Special Request: Need a Left-Wing Editor

I need a left-wing editor. A radical left-winger especially. I know that sounds odd, and it's not because I trust editorial advice on the basis of political affiliation or because I hate right-wing people. My story contains characters who may or may not resemble certain right-wing anchors from a certain conservative news network (<.<), and I need to make sure my editor isn't offended when Meg-- er... a very blonde and leggy news anchor gets boned.

If you are correctly politically inclined and are interested in reading through a comic romp with some espionage thrown in, please PM me.

I need a left-wing editor. A radical left-winger especially. I know that sounds odd, and it's not because I trust editorial advice on the basis of political affiliation or because I hate right-wing people. My story contains characters who may or may not resemble certain right-wing anchors from a certain conservative news network (<.<), and I need to make sure my editor isn't offended when Meg-- er... a very blonde and leggy news anchor gets boned.

If you are correctly politically inclined and are interested in reading through a comic romp with some espionage thrown in, please PM me.

What category does the story fit in? I'm not an editor but am on the left and know what a good story is.

Most likely celebrities. I have no news inclination so I'd be curious what happens. I'm trying to get a foot in the editing door but have no real idea what to do.
I'd PM but I feel this is faster.

What category does the story fit in? I'm not an editor but am on the left and know what a good story is.

It will probably go under Erotic Couplings. It has some comedic elements, but I don't want to put it under Humor & Satire because I don't want the pressure of actually having to be funny.

If I decide to do followups, they'll probably range in genre.

Most likely celebrities. I have no news inclination so I'd be curious what happens. I'm trying to get a foot in the editing door but have no real idea what to do.
I'd PM but I feel this is faster.

I'm a professional editor so I'm usually pretty good in the grammar/spelling department, minus the sort of mistakes everyone makes. I'd need someone to tell me what works and what doesn't.

It won't go in Celebrities as it is for real-life people. I'm using approximations of real people, since I don't want to piss off some of the most vindictive people on Earth.

Back