Big brothers secret (open to one dominant male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: this is what I am looking for; I want a guy to fill the role of a ‘gang type’ big brother, I want someone who doesn’t care for anyone but their little sister, someone who is protective, but isn’t afraid to get a little rough and harsh with the punishments, but also showers her with affections (has her sit on his knee, kisses and hugs her, basically treats her like a little girl) I don't want this rushed either and go straight into a sexual relationship!

Name: Hannah (Annie)
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: long dark brown/almost black, curly brown hair that flows all the way down her back, large brown eyes, smooth slightly tanned skin, slim and toned, 32B.

Background info:
Hannah had been raised by her brother ever since she was born, her father left before she was even born and her mother died in childbirth.. growing up with her brother was a strange experience, she wasn’t allowed to do so much that other girls did, he told her how to dress, where she could go, where she couldn’t go and who she was allowed to see. But she loved him unconditionally and because of this she complied with his requests, so there was very few times when he had to punish her properly.

When Hannah was little, she was never really sure, what her brother did for a living, he didn’t seem to have a job but he always had a lot of money.. and was away strange hours, but if she ever broached the subject, he would put it off or get angry at her, but people seemed to give her a wide birth at school so she knew that something was up and last year one of her ‘friends’ let it slip, but still she never let on that she knew. But now rumours were getting wors and more and more people were telling her things she had to confront him, it didn't matter what he was she still loved him, but she needed his honesty.

IC:
Hannah stands in the kitchen, wearing a pair of sweats and an old tank top, as she cooks dinner as she did most nights. She glances up at the clock, it was already after five and she knew that her brother should be back from one of his ‘meetings’ in the next half an hour and she planned to confront him about what was really going on with his life, because she did worry about him.

Hannah glances into the oven, the steaks were nearly done so she turns the heat down a little bit, as the potatoes begin to boil. When she hears the door slam open, Hannah sighs, he had been in a mood for the past few days now, and she was struggling to cheer him up. “Dinners ready” she calls out.

s soon as he walks into the kitchen she speaks. "Why didn't you tell me what you really do?" she questions.
 
Name: Alex
Age: 24
Height: 6'4”
Description: Short dark brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin with tattoos along both arms extending down his back and sides. Heavily muscled and skilled in unarmed and armed combat.

Background

Alex played many roles in his life. He was his sister, Hannah's sole living relative and caretaker at home and the enforcer for the notorious Hell Raisers gang outside. They took him in at an early age because of his wits and muscle to do petty jobs for them, like shaking down shopkeepers. He gradually made his way up the ranks to become enforcer. Now, he ruled the neighbourhood and surrounding area.

He had a soft spot for Hannah, so he always tried to hide the reality of his job from her. When she asked, it made him needlessly angry. He provided for her and gave her all that she wanted – jewellery, dresses and more and even made sure others kept their distance from her.

But of late, she was becoming increasingly curious as to what he did for a living.

IC

Alex returned after a brutal session at the local gym. All his anger and frustration showed as he really took it to the punching bag. His underlings gazed in awe. After he was done, he did a few weights and left in a hurry.

The fact that he was in a sour mood was apparent to everybody. He had reason to believe that Hannah was close to the truth of his dealings. Someone somewhere had let it slip and it reached her through the grapevine.

He slammed the door and walked into the kitchen just as she asked “Why didn't you tell me what you really do?” Alex felt a surge of anger within and slowly counted to ten to dissipate it.

“Who told you?” he asked.
 
Hannah looks up at the face of her brother walking in, he didn't look happy, in fact he looked really angry and as though he was trying to restrain himself and his temper, it was a look Hannah had seen many times over the years, still even looking like this, she could never imagine him doin any of the disgusting and hurtful things that everyone seemed to say about him, maybe they were lying, something she doubted but secretly she kind of hoped it was true, however in reality she knew that it made sense.

Hannah's eyes widen as the words leave his lips... so it was true, he hadn't said as mch but those words pretty much confirmed it.. the rumours we're true. And if they were true, she sure as hell wasn't going to give up the name of the person who told her, she didn't want to get anyone hurt.

