Stranger fingering you in public

wet4urlook

Experienced
Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

You should visit Japan sometimes and get on an overcrowded subway. While you're at it, look up the term 'chikan'.

I think the idea is hot, but in reality not so much :eek:
Fun thought or RP though :)

It actually happened to me one time, as I was passing a guy in a crowded Night Club, well he didnt actually get to finger me, he reached out and grabbed my crotch, I was immediately shocked, because I wasnt expecting it, and went into instant reaction mode, and swung my handbag, and clobbered him in the face with it, and the guy just stood there, copped it, and just kept grinning, im guessing he loved being belted too ;)

It is a fun thought but if it actually happened I think I would be a bit freaked out.

Yep couldn't agree more. I am like that in so many ways it's pathetic actually. I have so many fantasies that I wish I could act on but IRL I lack the guts or fortitude or something. I admire the gals on here that actually live it the way they want. Maybe someday?

I had the experience and I loved it

I was on my 1st adult vacation with a girlfriend. We went to a beautiful beach with our tiny bikini's on. We had been laying in the sun and drinking. A guy a few years older kept looking at my body and trying to talk to me. I got up and went into the ocean to cool off. When the 1st wave hit me, I fell back into him, struggling to reposition the triangles covering my DD's. The next wave hit and he started rubbing my breasts before I could get covered up. He was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how beautiful my tits were and how good they felt. He told me he knew I liked it because my nipples were getting hard. I think I was moaning by this time and the next thing I knew I felt his fingers slide down into my bikini bottoms. At first I was scared, but he whispered don't worry baby I just want to rub your sweet pussy and have you cum for me.........and I did multiple times. So erotic I've never forgotten and always wanted it to happen again.

I was in a club on a date and made that special drink naughty eye contact with another girl...she worked close to me on the packed floor and I was playing with her ass. She moved around to give me a nod and back so I could play with her...she was dripping as I played with her post right there in the middle out everyone with no one knowing

This is interesting. For those of you who are into this, do you like it to be obvious? In a place where a lot of people can see? Discreet? Would it have to be a good looking guy (or girl)? Just anyone? My own morals, and the law, prevent me from doing such a thing. It would intrude on peoples personal space, among other things. But if there was some kind of reassurance that it would be good for those involved I would like to try.

I have done that in a dark movie with an old gf not wearing panties and defining in the DD category of titties..man ..it was great fingering pussy , watching a movie and eating popcorn...

I've definitely fantasized about it, never had the pleasure of actually experiencing it tho.

For me, a big turn-on in this area is the secrecy... The way I imagine it, maybe I'm with my SO or the other person is with their SO, or there is some other reason why no one around can know about it. So I have to remain very quiet, which isn't easy because he/she is being pretty rough about it, and it feels so good but I have to act like nothing is happening.

Certainly fantasized about it, but not sure what I'd do if it really happened with a stranger though. Hubby and I have done it before in nightclubs and theaters, and was very exciting! Back row, spread wide but trying not to make sounds as he works his magic...

tifani

i've always played with my gf's in semi public locations or while driving...this isn't normal? :)

I can't count how many movies I've missed because my husband had his fingers busy up my skirt and I just curled up next to him with my hand in his pants. As for strangers in public places? My ... where have those fingers been, young man?

allllll the time!!!

Sorry but I disagree........ There Is no way I want a stranger to just randomly decide he is going to sexually assault me.

Im probably right in thinking 90% of what is said in Lit isn't actually true so I take this post as just people saying what they think others want to hear. Why would anyone want a stranger to walk up to them and touch them sexually with no prior warning or reason to. why would you want to put yourself in a position that could result in being hurt or contacting a sexual transmitted illness or worse.

the OP who said they enjoy their partner to touch them in public such as a theatre or nightclub is different and I guess part of the fun of being together.

