knowledge of it. Even among the immortal factions the existance of Earth as a battlefield has slipped from memory. Other theaters of war have become much more important and therefore neither angels nor demons waste any time with this world anymore. And so humanity was completely unaware of the events transpiring on other planes of existance.

Axandar didn't know anything about this "Earth" either - yet. He just wanted to get away. He had enough. With powerful thrusts his wings propelled him through the darkened sky. Beneath him a blasted landscape passed by, devoid of all life after the eternal armies of angels and demons confronted each other. The sky was blackened by foul magic and the ground was soaked with blood and covered with corpses. Frustrated and agitated he tore his armor off and let the plates made from some dull grey metal fall to the ground. Piece by piece he removed his shell until he was flying naked through the warm air.

"Too long. It has been too long. For millenia I have seen nothing but war and slaughter. Curses, I am a demon of lust, not a demon of war! This is not what I am supposed to do."

The incubus kept flying for hours. The endless field of war stretching out far below, he was travelling far away from the frontlines visiting regions abandoned and left behind thousands of years ago. Slowly he descended, moving closer to the ground, his wings gradually growing weaker and weaker. All the fighting has exhausted him. As an incubus Axandar drew his strength and power from passion and lust, not from war and death. And the last opportunity for him to regain his strength has been many many years ago.

Finally his wings just quit. They refused even a single further flap and completely exhaused the incubus tumbled through the air and crashed to the ground. He rolled over onto his back and let out a groan. He was about to just stay down and drift off into unconsciousness when he suddenly felt something. The familiar tingling of old and powerful magic nearby. Axandar forced himself to his feet and let his instincts guide him closer to the source of the magic he had felt. He stumbled over the ground and as he just wondered what he had felt the earth beneath his feet broke open and he fell into a large hall accompanied by the sound of stone falling on stone. Crashing to the ground again the incubus let out a tortured groan. He coughed and forced himself onto his knees. What he then saw left him almost breathless.

The ground, floor and ceiling were covered with heavy obsidian plates into which demonic glyphs were engraved, and in the center of the hall stood an empty gateway made from purest silver. Axandar had heard of these items - ancient portals that were used when worlds with mortal inhabitants were important in the Sin War but soon after abandoned. He had not thought that one of these would still exist. He stepped closer to the silver portal and carefully - almost gently - touched its cool surface. The moment his finger made contact with the metal he instinctively knew what he needed to do to activate it. The magic of the portal implanted all useful information directly into his mind. He also knew that the portal would transport him to a world inhabited by humans.

What the archway then shared with the incubus worried him. The magic of the portal was close to unravelling itself. Only one last transport could be made before the gateway was forever destroyed. And he was shown that the portal's counterpart on Earth - the human's world - was destroyed. It would be a one-way trip, a journey without return. Axandar frowned for a second but then it dawned to him. This was his chance to escape from all this. Once he had stepped through this portal he would never again have to fight in the Sin War. Millenia of slaughter would finally find an end. He knew that humans were a violent species - after all the demons had many human colonies - but even the most cruel and brutal human didn't even come close to a demon of war.

"No more. Finally this madness ends. I will be free!"

The demon gathered all his courage and activated the portal for the last time. He poured all his remaining power into the gate. Blood ran from his nose as the portal's arch turned from the bright silver into a dark, almost black, purple and a vortex of darkness formed inside the gate. Completely spent and desperately holding on to consciousness Axandar stumbled forward, falling through the vortex. A sensation of weightlessness surrounded him and then he fell. Axandar's mind was hazy and fogged from the passage and he fell like a stone. His exhausted and bruised body refused to follow any commands and only moments later he hit the surface of the water. The water was warm and calm and he soon surfaced again, adrift on his back. One of his wings was draped across his naked body covering him up while the other simply floated on the water.

Before he could form any coherent thought about his situation the battered incubus fell unconscious.
 
Rayne dug her toes into the warm sand and sighed, feeling strangely empty since the moment she had woken up. Her mind had been working over time since the night before, making sleep restless at best. She was tired, her eyes finding it hard even to focus on her brightly colored toes as she pushed them into the white sandy beach. Maybe she was PMSing and things weren't as bad as she feared. Reclining back onto her elbows, she stretched her petite body out and tilted her face to the sun, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply.

It had been a year...one blissful year of seclusion from the harsh reality of every day life. She had been blessed, with an eccentric and rather wealthy aunt who owned this little slice of heaven, given her card blanche to use it for as long as she wished. Had enough savings from her last few projects to keep herself afloat while she decided what was next in life.

"Ugh...who knows." She groaned to herself, feeling rather pathetic. She had no one of significance in her life. No children to speak of and other than a talent for fantastical art works that earned her bread and butter, she felt as though life was just slipping through her fingers. Where was the adventure?

Pulling herself back up, Rayne stood and slowly walked to the water, brushing off sand from her body as she did. The cool breeze of mid morning lifted the edges of her long curls mahogany curls, tugging at her too baggy tshirt. Bending low, she brushed at her slender, shapely legs and caught sight of a pretty little sea shell and took a moment to dig it out of the wet sand. Then another caught her green gaze and she ventured further to dig that one up.

Despite her worries, she found herself thinking of art and smiling as she thought of what little project she could come up with that involved the little beauties she was digging up. Crouched low, the waters wet her toes and splashed over her delicate ankles, and her gaze drifted further down the beach. Something caught her attention then...something rather large and floating along the surf.

Curious she moved forward, splashing further into the water out of curiosity. "What in the world...?" She muttered, pushing the seashells into the pocket of her jean shorts. Her pulse began to skitter, the warm water wetting her further and warning bells going off. Maybe it wasn't such a hot idea, but impulsively she pushed forward and dove further into the surf and swam.

