The Lost One(open to anyone)

Nalani shot up and looked back at him. Was he laughing? He couldn't be. She leaned over her seat and glared at him.


"What the hell are you laughing about? I don't find this situation funny in the slightest. "

She turn to look back at Jamison tempted to tell him to just stop the Hummer and let things happen. Was it really worth all this?
 
"Sorry folks, the quote/unquote danger was some street punk trying to make his bones by offing a member of My Club. He saw me go in the motel, and figured he could waste me while I banged as he put it...the hottest whore I ever seen... So NB is chastising him, then will leave him at their main hangout."
 
She looked at him again. Her jaw dropped. What was it with the men around her thinking that she was a whore, she looked over herself and sighed before speaking softly, trying to hold back tears that she didn't understand.

"Do I really look that bad? Why is everyone's first thought that I'm a whore? "
 
''Sure Jack, fair is fair.'' Jamison raises the bullet proof glass looking over at Nalani, he could hear the tears in her voice. She didn't look like a whore to him but then he guessed that could be because he was used to seeing the female Fae dressed in the same way. He looked in the rear view mirror at JJ, glaring at him in the way he glared earlier, when he claimed her for his own. Gods forbid he didn't answer her the right way. He might just rip the pretty boys throat out. ''With the way woman are treated around here, they'd wouldn't know a lady when they see one.''
 
Last edited:
She looked over at Jamison and gave him a smile, a lone tear sliding down her cheek. She was glad at least one person seemed to think she wasn't a whore. She waited for JJ to reply but had a feeling he might just agree with everyone else. But Jamison was right, it didn't look they knew any other women minus whores anyway. She really picked a crappy town this time, she will have to do better research in the future.
 
"Look you just choose the wrong bar, the only females that come in are hookers, and staying in a hotel that rents rooms by the hour didn't help. But everyone agreed you are one sexy woman. That's gotta count for something right?"

He put the safety on the gun and put it down in easy reach. "I don't know where you're taking us Jamison, or what gear you have available to you, but I got a safehouse nearby, only I know about it. It's got some food, running water, and some weapons and ammo. Should be safe for tonight. Even has a garage, and is on an open field, impossible to sneak up on it. Motion alarms all over the place video cams so only he person has to watch, and built to withstand everything up to and including a tank. Even has an escape maze. Don't know the right route, you'll de before finding your way out..."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nalani pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin against them. She was quiet as jj spoke to Jamison she just didn't know what to say. She brushed the tears from her cheek looking straight ahead getting lost in her own thoughts. Well next time. If there is a next time, she will just stay out of sight and avoid people all together Which was what she should have done in the first place.
 
Last edited:
''Jack...Nalani and I are going to my 100% safe compound, you can either go or I'll put your ass out of this vehicle right now.'' Pulling onto the shoulder of the road locking up the brakes, turning around to look between the high back bucket seats. looking into Jack's eyes Jamison's eyes shift into a wolves, his voice deepens into a low gravelly tone. ''Stay or go I don't really give a damned whatsoever, but if you do decide to go with us you'll follow my fucking rules. You have five seconds to choose as of right now'' Pulling the two auto magnum pistols from the back holsters, laying them down on the Hummer's console beside him. Awaiting Jack's response he's quite ready to drag his narrow ass out of the vehicle at any hint of lip.
 
Last edited:
"Dude chill the fuck out. I got into a car with complete fucking strangers that I know aren't human, and I have no idea where I'm being taken, what your pans are, or what resources you have locally. I was offering you a fucking safe place to rest eat and relax. Sorry for offering to help." Jack eyed Jamison showing the big man he wasn't so easily scared. His hand surreptitiously flicked off the safety on the gun, making it ready in case Jamison attacked.
 
Nalani turned in her seat and looked back and forth between the two of them. She sighed softly and bit the corner of her lip before speakinformation to them both.


" Listen, I don't want to fight and I don't want to listen to the two of you fight either, I just want to be safe and I know Jamison has a fae proof home. That would be the safest bet for all of us right now. We can go there and discuss this more. For now let's just be civil OK?"
 
''Go ahead use it, it's not like it's going to do anything to me.'' Before Jack could blink the assault rifle was in Jamison's hands. He hands it over to Nalani for safe keeping for awhile. ''Look you smart ass little shit, you're of no help to us only a hindrance, we kept your sorry ungrateful ass out of Eve's hands, you should be thankful. Now either trust us, or get out of my vehicle, before you do piss me off.'' Slamming the Hummer into first slinging gravel back onto the highway.
 
Last edited:
JJ never took his eyes off the big man. "Hey like I said I didn't know your plans, or anything. I was just making a suggestion for a possible course of action and Jamison here went all K9 on me growling and threatening me and shit. If he'll chill out I'm cool going someplace safe."

I waited for Jamison to Make his decision..."But if I go with you, I need the whole story. No bullshit half truths, or lies. We got a start trusting each other sometime." I lower my window and after pulling the battery from my phone I toss both the battery and phone out the window. "Now your turn to show some trust." I say flicking the safety back on.
 
She jerked back as the rifle was passed to her, she had never used one and honestly didn't ever want to. She placed it down at her feet then looked back and forth between the two again. She leaned her head back against the seat and let out a sigh. She stretched slowly her tank top riding up over her stomach again. Before she settled back again, feeling the cool air of the a/c against her exposed flesh.
 