"I..erm..I" Hannah stumbles over her words, still shocked. She pauses and chews on her lower lip nervously a habit that she had picked up.

"No one told me.. I heard rumours" she mumbles, it was only half true, she had heard rumours but people had also come up and told her, but still it wasn't a lie.

Hannah takes a small step towards her brother "How could you not tell me?" she asks, a hint of hurt creeping into her voice. "all those times I've asked and you LIED to me!" she wasn't sure what she was feeling anymore.
 
"I lied to protect you," he yelled back. "Do you think you would be better off knowing your brother breaks kneecaps and busts heads for a living?"

Hannah was taken aback. His muscular arm reached out and grabbed her, pulling her face to his.

"We live in a bad neighbourhood, Hannah. Yet, no one dares touch you. Ever wondered why?"

She gulped fearfully.

"Because of me and the fear that I inspire in them. So don't give me this 'hurt' BS. If I wasn't around, then you would REALLY be hurt. I lied because I cared about you."

Without breaking his steely gaze, he asked quietly.

"Let's try this once more. Who told you?"
 
Hannah jumps as he yells at her, she always hated it when he did that, but looking at him now she could kind of understand how he could inflict a lot of fear on people, she takes an involatry step back from him. The thought of her brother doing that made Hannah feel sick, her face pales considerably.

Hannah yelps as he grabs her arm and she struggles to resist him, trying to pull away she didn't want to hear what he had to say next.. Not at all. She gulps as he speaks, he looked scary and the more she thought about it the more she realised how right he was, and how she should have realised sooner.

"You still could have told me, there was no need to lie" she mumbles quietly her head dropping down as she stares at the ground, unwanting to meet his eyes.

She almost giggles as he asks who told her again, did he really think she would tell him especially after everything he said he could and had done. "The only person who told me is you, I just heard rumours and guessed" she says quietly, hoping he will leave it at that, "now are we going to eat dinner" she asks, finally looking up at him again with her big brown eyes.
 
His icy gaze bored into her, but he could feel his resolve faltering with her brown eyes. He always had a weakness for them.

They sat down to dinner, a simple steak and potatoes. Alex new his life would never be the same again. His sister knew his secret now. One of them at least.

"Could she possibly know the others?" he wondered. "About the things I do after I'm done busting heads. About my pets."

He lifted his head from the food and asked her softly. "What other rumours have you heard about me?"
 
Hannah smiles as her brother gives in just like always, he never could resist when she looked at him that way, something which she was grateful for, otherwise she would have no chance with him.

They sit down to dinner and eat slowly a sort of awkward silence overtaking them, hannah was finding it hard to look at her brother in this way, even if she had known it for a long while, having it confirmed was a completly differnt thing. Turns out there was a lot of rumours about her brother, but she rarely listened to the rest she didn't need to know about his personal life.

She pushes her potatoes around the plate, unable to eat, hannah never could when she was nervous or uncomfortable.

He breaks the silence at first. She lifts her head up to look at him with a small smile. "Oh..." Hannah blushes and shakes her head, she had heard a few things of course but nothing she needed to tell him.

"Not really, I don't listen to them" she says unsure whether he will believe her. "I just wish you'd tell me things, I don't want secrets between us!"
 
"Secrets are necessary," he said, softly. "We all have our secrets. Even you."

They continued eating, a dim feeling of unease building inside him. He loved his sister and wanted nothing more than to protect her. He had gone to great lengths to see to it that nobody even looked at her the wrong way.

"Alright. We'll learn each other's secrets. You ask me three questions and I'll ask you three, alternately. I promise to give completely honest answers if you will as well."
 
"Not from me.. never from me" she says quietly, not understanding she didn't have any real secrets, at least not anywhere near as big as his.

Apart from that though she says nothing, instead dropping her eyes back to her food, picking at it occassionly.

She glances up as he speaks and raises her eyebrow a smirk on her lips, this seemed like a good deal to her, she didn't have anything to hide, at least not anything he'd ask her anyway, whereas he had a lot to lose.

"Okay" she places her fork down and stares at him in consideration.