Close enough to see, her heart all but stopped. A dark head bobbed up and then slid back under the water, only to surface right back up. With an alarmed cry, she reached forward, adrenaline kicking in as she tugged at the man's shoulders and wrapped a slender arm around his neck, trying to find something to hold onto. Her fingers sank into what felt and looked like wet leather...or something as such. Kicking, she struggling to pull his great body towards the beach, panting and cursing as she tugged and kicked. Several mouths full of water later and she dragged the unconscious man onto the wet sands of the beach.

Falling to her knees, she wheezed and coughed, her eyes scanning his dark handsome face. "Oh god...please don't be dead, please don't be dead." She whispered, trembling fingers touching the side of his neck in hopes of finding a pulse. "Please have a pulse...my CPR certification expired about ten years ago."

"Damnit!" Frustrated, she glanced down at his body and frowned, trying to tug away whatever was covering his chest. Her fingers struggled to unfold the 'wrappings', shoving them none too gently out of the and gasping as she found that her unconscious new friend was very very naked. Willing her eyes back up to his face, she cupped his face, tilting it back, squeezed his nose and leaned in, sealing his lips with her own and pushing her own breath into his lungs. "Come on baby, breath...breath for me."
 
Axandar didn't notice when or how he was dragged out of the water. The next thing he noticed how that he was laying on his back on what felt like sand and someone was blowing air into his mouth and lungs. He drew in a large breath of air and immediately started coughing up water. Purely out of reflex gave the woman leaning over him a strong shove, sending her several feet backwards. He was definitively strong, even stronger than his athletic frame hinted at and if he had full control over his senses he would have never been so rough with a woman - unless she had asked for it, of course.

The demon rolled to his side and coughed up some more water. His body was shaking with each cough and he threw up several swallows of seawater. After some moments of getting some more water out of his body he could breath more or less normally again and struggled to stand up. His knees were still weak and he needed all what was left of his concentration to not instantly collapse again. Slowly he turned around to the woman he had shoved away so forcefully moments ago.

From her position Rayne could get a pretty good look at the mysterious man. He stood 6'1" tall and had an athletic body with clearly defined lines and muscles. His skin was darker than hers, as if he had a very good - and uniform - tan. The hair on his head was barely 2" long and pitch black - as were his irises. His face was masculine but still contained delicately chiseled features. The horns on his forehead were bent backwards, closely following the shape of his head. They were around 3" long and a perly dark crimson. It was when he moved his wings, spreading them out to their full span of 20' and folding them back around his shoulders again, that she realized that he definitively wasn't human. The 4' long tail growing from his lower back and limpling hanging down between his legs along his 5" soft shaft didn't exactly help his first impression either.

The incubus smiled weakly at her and muttered something she couldn't understand. "Swofn uai..." But when he tried to take a step towards her his knees buckled and he collapsed on the beach again. He fell down on his knees and hands and looked at her, pleading with his eyes, whispering, "Hdyozy, wydh ty...". He was still weak and exhausted and would need quite some rest - and nourishment - before getting back on his feet.
 
Rayne had been completely taken back by his strong shove. She yelped as he flung her off his body, her breath whooshing out of her body as she hit the sand on her back. Blinking, she cleared her mind and slowly sat up. The sight that greeted her couldn't be real.

She swallowed hard, her eyes widening with fear and fascination. Good god! He looked like something from her wildest dreams...something she had put on canvas a time or two, but there! In the flesh and gloriously naked, his body hard and chiseled and exuding raw power even in his weakened state.

The drumming of her heart was a mad one, thumping wildly in her chest as she struggled not to turn and run as if her life depended on it. Which is probably did! But her eyes were glued to him, trying to take in all the details of his amazing form. Perhaps this was some wild dream, but it seemed too real. She flinched as he tried to move towards her, jerking as he hit his knees and his impossibly dark eyes met her frightened gaze.

His voice was hoarse and thick, straining as he tried to talk to her, but she had no earthly idea what he was saying. Clearly he was exhausted and needed her help. "I'll...I'll be back. Don't move." She told him. Holding her hands up, she gave him what she hoped was a reassuring, but stern look. "Don't move...I'll be back."

Slowly she nodded and got up, moving backwards, then turning and making a bee line for the beach house. Soon her legs were pumping and running until her breath strained from her chest and she burst through the front entrance. "Quickly gazing around the place, she pulled her favorite blanket off the couch and rushed the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water, her hands still trembling as plucked a bag of cubed cheese and some bread, shoving it under arm as she struggled to pull out her first aid kit and rushing back out.

"I need to start some cardio." She muttered, panting as she returned to the beach and found him still there. Okay, so she wasn't completely off her rocker. he was real and still there, his head bowed. A few feet away and she stopped, afraid to get too close. What was he?

Slowly sinking to her knees, she tossed the blanket closer to him, catching his attention. Those dark eyes met hers again and she tried to smile at him. "I brought you some water and a little food...I will give you more as soon as we get you in the house. But until then..." She let her voice trail off. "Do you understand me? Do you speak...English?"

With
 
"U'rr...U'rr fi fozd. Lak'm jaqi."

Axandar looked up at her focusing on her bright green eyes, a confused look on his face. He couldn't understand her. He needed to hear her speak some more before he could understand and speak her language. What did she want from him? Should he wait here? Should he try to follow her? Or was she going to attack him any moment? He just didn't know. The irony that she probably suffered from the very same thoughts wasn't lost on him. She couldn't understand him either and the look on her face told a story of shock and fear.

