Dawning of Dangerous Curves

mmmmmmmmm you have some great pics can not wait to see more of you. would love to help make some of this pics.

And WOW. Now I find this thread. Sheesh!! I've got to start looking around more!! Thank you for the pictures!! :p :p :)

DoubleClutch said:
I spy two pink things I'd like to nibble :eek:
Hope you're having a good day.

Goood Mooorrrniing Clutch....
:kiss: :D :kiss:

I am having a good day thank you!
I woke up in a good mood.
Thank You, again. :kiss:
hehehe

dawn_of_night said:
sometimes things just come natural to people....

whatcha up to today? :kiss:
Nothing much. Have to leave soon to take care of some chores around the house and yard. What are you up to?

DoubleClutch said:
sounds fun. too bad we can't chill in a hammock together :kiss:

ooh dear.....
hammocks are .... just like flowers.... ;)

i have a funny story.. but we won't go there :rolleyes:

DoubleClutch said:
sounds fun. too bad we can't chill in a hammock together :kiss:

Mmmm! Snuggling up in a hammock is WONDERFUL! Feeling my man under me, his nice thick trouser bulge pressed up aganst the front of my skirt as I stretch myself face-down atop him and give him a soft, loving kiss as his arms hug me close and we sway together in unison in the hammock in a warm, gentle summer breeze. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

*SIGH!* I sure wish summer would GET here already!

bangmywalls said:
Mmmm! Snuggling up in a hammock is WONDERFUL! Feeling my man under me, his nice thick trouser bulge pressed up aganst the front of my skirt as I stretch myself face-down atop him and give him a soft, loving kiss as his arms hug me close and we sway together in unison in the hammock in a warm, gentle summer breeze. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

dawn_of_night said:
i love morning sex!!! althought i've made it well past morning... a little slow today
:kiss: :kiss:

Mmmmmm-hmmm! Straddling and riding him, as the first rays of dawn stream through the bedroom window. He sits up, and he sucks and nibbles my nipplles to ACHING hardness as I playfully, eagerly slide up and down his very thick, very hard shaft, while the birds chirp cheerily just outside our window. I can just barely see his sexy naked body under me, through the early morning shadows. I can FEEL his love and his sexiness more than I can SEE it. Mmmmmm! YES! There's just NOTHING better than morning sex!

Umm, can you tell HOW horny I am right now? :D

bangmywalls said:

Clultch gets enough ideas on his own Bang he doens't need your help :D
:kiss: :kiss:

HEY!

you are lurking in the shadows
i didn't see you

feels really good, thank you...
the washing machine keeps rubbing my leg....
(at the laundromat)
almost done with myerrands today.
i still need to mow the lawn for a friend, but that may just not get done today....

whatcha been up to? :kiss:

dawn_of_night said:
HEY!

you are lurking in the shadows
i didn't see you

feels really good, thank you...
the washing machine keeps rubbing my leg....
(at the laundromat)
almost done with myerrands today.
i still need to mow the lawn for a friend, but that may just not get done today....

whatcha been up to? :kiss:
Well, I hurried and did everything I needed to do today. I'm jealous of your washing machine though :D
Relax. Let the lawn wait until after this week's rains. Let it grow and green up.

DoubleClutch said:
Well, I hurried and did everything I needed to do today. I'm jealous of your washing machine though :D
Relax. Let the lawn wait until after this week's rains. Let it grow and green up.

awwh really?
i forgot i need to clean out my car too ... so that's gonna be after laudnry is done...
yeah if stopped...
must be down with the spin cycle gotta check it out :)

Back