The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is a constant reminder that Darwin was right...

Can you please elaborate on this? I think it will be fun.

Go on, KS. Explain Darwinism to us, and how it fits into the dynamic of the GB.

*prepares to take notes*
 
Can you please elaborate on this? I think it will be fun.

Go on, KS. Explain Darwinism to us, and how it fits into the dynamic of the GB.

*prepares to take notes*

We aren't done evolving. We can't possibly be done evolving. I hope we are not done evolving.

Some people here are less evolved than others.

I like monkees.

Funny-Monkey-Wallpapers-7.jpg
 
We aren't done evolving. We can't possibly be done evolving. I hope we are not done evolving.

Some people here are less evolved than others.

I like monkees.

Funny-Monkey-Wallpapers-7.jpg

Ah, yes. Darwin's fifth postulate: parents pass emoticon variants onto their offspring. And sometimes sexy .gifs.
 
if they ever make my life into a movie i want werner herzog to narrate that fucker.

especially all of my bowel movements.
 
I like the Monkees too, KS, but I'm going to need you to stop taking Darwin's name in vain.
 
No...

...that was The Monkees.

You're just basically confused (again)...

...and probably meant Eagles.

Yw.

Which makes perfect sense because the way he posts lately it's like he's checked into Hotel California...
 
The Isolated Blurt Thread X: Werner Herzog To Narrate That Fucker.

The Isolated Blurt Thread XI: All of My Bowel Movements.
 
That thread about the kid who wants to be from China, but lives in MA made me laugh. Sometimes I think those that pretend to be from China weren't smart enough to get into Florida.

Also, I put too much horseradish on my steak again. I need to learn that just a dab is enough.
 
I just found out that LTR is only with me for my vast wealth. Boy, is she in for a shock.
 
well at least you had a reason, I can offer none...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top