"Lak'm jaqi...U'rr fi fozd."

She repeated her words in a different order. Did that mean something? Was she saying the same thing or something else with a different meaning? Considering the black dots creeping into his vision every time he lifted his head up, Axandar decided to stay put. He looked after her as she ran away and couldn't help to notice that she was a very beautiful woman. He took in the sight of her wet hair clinging to her shoulders and back and her petite frame with slender, shapely legs and a cute firm butt jumping over the ground.

Axandar was still on his knees when she returned. She was carrying a blanket, an orange box and some other items he couldn't recognize immediately. She stopped some feet away from him and knelt down, throwing the blanket closer to him. The smell of bread and cheese confused him. The demon lifted his head and looked right into her beautiful eyes again. What did she have in mind?

"U fgayxpm eay taji homig and a little food...I will give you more as soon as we get you in the house. But until then... Do you understand me? Do you speak...English?"

Finally she had spoken enough that his mind could translate her words. When he realized what she was saying he couldn't help but smile. She didn't know him, she was scared and afraid of him and yet still she was bringing him food. That simple gesture touched him in a way he had not known before. But it wouldn't help him much. Incubui could eat normally but didn't gain anything from it. Their sole source of nourishment was passion and lust, and only that in which they were directly involved. A single kiss could be the equivalent of a small cookie or a large meal, depending on how long, deep and wet it was.

"Yes... I can understand you... now... and th... thank you...," he wispered with his hoarse voice, "...but your food... won't help me." He struggled again to stand up, but couldn't quite make it up to standing position on his own and sank back down to his knees again. "Please... help me..." He looked at her again with his dark eyes pleading.
 
His eyes were pleading, almost begging her, compelling her to come closer. She didn't understand what she could offer him. Perhaps he just needed rest, she didn't know. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to do, what you need."

She gasped as he struggled to stand and sank back down, his great big body shuddering from the effort that took. Moistening her lips, she glanced around, feeling silly. No one was around, no one could help, no one would be able to hear her scream if he wanted to harm her.

"Okay...perhaps we could try and get you to the house." Grasping the blanket that he hadn't taken, she pushed aside the food and slowly stood. Shaking out the sand from the soft brown cashmere, she slowly moved to him, each move tentative and unsure. "Please don't hurt me." She thought out loud as her foot landed near one of his hands. "I just want to help you."

Sinking down, she pressed a hand to one strong shoulder and gently pushed him up. Discretely her gaze remained averted as she fumbled to cover him up, her breathing hitching as she touched the skin of his tight abdomen. "I'm sorry, just trying to give you a little...modesty."

A hot flush crawled up her neck as she glanced down and and tried to secure the blanket in place. "Oh come on." She whined softly, her fingers nervously fumbling. His flesh felt warm, despite his prolonged dip in the waters and the cool breeze. So warm...so silky and smooth. For a moment, all she could think of was exploring the tantalizing muscles that gleamed. Swallowing, she glanced up and found herself gazing into his face, her heart slamming within her chest. "S-sorry...I...we need to get you up, but I don't want to hurt you. Tell me what to do..."
 
"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to do, what you need."

"Don't... apologize...," he said, coughing after each word.

"Okay...perhaps we could try and get you to the house."

That was an idea he was completely comfortable with. The sound of a house with at least a bed where he could rest sounded too good to be true right now. The problem was: how could he get there? He was too weak to walk on his own. Hells, he could not even stand up alone. And even with incubi being quite light for their size and frame, there was no chance that the woman could carry him all the way. She would need to support him.

"You need to... help me stand up... and walk. I am too weak to... make it on... my own."

"Please don't hurt me. I just want to help you."

"I... I would never... hurt you...," he whispered weakly. "You are too... beautiful to be... hurt."

When the incubus noticed what she wanted to do with the blanket he moved his folded up leathery wings aside, giving her an easier access to his shoulders and torso. The demon noticed that she tried to not stare at his body all the time but her breath was still getting a little irregular.

"I'm sorry, just trying to give you a little...modesty."

Axandar simply nodded his head. The touch of her hands felt good. No, not good - wonderful. Her hands were shaking and he knew it was part fear and part excitement. He could feel her nervousness. And her frustration and embarrassment when she fumbled the knot on the blanket again. "Oh come on." A weak smile crossed his lips as he imagined how she likely turned from the nervous innocent woman here into a wild passionate lover in her bedroom.

"S-sorry...I...we need to get you up, but I don't want to hurt you. Tell me what to do..."

"I am not hurt... I simply must rest... you need to... support me. You said something about... a house? Can you help me get there?"
 
"I... I would never... hurt you...," he whispered weakly. "You are too... beautiful to be... hurt."

Despite her nerves, she flushed at his sweet statement, a little surprised he had even noticed what she looked like. Beautiful had never been a word anyone had cared to use on her, in her mind she was average, or pretty at best, but the sincerity of his words touched her.

"I am not hurt... I simply must rest... you need to... support me. You said something about... a house? Can you help me get there?"

She nodded and wrapped an arm carefully around his waist and back, nudging her shoulder under his arm and urging him to use her almost as a crutch. “Yes. It's very close, if you take it slow, we could make it. There is a guest room downstairs, we could set you up there, or the couch. Wherever you land for now until I know how to make you stronger.”

Tightening her hold, she gave his side a gently squeeze, “Come on, I'm going to stand...just lean on me.”

With a soft grunt, she put her legs into it, using her shoulder to push against his weight. He let out a soft groan, but slowly stood with her. Rayne breathed a sigh of relief. “Half way there already.” She teased, her voice lighter as she beamed him an actual grin and pulled him close to her side. “Lets get you inside.”

