The Queen and Her Conquest (Closed for LordUsagi)

Vernard

He didn't know what to do. Not only had he wanted her to either hold him against her, and force him to bring her to the orgasm he figured she was close to. Or for her to release him, let him try and keep her ahead of the approaching orgasmic wave. It would have been confirmation he sought, were his attentions pleasing her. He wanted nothing more than to hear her orgasm, knowing he had pleased her while only getting the gratification of that knowledge, and no physical gratification himself.

Yet he also did not want to disappoint her, to tell her he could not obey her orders, and to at least try to prolong her pleasure. Making a decision he pulled back slightly and turned his head to kiss her inner thigh. He would temper his worship of the inflamed core of her pleasure. The kiss was a simulation of what he had been doing moments before, but against the tender skin of her right thigh.

Moving back slightly he let his lips brush her skin as he spoke.

"My Queen, I wish to try and prolong your pleasure, to worship you for as long as you deserve."

He moved his head again, brushing his lips over her heated womanhood briefly before kissing her left thigh in the same manner as the right.

"And as much as I wish to be rewarded," his lips murmured over her skin. "With my own pleasure hopefully...but I am not deserving. Reward me or punish me as my Lady sees fit. I welcome both equally and accept her decision whether I please or disappoint you."

He returned to tease her clit, though not as intense as before, and slowly started to try and kiss his way up her body."
 
Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde groaned as Vernard's mouth moved from her womanhood to her inner thigh. Her groin throbbed with the desperation of unmet desire and her nails dug into the sheets. The anger at the loss of direct stimulation was quickly replaced by the pleasure of having Vernard follow her orders, despite his own interests. She was just about to praise him for his behaviour, but his lips claimed her clitoris again and her world tilted around her.

As Vernard continued his attention, Isolde found herself increasingly wondering just what his staff would feel like, plunged deep into her core. She wanted to run her fingers over his skin, drag her nails down his back, bite his ear lobe as he rode her. Despite her wishes, there was a greater lesson to be learned. Plus, nothing was quite so sweet as delayed gratification.

"Remember your orders." Isolde hissed through moistened lips as her fingers tangled in Vernard's hair. She threw her head back against the bed and cried out in pleasure, wondering if he would deny her orgasm as she wished, or if he would fail and accidentally push her over the edge.
 
Vernard

'Remember your orders'

The words rung in his ears like a whip, like a whip he would perhaps feel if he failed to obey them. Like the lash of a whip he wished to feel as much as the ripple of her body as she achieved orgasm from his attentions. He pulled away from her slightly to ponder his next move. His attention turning to all the sensitive flesh surrounding that which would drive her over the edge. Her thighs were hot and flushed from his worship and although they did not feel or taste as sweet as her core, he knew that giving them attention would please her. And he wanted to desired only to please her, not for reward, but for deep in his heart he desired it so.

He marvelled at how he had changed, at what he had become. Gone was the arrogant warrior who had first wished to conquer this Queen, replacing it was a slave, a willing slave to her satisfy her desires, and his own need for pain. He realised he must have always been like this, must have always been waiting for the right woman to come and conquer his body, and Queen Isolde had been that woman, even if her way had been a bit more exotic than he had imagined.

Standing up from his kneel, an action he thought may cost him, he began to trail his lips and tongue up her body, savouring and sucking the skin. Across her stomach he was intense, treating it wish the same vigor as he did her womanhood moments earlier. When he reached her breasts he was a bit more gentle, especially around her nipples. He knew too much attention could push her over the edge perhaps.

Lastly he moved up and looked her in the eye, moving his hips slightly he purposely pressed the length of his erection against her lower lips. It was a reminder to let her know he was ready for her, and all she had to do was shift slightly to allow him to enter her bodies temple. He may have accepted his place as her willing pleasure slave, but he still had some defiance, and that he showed by leaning down and kissing her lips.
 
Queen Isolde

It seemed as if her reminding him to follow the rules was his motivation for breaking them. Just when she had dared believe that he had submitted to her, he showed a renewed sense of rebellion.

As he slid up her body she waited patiently, giving him a chance to correct his actions. She was patient for this part; the way he was kissing and gently suckling at her body was worth the restraint. When his hardened rod pressed against her sensitive core she gritted her teeth. She was just about to issue her punishment when he dared to press his lips against hers.

He had taken her flogging with strength and dignity. Initially Isolde had believed that it was because he was learning. And Vernard was learning. However, Isolde believed that he was learning how to better placate her when he should be learning to truly submit.