"You said other rumours earlier, what kind of rumours? What else could there be?" Hannah wasn't sure she even wanted to hear the answer but she needed too.
 
Alex pondered the question. The answers were not exactly the stuff of sibling discussions, but he would tell her the truth nevertheless.

"I have several girlfriends, so to speak. Well, not girlfriends in the traditional sense, but girls who are at my beck and call and who never disobey. In return, I shower them with gifts and take care of them."

He kept the best parts about what he did to them to himself, deciding his sister was better off not knowing.

"My turn," he said. "What about that guy you've been hanging around with an awful lot these days. Tell me about him and what he's like. How does he treat you?"
 
"Who never disobey?" she asks, her eyes widening as she tries to understand what he meant by that.. how could that be, however she probably should have expected that he would want someone obediant, he was like that in all aspects of his life, but she didn't like that he had a lot of girls that was wrong.

She blushes as he brings up the guy. "Mason?" she questions softly, it was true they had been hanging around a lot more, but he was still very hesitant with her.. she liked him but she felt as though there was something missing, perhaps he was a little too nice for her. "He's okay, but we're just friends" she mutters, friends that may have kissed a couple of times.

"What do you mean by odediant? what do they do for you?" she asks eager to find out more. "And wat if their not?"
 
"They do various things for me. Whatever I tell them to do in fact. It can be as simple as making me a French toast or it could even be something private," he paused, considering saying the next part to his sister. "It can also be a sexual favour. Guys need those from time to time."

He winked at her horrified expression.

"And if they disobey, I punish them suitably."

Her eyes went wider.

"Now my turn. What exactly do you look for in a relationship? Is Mason giving you that?"
 
Hannah's eyes widen and she feels sick to her stomach but as much as she hated to admit it, she was intrigued, she hadn't heard of anything like that before. "So basically you treat them like slaves" she says sharply, feeling a little disgusting, something she was sure he picked up on.

She tries to pull herself together to answer his question.

"I erm I..." she takes a deep breath "I don't know he's okay but in more of a friend way he's not what I want" she says with a shrug.

"Why more than one? why don't you just have a girl or girlfriend?" she asks innocently as she stares at her brother
 
"Because that simply won't be enough, dear," he said nonchalantly. "I have needs that very few can fathom."

Her eyes widened. He asked his last question.

"What do you want in a relationship? How do you want to be treated?"
 
She didn't understand why her brother wanted to be with so many girls... not at all. It was hard to take in, she raises one eyebrow at him, shaking her head slowly, she knew it was her turn to answer a question but she didn't want to, she wanted to ask him more.

"WHat kind of knees?#" she asks slowly and cautiously.

"Well what about if you found a girl that could meet all of your needs?" she asks "surely then you wouldn't need the others" she hated the though of her brother being like that, she wanted him to be happy and she seriously doubted that would make him happy, at least not in the long term.
 
"Maybe.." he said, lighting up a joint.

She looked at him with those precocious eyes that he had a soft spot for. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Maybe I will, but I have to find such a girl first."
 
Maybe.. those words gave Hananh hope, she wasn't sure what for exactly, infact she wasn't sure why she was so bothered about what her brother did, but she was.

She raises her eyebrows as he lights up something he did on occassion. "I hope so, you don't need to be with those kind of girls" she says truthfully.

"Can I have some?" she asks quietly and hesitantly, gesturing to the joint in his hand.
 
Alex had always viewed his baby sister as somewhat of a precocious girl. Hence, he thought twice before giving her a joint.

"Here," he finally handed over.
 
Hannah wasn't quite sure what had made her ask him for some, she didn't really want it, but she was curious. Reaching out with a trembling hand she takes the joint fro his hand.

She looks down at it, a little unsure what to do, Hannah brings it to her lips and takes a deep drag of it, as soon as the smoke hits the back of her throat, she coughs loudly, not used to it, pulling it away from her mouth she holds it back out to him, clearing her throat.
"Thats disgusting"
 
Alex smiled at seeing Hannah's reaction to the joint. He took it from her and resumed smoking himself.

"What else did you want to know about me?" he asked, the drugs obviously playing with his mind.
 
Back
Top