Determined not to let him down, she held on tightly and let his weight sink into her, hoping that he didn't topple her over. Thankfully, despite his larger frame, she was able to walk him slowly towards her home, stumbling once and righting them both with a few heaving breaths. A sweat broke under her wet shirt and she grit her teeth, puffing out small breaths. “If I had known I was going to be rescuing a strange man off the beach today, I may have hit the gym a little harder.” She said ruefully and laughed at herself despite her predicament.
 
"Yes. It's very close, if you take it slow, we could make it. There is a guest room downstairs, we could set you up there, or the couch. Wherever you land for now until I know how to make you stronger."

Axandar nodded and let her take control. Standing up and walking was still much more exhausting and difficult than he had ever imagined before. Without her help he wouldn't have made it to his feet, let alone to her house. Step by step the slowly moved forward. The incubus didn't miss her lithe form pressed against his side, her soft curves rubbing against his torso.

Carefully she guided him towards her home. He couldn't imagine ever having spent so much time on walking such a short distance. At one point he stumbled and, to weak to remain standing, fell. But she held him. He almost made them both fall over but she stood and kept them both upright, breathing heavily.

"If I had known I was going to be rescuing a strange man off the beach today, I may have hit the gym a little harder."

He didn't understand what she meant. Hit the gym? He guessed that he would have to ask her later about that.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, they stumbled through the door to the woman's house. Carefully she maneuvered him towards the guest room. The idea of putting him on the couch was quickly put aside when he started knocking things over with his wings on their way through the hallway. Axandar tried to keep his wings neatly folded up, but he was too exhausted to compensate for every turn they made. He heard things crashing to the ground behind him and voiced a sincere apology.

"I... am sorry for... being so much... much... trouble..."

At last, they had made it to the guestroom. He held onto the wall while she opened the door and then walked him to the bed, sitting him carefully down. With her help he got his bare feet onto the bed but before he could say a thank you he had passed out cold. The sheets were so soft and comfortable that his body simply pulled the plug and sent him sleeping before she had turned around. During the whole procedure of getting him in into the bed the blanket had fallen off and only covered his left leg now. But Axandar absolutely didn't mind in his current condition (and probably wouldn't mind even if he was awake).

He slept almost 12 hours without a single interruption. His body slowly regenerated some of its energy. At least enough so that he could stand up and walk around, although he still needed to move slowly and carefully. When the demon woke up he was alone in the room and heard some voices and strange noises from beyond the closed door. Carefully he got out of bed and wrapped his wings around him like a cloak in order to prevent breaking even more of her things. He shuffled to the door and slowly pushed it open, peeking through the gap curiously.
 
Rayne was still shaking her head in bewilderment when Axandar hit the bed and promptly passed out. For a moment she worried she'd lost him again, but the even rise and fall of his chest told her he had just given in to his exhaustion. Carefully she had covered him as best as possible...between his wings...his wings!], and body all sprawled out, it had taken some doing before she felt she had done her part to make him comfortable. Then she had stood and simple stared. However rude that probably was, she couldn't help herself. Not one bit...he was fascinating, so much so she had to pinch herself to make doubly sure she wasn't dreaming.

The rest of the day and evening had passed by and he hadn't budged. Rayne obsessively checked on him as she cleaned up the chaos he had created in the living room upon his entrance. With things put back together or dropped in the trash, she had fixed herself a can of soup and sandwich, forced herself to eat it all and then relaxed on the couch. With the TV on, she absently flipped through the news, her eyes growing heavy. Vaguely she wondered if she should call someone. But who? And then what? She had an awful feeling that anyone that found out about this...man...would want to poke and prod at him like a science experience. Hell, he could possibly be one! What else could he be?

Yawning, snuggled down, letting her eyes drift closed. For now he was safe and she was once again clean and dry. Sleep took over and faded her mind into darkness. Sometime in the early morning, she creak of the guest room door made her stir. The TV was still on and for a moment Rayne blinked her bleary eyes and tried to focus. Why was she on the couch? What time was it? She groaned and slowly sat up, pushing her thick hair out of her face and catching her 'guest' as he peaked out into the living room.

She let out a little squeak of alarm and squelched the rest of it, pressing a hand to her chest. “Oh! You're...awake.” She sighed and gave him a little cautious smile. “How are you feeling?”
 
"Oh! You're...awake. How are you feeling?"

He opened the door further and stepped out into the hallway, completely naked beneath his folded wings. He personally had stopped covering up his body so many centuries ago he didn't even remember when exactly it was. Modesty is not a concept that really flies with incubi, after all.

"I think I can say that I'm feeling as good as the situation allows, although I am still weak. But as you can see, I can at least stand up without help." He smiled at her before going on. As he continued talking he was slowly walking over to her, standing in front of her closely. "Please forgive my horrible manners. It really wasn't my intention to intrude into your life like this without even introducing myself. I am Axandar." He gently took her right hand into his and got down on one knee, giving her a soft kiss on the back of her hand. His wings moved aside as he dropped to his knee and revealed part of his naked torso to her eyes. Looking up at her he released her hand and asked, "And who is this beautiful lady that helped me so much yesterday?" before standing up again.

"As you have probably already guessed, I am neither human nor from this world. You may think me insane or mad, but believe me that I tell only the truth. I am, in fact, an incubus." He fully expected her to either laugh at him, run screaming for the hills or try to grab a knife and stab him. Perhaps because these were the most typical reactions displayed whenever he had introduced himself (his true self) to a human earlier. But when neither of these happened, he continued. "This is the reason why I told you yesterday that your food would not help me. I could have eaten the bread and... what was it, some sort of cheese? Yes, I could have eaten it but I wouldn't have gained any nourishment out of it."