For a few minutes Isolde allowed their kiss to deepen, her hands running up his naked back to tangle in his hair. Her hips bucked slightly as they kiss, his tip now straining at her entrance, the only resistance slowly failing as he edged ever so slightly closer to his goal.

A deep growl rumbled from Isolde's throat and her fingernails dug into the scalp she had just been caressing. Her hips shifted to that Vernard fell away from her and Isolde's legs wrapped around his waist. Pleased that she had taken him by surprise, Isolde shifted quickly so that they rolled across the bed. When they stopped moving Isolde was on top of Vernard, her breasts heaving up and down in a mixture of anger and exertion. Isolde's hair fell down to cover her breasts and she straightened her body so that she was straddling him, but looking down on him with disdain.

A loud crack echoed through the room as Isolde brought her hand down to slap Vernard across the face, hard.

"I told you to follow your orders!" Isolde hissed, resisting the urge to slap him again. "What are you? A soldier or an insolent child?"

Isolde slipped off Vernard and got to her feet.

"Stand up, NOW!" Isolde ordered. "It is clear that your rebellious streak is too powerful. I gave you orders so that you could follow them, not for you to make up your own. If you want to behave like that you must suffer the consequences!"
 
Vernard

He had been surprised by the slap, it had not hurt so much as stung, mainly from the unexpectedness of it all. Though Isolde did certainly have a strong arm when she wanted to. He had been surprised because he had thought he was following her orders, well as best as he could. He had tried to keep her on the brink and had shied away from direct stimulation when she had neared orgasm. Instead he had tried to keep her aroused aroused but not tip her over the edge.

But then he realised her had gone too far, he may have been trying to obey her but in his actions he had also tried to get his own desires. Kissing her had been too intimate, he was a slave to her desire, not her lover and should they ever kiss it would be a gift she gave to him. He also realised he had teased her with his manhood, had allowed it to probe her temple doors, asked her to allow him to enter and take his pleasure. Again he imagined her impaled on his spear, moaning with the pleasurable death as he thrust it into her relentlessly. It was him taking of her, not accepting a gift she offered of herself.

Slowly he stood and bowed his head.

"I am sorry my Queen...I will accept any punishment you give without a word of protest."

He had considered explaining that he had tried to please her, to obey her. But it did not matter he had failed and excuses were not acceptable.
 
Queen Isolde

When Vernard got to his feet Isolde fixed him with a glare that was colder than anything her icy country had to offer. Without speaking she leaned over and wedged a finger between his throbbing member and the metal ring around it. She tugged on it, hard, to bring him closer to her. Next, she slid her finger around to the clasp and undid it before pulling the ring off.

The metal restraint fell to the stone floor with a loud clang as Isolde placed her hand around Vernard's shaft and begun to stroke it roughly.

"You want pleasure?" Isolde hissed. "You can have it. I want you to come, quickly. You are clearly too feeble minded to consider anything beyond your cock. Use your hand and nothing else, or your punishment will be extreme."

Isolde took a step back and waited, watched, wondering what this head strong male before her would do with her latest orders. Did he know how hard he was testing her boundaries? How much worse she could make this things if she wanted to.
 
vernard

He looked at her, the anger was clear to see in her eyes. He had longed for her touch, but it had not been gentle. He had longed to hear her moans, to feel her body shudder from the pleasure of his intimate kiss. Now that was denied to him as well. He wanted nothing more than to fall to his knees and beg her to allow him to pleasure her, to bring her to the brink again and again even if it meant his mouth and tongue ached from the effort. But he had promised to accept her punishment wordlessly.

Slowly he reached down and grabbed his member in his hand. He lowered his eyes, knowing he was not worthy to look at her in the moment of his failure. His hand began to pump up and down the shaft at a steady pace. Although he was aroused by her and her treatment of him, the pre-cum that leaked from the tip was not enough to coat the large erection, and each stroke was slightly uncomfortable in his calloused hands.

She had told him to come quickly, so he gritted his teeth and imagined his manhood parting the lips of her intimate temple. Imagined the her walls straining to accommodate his relentless invasion. He could almost hear her groans of protest turning to moans of pleasure as she became used to his girth. Soon the rhythm of his hand became fast and steady and he felt the seed start to rise deep in his loins.

