What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chilling chilling.. how about you? remember me right?

Yes I do! I welcomed you when you first signed up for the site! Now look at you! Almost to 1000 posts, you have an avatar and you're customizing your page! You've come a long way in a few short weeks!

Well your not behaving normally. It's stressing her and she wants the normal you back!

i agree with this...dogs know when their humans aren't feeling well, so they stay at your side to comfort you. :rose:

She has always been a cuddler but she won't even go near my husband right now... And if I start a coughing fit she is up checking on me and will then kiss my hands and stuff ... Dachshunds they really are super owner loyal

It's raining it's pouring, my love life is boring me to tears...

Honey, there is nothing wrong with your life being boring now and then. Things could be much, much worse for you! When life gets too hectic and chaotic, think back on the time when it was boring!

HUGGLES!

Honey, there is nothing wrong with your life being boring now and then. Things could be much, much worse for you! When life gets too hectic and chaotic, think back on the time when it was boring!

HUGGLES!

Aww that's from the song No More Tears. :eek:

(((((HUGS))))) Thank you for being so sweet. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

going to bed alone again!! Sucks being over 50.. In what rule book does it say sex ends at 50??

Good Night!!!

Come here Rosy I need some relief..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back