The demon took a few steps away from her. The thing he was going to say next would definitively unnerve her, and if he was standing too close to her she would only feel threatened. And he really didn't want to frighten her. "You probably want to know what I do gain nourishment from, right? Well, it's actually quite simple. Demons of war gain nourishment from killing and maiming. Demons of trickery gain nourishment from lying and deceiving. Now what do you think is it that nourishes demons of lust?"

Axandar waited for her eyes to grow wide as she realized what he was hinting at. "Yes, exactly that."
 
He was, in a word and in her eyes, magnificent. She was captivated as he walked to her, his voice now smooth and not as hoarse as it had been earlier. He was also, quite naked and not at all ashamed of that fact. She watched, mesmerized as he kneeled before her and took her hand, giving it the softest of kisses that sent a shock of pleasure rippling up her arm before he stepped away.

“Rayne...my name is Rayne.” She murmured softly and then straightened slightly as she listened to him intently, her mind whirling. An incubus? The word wasn't unfamiliar, but she couldn't draw out any retained information on such a creature, even from some of her research of fantastical creatures and beings. When she didn't comment and didn't move, he seemed comfortable enough in disclosing further information.

"You probably want to know what I do gain nourishment from, right? Well, it's actually quite simple. Demons of war gain nourishment from killing and maiming. Demons of trickery gain nourishment from lying and deceiving. Now what do you think is it that nourishes demons of lust?"

Her pretty green eyes widened and she visibly paled a little and then flushed brightly. He confirmed her inner thoughts as she slumped back against her seat and regarded him nervously. “So...” She cleared her throat and clasped her slender hands together. “In order for you to gain your strength, you must...eer...” She fished for the right word, “mate...um...have sex with another?”

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. He was after all a stranger and very male, even if he was a demon of sorts. “Please...enlighten me with details Axandar, because otherwise I'm not sure I can help...willingly that is. I'm not sure what they do in your...world or wherever it is you come from, but here, most don't fall into bed with tall, dark and handsome strangers. Even if they are sporting horns, wings and a tail.”

Slowly she swung her legs off the side of the couch and urged him to sit. “Please...have a seat. I need some coffee...” As she stood, she immediately felt a little rude. “I know you told me that food didn't nourish you like...other things, but if you want anything, please, don't be afraid to ask or help yourself.”
 
"Rayne...my name is Rayne."

Axandar smiled at her. "A beautiful name, Rayne. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So... In order for you to gain your strength, you must...eer...mate...um...have sex with another?"

The incubus watched Rayne pale and a moment later blush brightly. She was obviously nervous and intimitated, afraid of what he might do to her. "It's not that bad. Please, don't be afraid. I won't do anything against your will." She was really cute when she was nervous and embarrassed. He wanted to go over to her and draw her into his embrace, flushing away her worries with a long deep kiss. But he wouldn't do anything she didn't invite him to do.

"Please...enlighten me with details Axandar, because otherwise I'm not sure I can help...willingly that is. I'm not sure what they do in your...world or wherever it is you come from, but here, most don't fall into bed with tall, dark and handsome strangers. Even if they are sporting horns, wings and a tail."

"It's not only raw sex. Any intimate act of passion and lust can feed an incubus. A longing touch, a loving hug, a sensual kiss. And, of course, sex of all sorts. Either of these can be a quick snack or a large meal - it only depends on how passionate the lovers are. But an incubus must always be directly involved to gain any benefit. Just like watching someone else eat doesn't sate your hunger, watching someone else engage in an act of passion doesn't help me." He spoke softly, his deep masculine voice filling the room.

He stepped closer to her and gently put his hands on her shoulders. "You don't have to do anything, Rayne. You've already saved me at the beach and after some more days of rest I have regained enough energy to leave you - if that is your wish. I won't harm or hurt you in any way and won't do anything against your will. Don't be afraid, please." Axandar gave her shoulders a soft rub and then pulled his hands back.

"Also, I can change my shape and appearance to basically anything I want. That is, once I regained some more of my strength. I can be whatever man you wanted me to be. The only limitation is that I cannot take female shape. That's the realm of the succubi. But other than that, the sky is the limit. I can make my horns, wings and tail disappear if you wanted. I can take the guise of whatever prince or knight you want me to be."

"Please...have a seat. I need some coffee... I know you told me that food didn't nourish you like...other things, but if you want anything, please, don't be afraid to ask or help yourself."

The incubus nodded and sat down on the couch one seat away from her. He smiled at her offer. "Thank you. The only thing I would ask you for was some honey or an ice cube... but only if you should decide to share your bed with me." A dangerous and lusty sparkle flashed up in his eyes as he said that, the unspoken promise of many wonderful nights hung in the air.
 
She gaped at him for a moment and then snapped her mouth shut and spun on her heels, headed for the kitchen. Thank you. The only thing I would ask you for was some honey or an ice cube... but only if you should decide to share your bed with me. His words echoed in her mind, making her shake her head in disbelief. It was crazy! But he had promised not to hurt her, and not to push her for anything she didn't want.

Still, the feel of his hand on her shoulder, his smooth voice and those flashing eyes would easily turn her to jelly. When was the last time she had let a man touch her? The realization that it had been entirely too long was a bit depressing, but he was no ordinary man.