He knew he was nearing the edge, the shudder in his hips showed it, the moans he tried to suppress announced it to her ears.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde watched with pity as Vernard's body came to its shuddering climax. She had hoped that it wouldn't come to this, but his insolence seemed to know no bounds. Hopefully this would teach him some humility. He had been allowed release, yet, but release and satisfaction weren't mutually exclusive. There was a fine line between holding back your own lust to pleasure another and letting it overrule you. This was something that he would need to learn both inside the boudoir and out of it.

When Vernard spent himself, his seed spurted out and splattered on Isolde's stomach almost as much as it had leaked down his hand. Isolde ran her finger through the pearly white liquid and scooped some of it up, the fluid quickly losing its warmth in the chilly air of her chamber. She held her finger to Vernard's lips and smeared his mouth with his own juices.

"Lick your lips." She ordered, "Taste your failure as surely as you feel it. When you have cleaned your lips I want you to get to your knees. I want you to clean your seed off me before you pleasure me again. I want you to use your tongue, and only your tongue, or your punishment will be something even I do not wish to deliver."
 
Vernard

He stared at her, both shocked and aroused by her demands. It shocked him that she suggested he should have clean her so. But it both intrigued and aroused him that she was in complete control of him. Here he stood, a man so much stronger than her, a man who she knew could kill her before she had even called for her guards, and yet she was in control. She stood completely naked and vulnerable to him, and yet he was the one who with his split seed and now mostly limp member was the failure. It intrigued him, that she had thought of a punishment so harsh that even she feared to use it, especially after she had witnessed his arousal at her previous punishment. Had she not realised his insolence was a desire to be punished by her, he craved her touch, even if they brought him pain.

"As my Queen desires," he said before tentatively licking his lips.

The taste was different from the sweetness he had found between her legs. It was nothing he cared to experience too much, but his desire to please her was greater than any distaste. As soon as his lips were clean he fell to his knees before her, eager to return to the pleasurable place between her legs. She had scooped up the majority of his seed off her belly, but still it had begun to run down her body. It took a few long agonizing, laps of his tongue to clean her perfect skin of his defining failure.

When he was done he looked up at her apologetically, "thank you my Queen for allowing me to worship you again."

He was not sure why he had said it, he was not sure if she would punish him for speaking. All he knew was that he needed to pleasure her. Without a moments hesitation he lowered his head to worship at her divine temple again. This time determined to only stop when he heard his goddesses blessing in a form of an orgasm. Heedful of her words he rested his hands on his knees to avoid the temptation of touching her. He was so determined not to fail her again he made sure that there was minimal touch from his lips as only his tongue tried to bath her outer and inner chamber before descending on the altar, to pay homage with eager flicks and swirls.
 
Queen Isolde

Watching Vernard clean his own juices off her body made Isolde's core throb even more intensely. The appreciation he stated was welcomed as well, giving Isolde hope that he could learn, or that he was at least a skilled pretender. Either one could be valuable to her if she utilised him properly.

This time Vernard was the perfect picture of obedience, dutifully placing his hands out of harms way. His tongue continued it's golden work and Isolde felt her earlier angry fading away behind a thick fog of desperation. Her orgasm built more quickly this time than it did the last, her body remembering what she had lost before and craving for satisfaction this time. Isolde's fingers ran through Vernard's hair, nails scraping his scalp as her breathing became heavier and her pleasure intensified. Again, she gave Vernard no more orders to stop, hoping that he would have the sense to follow directions properly this time.
 
Vernard

He was really reveling under these new circumstances, perhaps too much. He wanted nothing more to service Isolde, to bring her pleasure in a way he had never before, for any woman. He could feel as well as hear the need in her body. The heightened touch of her fingers on his scalp, the sharper intake of her breath each time his tongue flicked over her aching, as he thought it would be by now, core. He wanted to feel her orgasm, to experience the resonating wave of her pleasure through this intimate contact. He wanted nothing more to serve on his knees, or however she demanded, this Queen he desired more than his own freedom now. He hoped he would learn to serve her properly, so he would be rewarded. But that her demands would still be difficult enough that he would fail on occasion and be punished, which he suspected excited her as much as himself.

She was no longer giving him instructions and Vernard was unsure if he should increase his efforts and bring her to that crashing wave the both so desired to drown under. But she had punished him for his eagerness earlier. But it had been a strange punishment, she had allowed him to relieve himself of his building desire. But it had not fulfilled him as much as he had hoped. He knew now her pleasure must always come first and then maybe he would be rewarded or punished with the touch of her own body.

So Vernard eased back a little, stopping his direct stimulation of her clit and rather trying a gentle stimulation of her lips with the flat of his tongue. He hoped this would keep her on the crest as long as he could before she invited him fully into the pleasure of her beautiful temple.
 