Just remember to respect the other people nearby as they may not agree with you lol

I have had it happen a couple times at parties...clubs...
And very hot...very wet..mind you also very intoxicated...lol.
Hmmm...and nothing more than hot kiss.....nipple twists and fingers in my pussy....ahhhhh I love my kinky pervy community :D

I posted this in another thread but it seems peculiarly apt for this one. It is not however a fantasy it is fact.
The most public place I ever came was on a peak hour train. And it was not at my instigation. The area between the doors on the train was packed so tight you couldn’t even see your own feet very few people could reach any of the handrails to hold on and if it wasn’t for the tightly packed bodies, the swaying of the train would have knocked me over. I felt a light touch between my thighs from behind and initially thought it was simply someone’s baggage touching me. The touch got a little firmer and I tried to wiggle away from it but there wasn’t anywhere to wiggle to. My wiggling only seemed to make the touch firmer and I realised it was a hand. I couldn’t turn to see who it was and even if I could have turned there wouldn’t have been any way to see down to connect the hand to correct person. The hand continued to stroke against the gusset of my pantihose. I was shocked, embarrassed and confused as to what to do. Wiggling only made the hand move faster and the owner of the hand had to be aware that it had made me wet very fast. I was blushing and embarrassed but too turned on to do anything to protest and the first station that we would stop at was 25 minutes away as this was a fast minimal stop train. I couldn’t get my hands down to the hand on my pussy without the risk of losing my handbag. And honestly it just felt too good. I came hard leaning against some poor fellow in a suit in front of me. I think my knees would have given out had it not been for the pressure of all the bodies. The hand withdrew and when the train stopped at the station I tried to try and get some clue to the identity of the owner of the hand. Looking for a grinning face, a wet hand, shifty eyes anything that would give away the lurker but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I had found the owner of that hand I mean he was in fact a criminal (at least I think it was a he)I think I would have found it very difficult to prosecute someone for making me cum. Perhaps it was wrong not to report it, the next person it was attempted on may not have been so fortunate and I just let it slide. To this day thinking about it is one of my favourite spurs to masturbation.

Fuckin hawt!!
*puddles*

I posted this in another thread but it seems peculiarly apt for this one. It is not however a fantasy it is fact.
The most public place I ever came was on a peak hour train. And it was not at my instigation. The area between the doors on the train was packed so tight you couldn’t even see your own feet very few people could reach any of the handrails to hold on and if it wasn’t for the tightly packed bodies, the swaying of the train would have knocked me over. I felt a light touch between my thighs from behind and initially thought it was simply someone’s baggage touching me. The touch got a little firmer and I tried to wiggle away from it but there wasn’t anywhere to wiggle to. My wiggling only seemed to make the touch firmer and I realised it was a hand. I couldn’t turn to see who it was and even if I could have turned there wouldn’t have been any way to see down to connect the hand to correct person. The hand continued to stroke against the gusset of my pantihose. I was shocked, embarrassed and confused as to what to do. Wiggling only made the hand move faster and the owner of the hand had to be aware that it had made me wet very fast. I was blushing and embarrassed but too turned on to do anything to protest and the first station that we would stop at was 25 minutes away as this was a fast minimal stop train. I couldn’t get my hands down to the hand on my pussy without the risk of losing my handbag. And honestly it just felt too good. I came hard leaning against some poor fellow in a suit in front of me. I think my knees would have given out had it not been for the pressure of all the bodies. The hand withdrew and when the train stopped at the station I tried to try and get some clue to the identity of the owner of the hand. Looking for a grinning face, a wet hand, shifty eyes anything that would give away the lurker but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I had found the owner of that hand I mean he was in fact a criminal (at least I think it was a he)I think I would have found it very difficult to prosecute someone for making me cum. Perhaps it was wrong not to report it, the next person it was attempted on may not have been so fortunate and I just let it slide. To this day thinking about it is one of my favourite spurs to masturbation.

One of my ex's often would do this to me in public and it was very hot. If a stranger did it I would kinda be freak too, but its a nice though. lol

Damn mrs. d.....hawtt...now hard and mouth watering

Back