Moving through the kitchen, she fixed herself a strong cup of coffee and took several long sips before gaining the courage to return to him. With a bit of a nervous smile, she slid back onto the couch and set her cup on the nearby coffee table and regarded him with curious eyes. "It's not every day I meet an incubus, so please forgive me if I seem rude. How...did you get here?" She paused to lick her lips, "Please don't think that I don't want to help, because I do. This situation is just...different. Until you're able to gain some strength and change your appearance, it would wise for you to stay. Most people would be shocked to see the likes of you strolling around."

Her lips twitched slightly at the very idea. Women would surely run screaming and probably a few men at that. "Not that you aren't...spectacular, but we don't see many demons in your form."
 
"It's not every day I meet an incubus, so please forgive me if I seem rude. How...did you get here?"

He smiled at her, watching her closely and drinking every single of her movements with his eyes.

"Oh no, you aren't rude. Just curious, which I can absolutely understand. So if you have any questions, just go ahead and ask. I certainly won't mind your questions no matter how stupid or ... intimate they may seem to be. Trust me, at my age I've seen and heard more than you could possibly imagine."

Axandar stretched a little and let him sink back into the couch, his wings draped closely around him. The way she was sitting on the couch, leaning back against the pillow and watching him, had something extremely innocent and sensual. Oh how he'd love to move over to her, feel the warmth and soft curves of her petite body. But he had promised he wouldn't do anything she didn't ask, so he cut back his excitement.

"I got here by stepping through a portal, a magical archway connecting different worlds and dimensions. I did it on purpose to escape my former life and as far as I know I will never be able to get back. And I just hope it stays that way."

"Please don't think that I don't want to help, because I do. This situation is just...different. Until you're able to gain some strength and change your appearance, it would wise for you to stay. Most people would be shocked to see the likes of you strolling around."

Her words did piqued his interest. Something inside the incubus was starting to get more and more curious about this world and its inhabitants. He did want to see their cities. How they lived, the art they produced, how they loved. Regarding the last thought he hoped that Rayne would help him with that.

"While I don't think I would want some people panicking at my sight - and even less some of them even attacking me - I would love to see your world. Being completely new here I guess I have quite a lot to learn about this place."

He leaned closer, smiling softly at her and looking right into her eyes. Then he put his both hands on hers and spoke in a low, soft voice.

"I'd be honored if you were to show me around in your world."

"Not that you aren't...spectacular, but we don't see many demons in your form."

He raised an eyebrow at her comment and for a moment he grew a little pale. Demons in his form? Were demons of other forms here? If he believed in any of the gods he would have prayed right now that he hasn't been wrong. If this world was still populated - or even controlled - by demons he would not only not have escaped his bloody fate but also would have earned a nice little punishment. He licked his lips a little bit nervously.

"Demons in my form? There aren't demons of other forms here, are there?"
 
"I'd be honored if you were to show me around in your world."

She smiled and felt herself blushing, when she more than likely should have been horrified or at least afraid, but the smooth, strong touch of his hands only made her pulse flutter.

Clearing her throat, she glanced away for a split second. "Well, I'd love to show you around once we can hide your wings and horns."

Curiously her next statement seemed to disturb him and she found herself squeezing his hands in her own and impulsively lacing her fingers with his for comfort.

"Demons in my form? There aren't demons of other forms here, are there?"


"Oh no!" She rushed to correct herself. "That's not what I meant...although if there are others, I don't know it. There certainly is evil in this world. But I've never met anyone like you... at least not that I know of." She smiled, trying to ease his mind. "Besides, at the moment I believe we will be safe. We are secluded enough that going out and traveling without some planning isn't possible. This will give you time to rest."

Her eyes studied his face, wanting to memorize the lines and shape of his face and those horns! She itched to touch and explore them and his wings and tail. She wanted to immortalize him with pencils and paint. "Not tonight...not until you are well. But would you let me paint you? I'm an artist and you are just," She sighed softly, flushing, "perfect."
 
The demon smiled when he noticed her blushing at his words. She was even more beautiful with her cheeks flushed and her gaze nervously darting around. She cleared her throat. "Well, I'd love to show you around once we can hide your wings and horns."

He looked at her, a reassuring smile on his lips. "Once I regained my strength that will be no problem. I'm really looking forward to discover this world with you at my side."

"Oh no! That's not what I meant...although if there are others, I don't know it. There certainly is evil in this world. But I've never met anyone like you... at least not that I know of. Besides, at the moment I believe we will be safe. We are secluded enough that going out and traveling without some planning isn't possible. This will give you time to rest."

He was really relieved that there his suspicion was not confirmed. He let out a relaxed sigh.

"Have I even thanked you for being so generous to me? You dragged me out of the water under a very real risk to yourself and helped me. You took me into your home and gave me shelter. You sit here talking with me, giving me both the pleasure of knowledge and your presence. I owe you so much and yet can only give so little. If you ever want something from me, just ask. I'll do my best to fulfill your wish."

It was then that Axandar noticed that she was studying his face intensely, as if trying to burn his very appearance into her memory.

"Not tonight...not until you are well. But would you let me paint you? I'm an artist and you are just... perfect."

His eyes grew wide with surprise and so did his smile when he heard her words. The incubus leaned in, moving his head closer to hers. He smiled at her, his gaze locked with hers as he spoke with his soft deep voice.

"Thank you. Your words are too kind. Of course I will let you paint me. You can do anything with me tonight." He cast his eyes down for a moment before looking at her again. "What pose would you like me in?"
 
"Thank you. Your words are too kind. Of course I will let you paint me. You can do anything with me tonight." He cast his eyes down for a moment before looking at her again. "What pose would you like me in?"

She beamed him a smile and licked her lips, feeling that all too familiar excitement race through her veins at the thought of starting a new project. Her eyes held his still and moved higher up to, aching not to touch. But not yet, not yet...she knew he would let her. But first thing was first, she needed paper.