Queen Isolde

The quick change of pressure from Vernard's tongue made Isolde cry out with dismay. It was exactly what she asked for, and it was nothing short of infuriating. As her promise of an intense orgasm was washed away with simpering laps at her clit she struggled to control her breathing.

"Good." Isolde said, unable to keep her disappointment and anger from her tone. He had done as she had asked, and done so spectacularly. Even though the loss of pleasure riled her, it also increased her lust tenfold. Now she didn't just want an orgasm, she needed one.

Isolde ran her fingers through Vernard's hair and then pulled his head back so she could look down into his eyes.

"Tell me Vernard. Do you think you can be hard again for me? As hard as you were before you came?" Isolde trailed her fingers down his cheek, nails scraping a sensuous teasing path on his flushed skin. "You have done well Vernard, and you deserve a reward. However, if you want that reward you will have to show me that you can... stand up to the test."
 
Vernard

He looked up at her, barely hiding his smile of triumph. This is what he had desired from the first minute he had laid eyes on her. The instant his eyes had trailed from her beautiful face, over her womanly breasts to the very place he now worshipped her so willingly. Now she was offering it to him, finally his thoughts of her body opening up to his invading spear as it plunged relentlessly inside her again and again, were going to manifest.

"My Queen," he grinned up at her, "for you I can achieve anything."

The truth of it was already there to see. Despite his earlier forced ejaculation, Vernard had already felt the stirring in his member. While he had buried his face in her heavenly womanhood and felt the desire inside her grow, his own desire had grown. It had been fueled by the intense feelings he had experienced when she had punished him with her strict hand, rewarded him with the taste of her body, and his own imaginings of violating her body with his large swollen member.

He leaned back on his haunches to give her a sight of his stiffening erection. It was not as swollen and angry as it had been earlier, but it would definitely cause most woman a little discomfort as it slowly opened them up.

His thoughts of bending her over and ramming relentlessly into her made his erection twitch slightly before swelling a bit more.

"And what would that reward be Mistress?"

Although he thought he already knew, with her you could never be so sure.
 
Queen Isolde

The sight of his eagerly recuperating member made Isolde's core tighten in anticipation. As Vernard asked her what his reward would be she could see the lust behind his eyes. Isolde slowly sunk down to her knees so that they were on the same level, and she looked deep into his eyes. She leant forward slowly, the heat of his body beckoning her closer.

"What ever you want it to be." Isolde whispered as her finger tips traced up and down the velvety skin of his hardened shaft.
 
Vernard

Her words excited him, her touch aroused him and the nearness of her body inspired him. What would he do to this woman who had enslaved and tortured him. This goddess who he now worshipped and had unleashed his hidden desires.

Whatever you want it to be

He groaned softly as her finger teased his ever hardening member. Would he forced her head down to suffer the humiliation of taking his large manhood into her mouth. Especially when he could see clearly in her eyes she longed for her own release. The idea of her pretty little mouth, which had been demanding and humiliating him from when they first met, choking on his eager penis as he forced it deep into her throat was enough to make his manhood stiffen more. He wondered if this Queen had ever serviced a man like that before, or had she always been the one who mad them kneel before her as he had done so eagerly only moments ago.

He leaned close to her, his lips touching hers for a second time. He knew he was perhaps taking her words, whatever you want it to be, a little too literal as he planted a firm kiss on her lips. It was a brief kiss , designed to infuriate and frustrate her more than arouse.

"My Queen," he whispered as he pulled away, "you have already given me all I could want by agreeing to let my men who wish to leave free."

Despite her reasonably full breasts and womanly curves, Isolde was still a petite woman, and Vernard grinned as he slowly ran his hand down her body to her wet womanhood. It was sleek from her own desire and his saliva, and his fingers slipped easily inside her, teasing the tight tunnel that he was considering claiming for his own. He was sure that she had taken all forms of men as her bed companion, he perhaps he would not be the largest she had, but her tightness made him smile. This would not be the most comfortable time she was going to experience.

He knew he couldn't delay too long, they both desired this too much and waiting would dull the flames of their arousal. Slowly he twisted his fingers inside coating them with her juices as he thumb flicked across her clit to ensure her arousal.

"My Queen, I will have to be well coated for what I intend, I suggest you help."

He then withdrew his hand and began to coat his thick member with the slick juices.