Jamison watched Nalani stretch his eyes moving over her exposed skin before shaking his head to respond to Jack, every time Nalani moved like that he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He took a deep breath and then spoke to Jack. "Here is what you need to know for right now, The Eve is the head of the dark fae, she is a royal bitch and wants Nalani here to join the dark because, well in truth she is pretty valuable to both sides of the fae only the Eve has put a pretty hefty bounty on her pretty little head. I'm sure by now you have figured out that fairy tales aren't all bullshit, they are based on truths. You my friend, well hopefully they don't know anything about you just yet because you will probably be valuable too, but I don't think as much as she is. Her powers come from a pure blood line and well if the Eve gets her the rest of the fae will be screwed. That's all I am telling you until we get someplace safe where I can keep my eye on you and know you aren't going to turn her over. Got it?"
 
Nalani turned towards Jamison shock evident on her face. She didn't even know about some of the stuff he had just told Jack about. She straightened in her seat, her jaw dropped.

"Wait.... what??.... I'm what now? " her head was suddenly spinning and she felt like she was going to be sick. She dropped her head between her knees and tried to breathe. Why did he know more about her then she did....what pure blood line was he talking about? She sat up and looked back and firth between the two then her eyes landed on Jack.

"What I do know is that if Jamison wanted either of us dead we would be by now. The little that I found out while I was in good with the Eve gave me enough information on him to know that we would not be sitting here if he didn't want us to be and there would have been Nothing either of us could do about it. But now that I know a little more about myself I probably dont need to worry about my little ass being killed just yet."
 
"Apology accepted" Jack muttered. "I want more than that, but I can wait until we're safe." Jack shot straight up, is this the same Eve that worked with the serpent to bring about the fall of mortals?"
 
''Apology, what apology?'' Jamison muttered under his breath turning on his classic rock playlist to relax as he drove. ''Later Jack, right now we need to make up some time, so save that thought.'' Putting the pedal to the metal the Hummer topped 100mph in mere seconds on the back roads. Werewolves of London began to play being it was the first track on the playlist. ''Won't be long till the asphalt ends and dirt begins.''
 
Last edited:
JJ sat back and exhaled. At least for now their issues were on hold. But JJ knew that no pack could have two alphas. He wouldn't take shit from Jamison, but he was going to try to hold his famous temper and not let the fae or whatever the fuck he was get to him. "So" he said to the woman "what he fuck is a fae, and how do you feed?"
 
She turned and looked at JJ, with a sigh she spoke softly. "The fae are a mix of creatures, demons, fairy, nymphs, "she points at Jamison "werewolves, and other types of were creatures. I myself am a....".she stops and turns back, facing foward. Letting her sentence just die. She hated admitting what she was and hated even more having to explain the feeding thing.

She pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, her feet dangling off the seat.
 
JJ decided to sit back and think about all he learned instead of pushing the girl. He hoped he wasn't getting in over his head, but he knew he would survive, he always had before.
 
Speed. She loved and lived for the speed of the ride. Her hand jerked back again and her bike lunged forward more down the road. She didn't care to listen to music while riding, and her helmet sheilded the head lights of cars and trucks that flew by, horns blaring at her for speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. 'If only you knew' she sighed and let off the trottle slowing down to about 90. She took in the area around her and had forgotten what road she took off the highway. Where was she again? She grunted behind the visor of her helmet and then it happened.

Two round eyes and four legs. She would have swerved and avoided it but she knew what it was. She was in territory she shouldn't be, and it was just a whelpling of a werewolf. She slammed on her breaks and the bike skipped and fishtailed along the road, it slammed down and she reacted quickly pulling her leg out from under the bike and slid down the road with it. The bike flipped over and she went sailing rolling along the pavement and stopping with a painful thud in the middle of the road. Pain, she wasn't used to having to feel it, and as much as she knew her kind and werewolves from back home were not allowed together, what the hell was this one's problem. She heard a growl and lifted her head slowly to face it. It stayed in the same spot, and it's teeth were bared. Dammit. She tried to wiggle a little to stand up but she actually hurt. A sigh escaped her mouth and she laid her head back down in her helmet. "Way to go, now I'm walking" she grumbled to herself laying there.

The thundering falls of paws told her the beast ran off, she needed to feed on something, or someone, human would help heal her better. She didn't want to kill someone either, she hated having to hide a body from that or having to see crying family on the tv late in the day. She may be a blood sucking whore but she did have a heart. She reached up and tried to pull the helmet off but with lack of care she laid her arms back down and didn't even try. Maybe someone would come along soon enough to help her. She'd have to clear their memory of the feeding, and her. Sometimes, a friend, a solid friend, would be nice...
 
Jamison looked over at Nalani, he knew she felt bad about what she was, that much was pretty clear. She seemed to kind of heart to be something like that, but then luck wasn't always on someone's side and you couldn't pick who you were. Though it was quite obvious to him that she had tried to change who and what she was but failed horribly. A flash of light caught his eye and as he looked closer he saw a bike and a body fly through the air. The Hummer was speeding towards the body that had hit the ground and He slammed roughly down on the breaks. Stopping a mere inch away from the form that laid in the road, he threw open his door and jumped out screaming at the top of his lungs. "What in the hell are you thinking being on this kind of road in the middle of the night with a bike?! What kind of Moron pulls the kind of stunt you just did?!" He halted in his tracks as he noticed it was a female lying on the ground. Not calming very much realizing from the scent that she's a Vampire Jamison was wary. He walked over to check for broken bones finding none helps her get to her feet. "You OK girl?"
 
Last edited:
JJ sat up looking around watching for an ambush after Jamison got out of the vehicle.
 
Nalani shot forward and fell off the seat as Jamison hit the break. She couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she was now stuck between the seat and the dashboard. She reached her hand up, laughing and asked Jack to help her.

"Ummm Hey Jack? Could you give me a hand please? Im stuck...remind me to wear a seat belt when I get into a car with him please."
 
JJ kept scanning the area but offered his hand to pull her up from what looked to be a rather uncomfortable position.
 
Back
Top