"I don't know yet. Just stay for a moment. I just need to get my things."

Hoping up, she untangled her hands reluctantly from his own and dashed away. This was a once in a lifetime chance and she was pouncing on it! Dashing upstairs, she went straight for the art room and grabbed on of her bags that she used when venturing out that had all the basic needs for her to sketch. Moving to the bathroom, she brushed out her hair hurriedly and then tossed it up into a simple twist to keep the lose tendrils out of her face while she worked and then hurried back down to him.

He was still sitting there, waiting, looking patient, but a little tired. She felt a pang of selfishness as she dropped her thighs by the couch and sat down, studying him. "Are you alright? You look tired again. Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked him worriedly.
 
"I don't know yet. Just stay for a moment. I just need to get my things."

He was a bit surprised that she hopped up and dashed away but still curious about what she was up to. While she had not made him wait for long, he did start to feel that he was still weak. It didn't take her long to return, carrying a bag with what he supposed contained her drawing utensils. Her words surprised him a bit, apparently he looked more tired than he really was.

"Are you alright? You look tired again. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Axandar watched her as she dropped her bag and sat down on the couch with a concerned expression on her face. He nodded and smiled back.

"Don't worry, I am alright, just still feeling exhausted. Of course I want to do this, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to it in the first place. So, please, go ahead." He smiled at her, slowly standing up. "Where do you want to draw me? Flying or doing acrobatics are probably still a little too much for me, but other than that I think I can take on any pose you want me to be in."
 
When he gave her to go ahead to continue, she dropped her gaze down to her bag and began fishing out her things when he stood, listening as he spoke.

"Where do you want to draw me? Flying or doing acrobatics are probably still a little too much for me, but other than that I think I can take on any pose you want me to be in."

She began to giggling until she straightened and found that her face was level with naked parts she had no right to be staring at. With a surprised squeak, she bolted back up and quickly urged Axandar back down, laughing. "I'm sorry, but you should sit. You're still weak and well..." She cleared her throat and motioned a hand across her pelvic region, "You are, very naked. We need to find you something to wear. I'm not used to naked men in my home."

Glancing around, she located a second blanket and fetched it, unfolding it and handing it over. "If not for you, then for me. I'll see if my aunt has anything around here that we could use temporarily for you later. For now...sit, relax...I want to start with your face. Acrobatics could be for later." She said, her voice soft and teasing.

With him situated back on the couch, she lingered a moment, her bare knees brushing his own as she gazed down at him. Impulsively her fingers brushed through his hair, finger combing the thick, soft strands. Her pulse quickened again as her fingertips gently brushed the sides of his temples. "May I touch them?"
 
Axandar was caught off guard when she squeaked and jumped up, urging him to sit down again. She was laughing, keeping her eyes away from his body. "I'm sorry, but you should sit. You're still weak and well... You are, very naked. We need to find you something to wear. I'm not used to naked men in my home."

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. I simply often forget that other people may not be as comfortable with nakedness as I am. Please accept my apologies."

With these words he moved his wings a little so that they covered his crotch while leaving his chest, shoulders and arms free. When he was just done adjusting his wings' position she had already grabbed some blanket and handed it over to him. He took the blanket, unsure what to do with it, and put it down on the couch before sitting down again, making sure that his private parts were still covered.

"If not for you, then for me. I'll see if my aunt has anything around here that we could use temporarily for you later. For now...sit, relax...I want to start with your face. Acrobatics could be for later."

Axandar couldn't help but smile at the tone of her voice and smiled at her. "I understand. If it is your wish, I will keep myself covered until you ask otherwise. Is that acceptable for you?"

"May I touch them?"

The incubus smiled at Rayne as she was touching him, running her fingers through his pitch black hair and gently brushing his temples. She seemed to be very interested in his horns, and he absolutely didn't mind. "Of course you may. Since I am completely in your hands tonight you can touch me where ever you want." And with a quick glance at her body he added, "And you don't have to ask for it either. But wait a moment, I think I have an idea you may like."

After saying that, he laid down on the couch on his side. One wing draped over his groin and legs, keeping his shaft covered, while the other wing hung down from the couch and spread over the ground. He propped up his head on one arm and looked up at the woman.

"How's this for a pose to draw?"
 
She grinned and clapped her hands, carefully moving around his wing and grabbing her pencils and sketch pad. With a little muscle, she scooted away the heavy and large coffee table and plopped her cute little butt down on the ground and sat Indian style on the floor. "Perfect! You must have done this before." She teased and poked her tongue out playfully. She hadn't touched his horns yet, but she would. She wanted to trade and feel them before she drew them.

One of his wings touched the side of her bare leg and she glanced down. Gently she reached down and traced the bony ridge with gentle fingertips. "These are amazing....I still can't quite wrap my head around it. You're something out of a fairy tale novel or something...amazing." She breathed, picking up one of her pencils and returning her gaze.

"If you get tired, just let me know...we can stop anytime."

Pressing the tip of her pencil to the crisp fresh paper, she began to draw, losing herself in his form. Each line, bump, ridge, strong sure muscle came to life on her page. Lost in her own mind, her lips curled slightly and the tip of her tongue pressed between her teeth as she bit down gently.

She was silent for some time as her hand worked tirelessly across the paper, her fingers smudging as she added shading, becoming stained as they usually did. "Your tail..." She glanced up at his eyes and back down and the long appendage appeared over one leg, draping casually around. Her smile brightened again, like a kid in a candy store and getting a special present. "Thank you."