"My beloved Queen, whom I now serve willingly. I am going to have my way with you, as you offered. Perhaps you will enjoy it and achieve that orgasm I can see you desire."

He ran his hand over her wet core gathering more juices to coat his eager erection.

"Then I ask you to punish or reward me for violating you, for daring to kiss you, for touching you and desiring you too much...but all I ask is you never send me away from your service."

He smiled before kissing her again, a lot more passionately this time.

"Now when you are ready," he whispered against her lips, "I ask you to turn around, spread your legs and brace yourself on all fours for what is to come."

He purposely inflicted his tone with authority, hoping to rile her anger for later when she decided to punish him again.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde watched Vernad's face intently as his mind raced. She could see him considering her body as he contemplated his reward. The emotions that ran behind his eyes made her stomach tighten with anticipation. She could tell from a slight tightness in his jaw that not all of his thoughts were kind.

Vernard leaned closer to her and Isolde stayed her ground. Once again she felt his hot lips against her own and she kept her face schooled into a neutral expression despite her surprise. His kiss was brief, but the notion was filled with daring. However, Isolde was a woman of her word. She told Vernard that he could pick his own reward and she intended to see what he would do.

Isolde continued to trace lines up and down his member as his hot words fell upon her ears. Her neutral expression broke into a slight smirk. She said that his men would leave on her whim, but she didn't say that it would be any time soon. The smirk didn't last for long though because his hand ran down her body and drew her thoughts away from his men. By the time his fingers dipped into her tight channel, thoughts of everything except for Vernard fled from her mind.

Watching Vernard spread her juices along the hard length of his generously proportioned manhood made her breath catch in her throat. Intent to allow his reward, she moved her hand away from him and reached down to slip her fingers inside herself, lathering her skin in the slickness of her arousal before pulling out and transferring the lubrication to his rod.

Vernard's words were promising, they showed that he had learnt that he was not the only one that would require pleasure from their venture. However, he might have revenge in mind and deny her what she clearly deserved. His request for further punishment or reward after he claimed his prize made her eyes glint with approval. She was more than willing to gauge his performance, and she would act on it accordingly.

His request to remain in her service shocked her though. There was something about this rebellious leader that made her think that he would take any opportunity to escape her reign. Despite the eagerness in his voice, Isolde had learnt than many men would promise the stars when their cocks were being pleased. His actions would speak louder than his sugared words, and he would stay or go depending on what he deserved.

His second kiss reignited her desire and made her womanhood throb with the angst of her lost pleasure. This is the way she worked best, desperate for more. The desperation could bring out much in a person, it could strengthen resolves or crumble them. For Isolde it was what she would need to submit to Vernard's will so that he could claim his reward, whatever that was. Perhaps Vernard would learn, through this experience, that all leaders need to learn to submit as well as command.

Isolde slipped her fingers inside herself one more time and then coated his cock before she turned around, pulling her hair over her shoulder as she got onto her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder when she was positioned, her hands and knees braced on the hard cold floor. She hoped that he would follow up on the bravado that asked for her to brace herself. His tone had taken on a hint of authority, and she was pleased to see it there. She wanted him tamed but not broken.

"I am ready." Isolde whispered, her eyes locking with his and daring him to follow through.
 
Vernard

Vernard stared into her eyes as he shifted forward to position himself behind her. His member was rock hard with anticipation now, almost as hard as it had been when she had first demanded he bring himself to orgasm with his hand. Then he brought his hand down hard on her ass cheek, remembering his own such punishment.

"You have a beautiful rump and I have been looking forward to this."

He grinned, knowing he had hinted at his intentions, and she had complied by helping him coat his eager manhood. Had she quite consented, or was it a test of his resolve, and his vow to obey her. He wasn't sure if she would not enjoy being taken in that way, but it certainly would be less likely for her to achieve the orgasm he could sense she desired. He also knew it would have consequences for him as his swollen head brushed against her backside as he prepared to enter her.

"My Queen, I am sorry...I vowed to serve you."

He took firm hold of her hips in his strong hands, and with a deft shift of his body buried his member deep into her tight vaginal canal. He could feel her tight around him, and knew this would leave a mark on them both until her body got used to a large penis again. He held himself still inside her.

"And I will...by bringing you the orgasm you so desire."

He then withdrew himself from her, so that only his head was still inside her tight womanhood. It was a respite for them both, but it was short lived before he thrust deeper into her again. This time there was no pausing as he began to pound into her with a deep steady pace. The fast steady thrusting caused his scrotum to swing up and slap against her womanhood with each deep thrust. Once he was in a steady motion he moved his hands so one was teasing her clit eagerly and the other one of her breasts. This cause Vernard to lean over her, and although he was strong enough to support his balance with his legs, Isolde had to bare a bit more of his bulk. It also allowed her to hear the steady grunting which escaped his lips as his cock parted her walls relentlessly.
 
Queen Isolde

As Vernard's hand collided with the bare skin of her arse Isolde moaned lightly, her body tingling at the sharp contact. The slight pain made her core tighten, and she had to stop herself from smiling at him. She was impressed by his boldness and daring. After the punishments she'd inflicted on him it seemed as though he was willing to give her the same, and he clearly wasn't afraid to test the waters.

Vernard's smooth and lubricated tip rubbed against her rear end and Isolde wondered if that would be his chosen course of action. Would he take her like that? Even having experience in that area, it would be difficult for Isolde to accommodate a man of his length and girth in that channel. As his hands gripped her hips she was sure to look him in the eyes. Just as she thought he was going to enter he apologised to her and, with a mighty thrust, pushed into her core.

A content gasp slipped between Isolde's lips as Vernard's cock cleaved into her and forced her open. Her breath then caught in her throat as he promised her an orgasm, and the onslaught of thrusts that swallowed made her toes crawl and her nails scrape against the marble floor for purchase. The cool air of the room was tickling her back until Vernard leant forward, his hand seeking her clitoris and flicking it pleasurable. His other hand fondled her breast and played with her nipples. The combinations of sensual sensation and the feeling of his hot weight against her back made the moan increase in intensity.

The multiple pleasurable sensations brought back all of the desperation and desire that Isolde had felt earlier. The meaty sound of their bodies colliding and Vernard's guttural grunts in her ear made her breathing increase and here eyes shut tightly. All Isolde could think about in that moment was the way that her body felt. Soon, she began to tingly, her toes and fingers went numb and there was an immense sense of anticipation building in her womanhood. A few more moments and her world would splinter, sending shards of pleasure riveting through her body, making every part of her flush with a surge of rapture.
 
Vernard

Vernard smiled broadly at the look on Isolde's face, he had surprised her and she had not protested. She had even looked pleased at his actions, and he could see now she certainly was pleased with the approaching orgasm.

He knew she would orgasm before him, despite the tightness and the pure lust he was feeling at ravaging this woman who had teased and tortured him so thoroughly before. No his own masturbation earlier, coupled with his own determination was helping for him to overcome any primal urges. He also sensed that Isolde was desperate for release and he sensed his tongue had almost already brought her to the brink. Perhaps those skills were almost up to the standard his Queen was demanding, though he thought he would still need some help in keeping her on the brink of orgasm. Perhaps he could ask her handmaiden for some help with that, because Isolde herself was unwilling to.

"Open...your eyes...I want to...see and...hear you."

He slowed his pace a little, more so that he could talk because the savage thrusts into her tight vagina were drawing ragged breaths from him, and he wanted to tease her a little.

"Don't worry my Queen, will still take you as I hinted."

He hard deep thrusts were now replace by more controlled slower ones that allowed him to twisted his hips slightly and make sure all sides of her core got to feel extra pressure as his manhood slid it's full length slowly against them.

"I am going to ravage you until you orgasm as I promised...then," he pulled right out of her and straightened to sit back on his knees. Placing his hands on her backside cheeks, he squeezed them, "then I am going to have you that way, until I orgasm."

He knew it would be tight and probably uncomfortable, but he also realised that bending this woman so thoroughly to his will and desire would help him to orgasm quickly. Vernard also realised that there would be consequences to his actions. Isolde would not tolerate the veiled threats, and following them up, the teasing, the denial and the laying his hands and mouth upon her. But it was worth it, her punishment was almost as pleasurable as he felt when his cock was enticing desperate moans from her.

He leaned forward again, but made sure he did not enter her. Instead he slid his manhood between her legs, so it ran between the furrow of her engorged folds and over her swollen bud. He rocked her back and forth with steady hands on her hips, drawing his head back and forth over her intimate center.

"What do you say to that?"

He did not wait for a reply, but instead leaned down and kissed her on the lips, this time forcing his tongue into her unsuspecting mouth. It was a brief exploration that ended with him pulling away with a big grin.

"Now let this slave worshipper bring his goddess a gift."

Again he plunged his length deep into her core, his thrusts as relentless and savage as before and this time supported by his firm hold of her hips.
 