An hour passed, maybe more and he didn't budge or complain when she finally reached his face and paused. Shaking out her hand, she stretched and un-tucked her legs. "Small break." She explained and came to her knees, shuffling to him slowly. "You've been wonderful. I was to excited, I almost forgot about these."

Shyly her fingers came up to trace one horn, then the other, marveling at their smoothness and color. Before she could register her intent, her fingers traced the strong line of his jaw and sides of his face. "Whether or not this is true or some long, strange dream, I'm glad. I was beginning to wonder where the adventure was in life...you sir have certainly done away with my boredom." Gently she pressed her lips to his forehead and dropped an arm around his shoulders, hugging him awkwardly as she dried not to smush her boobs into his face.
 
Axandar loved watching her. She was so excited, yet so innocent and charming. He put on a soft smile with his pose, laying there silently.

"Perfect! You must have done this before."

"Oh no, I haven't. I guess I just have a talent for... pleasing." His eyes sparkled as he smiled at her, closely watching every move of her fingers. He really wanted to see her sketch, how she would put him on paper.

"These are amazing....I still can't quite wrap my head around it. You're something out of a fairy tale novel or something...amazing."

"I'm glad you like my wings. Yes, they are amazing. There is so much more than flying that I can do with them. Hiding my form under them is one thing, but other actions are so much more exciting. Like for example pulling a lover close, laying my arms around her and then wrap my wings around us, binding us close together from head to toe. Unable to escape from each other, trapped in an intimate embrace..."

He let his voice trail off, only slightly hinting at the things that were to follow such a display of lust. He didn't mention the passionate kisses, various body parts pressing against each other, or his tail moving to certain places while his lover couldn't escape the pleasure.

"If you get tired, just let me know...we can stop anytime."

The incubus nodded, his lower wing softly rubbing against her bare thigh. "No worries, I will make myself known when I need a rest."

"Your tail... Thank you."

He laughted and wiggled his tail out from between his legs. "Wanna play catch it?" he teased her at the sight of her beaming smile, moving his tail back and forth, up and down.

"Small break. You've been wonderful. I was to excited, I almost forgot about these. Whether or not this is true or some long, strange dream, I'm glad. I was beginning to wonder where the adventure was in life...you sir have certainly done away with my boredom."

Axandar audibly gasped when she leaned down and kissed his forehead, completely taken by surprise. Feeling her awkward hug he quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a close embrace similar to the one he described earlier. He pulled her close, feeling her firm breasts against his chest and her head on his shoulder. His arms draped around her shoulders, he slowly let his hands wander down her back to her hips, holding her on the soft curve just above her cute butt.

He was very happy to hear that she was not married or engaged or in any sort of relationship. This was very good news for him since it meant that she'd accept his offers rather sooner than later. His hot breath was teasing the hairs on her neck as he spoke.

"Rest assured, this is not a dream. This... I... am very real. And I can be yours. I certainly won't force myself upon you but if you want to enjoy my company I am all yours."
 
He was playful, which disarmed many of her worries and helped her relax and yet, under that sweet, almost serene little smile that he shared, lay something else...she knew. With one word, he would show her exactly what he was hiding.

She hadn't expected him to move as she moved into hug him, but suddenly she was in his arms, his wings coming around pressing her more fully into his body. A shiver of delight spread over her body as she lay her cheek against his shoulder and almost melted.

"Rest assured, this is not a dream. This... I... am very real. And I can be yours. I certainly won't force myself upon you but if you want to enjoy my company I am all yours."

Goose bumps prickled her skin and she gasped softly, her hold tightening a fraction as heat pooled low in her belly and tightened her nipples. Oh boy! It had been way too long since she had felt the touch of a man or hell, even her own fingers. She had been in a funk and now she was pressed against a very sexy, very naked man who seemed more than eager to fulfill her every fantasy.

Nervously she let out a little laugh and slowly pushed away, feeling the light pressure of his hands right above her bottom, his thumbs gently rubbing back and forth, making her insides quiver. She licked her lips and gazed into his dark eyes. "I'm already enjoying your company." She told him, her voice almost hushed. Her gaze falling to his mouth, the lower lip a little plumper than the top, making her ache to kiss it, trace her tongue along it. What would he taste like?

"I um..." She cleared her throat. "It's been a while...for me."
 
The incubus took a deep breath, drawing in her scent, as she leaned against him. He slowly wrapped his wings around them both, pressing their bodies gently together. He felt the little goosebumps on her arms and gently kissed the curve of her neck, his hot lips softly brushing her smooth skin. He opened his wings and let her push herself away from him and loosening his embrace. When she licked her lips and looked him right into the eyes he softly smiled at her. His fingers were still gently massaging her hips, his thumbs rubbing up and down her sides.

"I'm already enjoying your company," she told him. Then her gaze fell to his mouth and lingered there. Axandar noticed that and slowly licked his lips and shyly bit his lower lip. Then she cleared her throat. "I um... It's been a while... for me."

The demon gently pulled her close, looking deep into her vibrant green eyes.

"Don't worry. I will be gentle. We will take it slow. Show me what you like, how you love to be touched. Let me make you happy. One word from your wonderful lips and I will stop, I promise. Nothing will happen without you wanting it to happen."

Axandar moved his head closer to hers, still keeping his gaze locked on her eyes. His lips were mere inches away from her mouth and she could feel his hot breath on her lips. His hands slowly moved to her cute butt, gently stroking her flesh and pulling her hips gently against his groin.

"Let me show you pleasures like you never imagined. I won't hurt you, I swear upon my life. Let me feed upon your lust and passion. Let us become one tonight."
 
Back
Top