Queen Isolde

Vernard's words were mixed up in a haze of lust. It was difficult for Isolde to concentrate on anything other than the way he felt inside her. When he slowed down to speak she could feel her orgasm trickling away again like the receding tide on a beach. Vernard's sexual promises were enticing, but it wasn't until be begun to pound into her again, hands on her hips, that she was pleased.

With the very real possibility of Vernard violating her rear as well as her core, Isolde's orgasm rushed at her with all the speed and rage of a winter storm. A blizzard of ecstasy took hold of her as she reached her peak. Her body tingled and her voice cried out in pleasure as her orgasm was unleashed.
 
Vernard

At the sound of her orgasm the warrior smiled broadly, the Queen may have been too overwhelmed to open her eyes and watch him as he rode her to ecstasy, but the cries she unleashed informed him of a job well done. It pleased him to know he had satisfied her, especially after her words so earlier when they had met, about not knowing if he had really satisfied his lovers before. There was no doubt that Queen Isolde was satisfied, and he grunted happily as he continued to pound into her relentlessly, and drive her on through her orgasm.

When Vernard felt his own release nearing, the once leader now slave pulled himself free of her womanhood. He took time to admire his slick swollen member as it lowly pulled free of it's deep penetration of his mistress. It was lathered with a mixture of her abundant juices and his own approaching orgasm's fluids.

Holding her firmly with his strong hand down by the neck, he lined up the dripping head of his cock between her arse cheeks. Vernard had waited till he was almost done, knowing that a prolonged violation of her would perhaps be too much for them both. He had never taken a woman in such a manner, and knew that his punishment for such might turn out to be severe. But he wanted Isolde to know that despite him subjugating himself to her dominance, he still possessed some fight, if only for a brief calculated moment.

He was just about to slide his length slowly into her, when the door to her chamber burst open and Captain Luka, two male guards and Elara walked in.

"My Queen, we were worried about your safety," the female captain offered in explanation, "your cry sounded quite ... desperate."

It had actually been Elara who had worried about her Queen's safety. The young hand-maiden loved her Queen and although she knew Isolde regarded the safety of the realm above her own, the girl did not believe in sacrificing a good honest ruler so easily. As such she had worried after the sounds of Vernard's punishment had stopped knowing the man had threatened Isolde on numerous occasions.

Captain Luka had seized on the opportunity to interrupt Vernard's fun because she had not liked him from having to escort his defeated army to her capital. She had suspected that the warrior had seduced her Queen and wished to curtail his pleasure. When Vernard had pulled away in shock at the intrusion , Luka had smiled at seeing his impressive erection. It told her that he was yet to be satisfied although her Queen was.

Elara looked sheepish and apologetic at Isolde, knowing that her love, respect and admiration might see her punished. Luka smirked at the obviously frustrated Vernard, before turning to usher the two guards (who despite having seen the Queen naked on occasion, were showing showing respect by staring vacantly into the area above all the action) out off the room.

Vernard moved away from his position behind Isolde and prostrated himself obediently, realizing that it was best to show total respect to Queen Isolde in front of her subjects.

"Thank you Mistress, your wish is my desire," he announced boldly before whispering softly that only the Queen would hear, "I await your pleasure or punishment."
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde moaned appreciatively as Vernard's cock tip slid up and down her arse. As his fingers gripped her neck she purred, loving the way that he was taking full advantage of this opportunity. Her clitoris was still throbbing appreciatively from the intense pressure, and the though of having Vernard's stiff rod inside her rear hole make her bite her lip in anticipation.

There was a loud bang and Isolde's head flew up. Elara, Luka and her bedroom Guards stood, staring, and she felt Vernard stiffen behind her. Isolde could see the concern on Elara's face as the captain made her artless excuse. Isolde pushed herself up so that she was kneeling and fixed her subjects with an exasperated stare.'

The look on Elara's face was utterly apologetic, so Isolde would not hold it against her. Luka, however, had a smirk on her face that was aimed at Vernard and spoke volumes. As the two door guards left the room Vernard prostrated himself before her. His submissive statement made her wonder if he was bothered by the interruption, but his quiet side comment assured her that he would be ready and willing to continue the action.

"Luka, Elara, thank you for concern. As you can see, I have this situation firmly under control. If I need your assistance I will use a safe word. Leave us."

Elara bowed out of the room without hesitation, but Luka took a moment to drink in the sight of Vernard, naked and vulnerable, kneeling before her Queen. When the doors finally shut Isolde looked down at Vernard.

"Was that your reward, Vernard? Or was it unfinished. Tell me if you wanted more, or of you are satisfied with my satisfaction." Isolde said firmly, her hand slipping under Vernard's chin and encouraging him to look up at her.
 
Last edited:
Vernard

Vernard allowed her to lift his head until he was looking her in the eye. He sensed a change in her, almost as if she was pleased. He was fairly certain she had been pleased with his performance, she had offered in a reward, and had not punished him for any liberties he may have taken. He also wanted to thank her for not punishing the intruders, especially Elara, but thought it best rather answer her question post haste.

"My Queen's pleasure is the only concern for me. And I am pleased if she is satisfied." He smiled to let her know the sincerity of his words.
"Even if that involves her punishing me." He thought he had noticed that Isolde enjoyed punishing earlier, probably as much as he had enjoyed it.
"But," he looked down at his erection that was still as hard as it had been when they had been interrupted, "I wouldn't mind some release."

He decided to continue to be a bit bold, Isolde seemed to like him challenging her slightly. Besides he was still feeling aroused and liked the idea of taking advantage of her offer. Slowly he rose to his feet and grinned down at her.

"I am sure my Mistress know what to do."
 
Queen Isolde

Initially Isolde was disappointed with Vernard's response. He had been so sure of himself before the interruption, promising her a number of things. After the break in their interaction he seemed to have lost some of that direction. Even though his commitment to her pleasure was admirable, his lack of will to follow through with his earlier threats was disappointing.

The only thing that saved him from a more severe punishment was the way that he stood up before her and told her that she knew what to do.

"You're right Vernard." Isolde said, getting to her feet and pressing her naked body against his and leant forward as though she was about to kiss him. Her lips were millimetres away from his when she spoke again. "I know exactly what to do."

Isolde's hand slipped between them and closed around his testicles. She used his intimate parts as a leash and led him over to her bed. She pushed him forward so that his top half fell against the bed, but his legs were still on the ground. Her hands ran over the skin of his backside for a moment before she pulled back and then slapped one cheek with a sharp crack.

"You were on the right track before Vernard. However, you let the smallest interruption distract you. I gave you a chance to exact your reward, you made several promises, and at the slightest hitch in the plan you cowered out. Before that door opened you said that you would take me from behind until you came, and then you submitted to me again. I like it when people follow through with their threats and keep their promises. For that weakness, and that alone, you will be punished."

Isolde turned and located her toys again, picking up a multi-stringed, short flogger with a hard metal handle that fit comfortably in her palm. When she walked back over to Vernard she used one hand to spread his arse cheeks as the other traced the cylindrical metal handle of the flogger up and down his crack, pressing ever so slightly against his puckered rear entrance.

"Your performance was good though." Isolde purred as she continued to trace the implement up and down his crack. "So it is lucky for you that there will be no need for more... intensive punishmnent." She pressed the handle against his rear hole firmly one more time before she pulled it away.

"Twenty strokes, Vernard. Count them." She said. The first one was loud and the sound of leather on skin filled the room. Her sensitive clitoris ached at the view of having this man, bent over and defenceless, accepting her punishment.
 
Vernard

The excitement of being led for more punishment was soon washed away by Isolde's teasing of what he might experience. He prepared himself for what was to come but then she pulled away. He was certain now that there Isolde was far more experienced than he had first suspected and nothing he threatened her with would cower her.

When the first stroke lashed against his skin he groaned. There was definitely a bit more intensity in her punishment than before. He had angered her and the punishment which was greater excited him.

"One," he called out clearly, feeling his manhood twitch again.

He knew he would have to speak his message before the pain became too intense. He turned to look over his shoulder at her.

"Two," he managed a grimaced smile.

"If my Mistress reaches..."

Her flogger struck again

"Three," he forced a smile, "reaches twenty strokes, I will..."

"Four...force her too her knees..."

The next stroke was painful and he groaned.

"Five," he swallowed hard in order to speak, "...and make her service me."

"Six," he continued to watch her although he could feel the pain building up.

"Seven."

The thought of having this beautiful, wilful, independent woman on her knees, choking on his manhood was enough for him to over ride the pain of the next few strokes.

"Thirteen," he was struggling to call out as clearly as he had earlier.

Two more strokes and then Vernard had to turn away for fear of showing too much pain on his face to her. He wondered if his threat would anger her too much, of if she would stop before twenty. All he knew was that he needed release soon, so he closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and replied to each of her strokes.

"Sixteen," he hissed.
 
Back
Top