Teasing

Mmmm I just love seeing women do that. Does it turn you on when a guy notices and you can see his cock start to swell up in his pants and you just know that he wants to take it out and stroke right in front of you?

Mmmm I just love seeing women do that. Does it turn you on when a guy notices and you can see his cock start to swell up in his pants and you just know that he wants to take it out and stroke right in front of you?

mmm yesssssssss

I do that, too. One time, I was lying on a patch of grass reading, and a gust of wind blew my skirt right up ...

I had a woman do that to me a few months ago. I was on the train and she caught me staring at her down there and I looked away. When I looked back her legs were even more open, like she did it on purpose. My cock immediately began swelling up and I put my hand over it and grabbed it a bit through my pants. I caught her looking at me and she gave me a little smirk.

My Cupcake likes to tease me on occasion. She once 'accidently' spilled her drink on the front of my shirt. Then made sure I had full view of her womanly bosums while she dabbed at the stain.
That ofcourse turned me on and by the end of the evening there was no way I was going to say no to her suggestion of a little bouncy bouncy boing boing as she refers to it as of late.

Now THAT sounds like a very pleasant commute...I for one would love to watch...and I certainly wouldn't cover the tent pole rising in my pants!

Amen brotha...not a lot of imagination there...I suppose the short attention span of so many today causes that.

I guess so, I get so much more turned on with a sort of slow build up. I mean once it has built up then anything goes

Oh I love the tease, the chase and seduction such a powerful thing and a huge turn on....

A busy train, yet eyes unable to look away. Maybe the odd look over the top of a book or paper yet unable to resist, eyes feasting on her across the carriage. Her eyes falling upon mine, catching for the merest of seconds but enough for both to look away. But she knows I'll be unable not to look again, this time the slight yet deliberate shuffle in her seat, her summers dress riding that bit higher exposing that bit more of her thighs or her business suit skirt giving glimpse to the intricate lace tops of her stockings, painted fingers toying with the hem of the material, knowing the sight is enough to trigger wild thoughts and imaginations. All the while the discrete curl of her lips as she has us men at her every whim....

Sometimes I swear it's exciting as hell to be teased like that, but that's somewhat lessened by knowing that she's only teasing you with the intention of leaving you like that. I think it's better when you know it's gonna lead to something a little more intimate.

I love being teased in public places, and even at work
when they know they are doing it to me and they
catch me looking, I can feel myself getting red.
And yes hard too!

I always hike my skirt up when I sit at meetings so anyone walking up will see the top of my thigh highs. If I wear a fuller skirt out at night, I will sweep it up to show as much bare thigh as possible. Love the subtle flashing!

Sometimes I choose not to wear boxer when have a long day in the operating room.

I purposely keep my pager clipping to my scrub pants off my hip...

When the pager goes off, I would kindly ask the circulating nurses to grab my pager....

I love the nurses reactions when realizing I'm operating commando....

I love being teased in public places, and even at work
when they know they are doing it to me and they
catch me looking, I can feel myself getting red.
And yes hard too!

Rick, if you mean that you blush, that is a huge turn on. Love a man who blushes. :heart:

Sometimes I choose not to wear boxer when have a long day in the operating room.

When the pager goes off, I would kindly ask the circulating nurses to grab my pager....

Mooket, you're giving me quite a scrubs fetish. ;)

I really admire all you ladies who can tease publicly. I would love to have the nerve to tease strangers - I'm way too shy, so will miss out on all the fun, I suppose.

SweetSam42 said:
I really admire all you ladies who can tease publicly. I would love to have the nerve to tease strangers - I'm way too shy, so will miss out on all the fun, I suppose.

There are ways to tease without putting yourself in a vulnerable position. Feel free to ride up an escalator without underwear sometime. :)

I am par excellent with a running stitch and a bovie. Where do I sign up :)
*scratches head* why did I not choose pager Nurse over cardiac !

My biggest turn on is by far teasing. Today on the train I purposely wore a skirt and sat with my legs a little spread up on the seat so people who walked by could see up my skirt.

I love when I can get a sneaky glimpse of panties, but never dreamed that the lady might actually be doing it on purpose.

Wow, I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

I am par excellent with a running stitch and a bovie. Where do I sign up :)
*scratches head* why did I not choose pager Nurse over cardiac !

You know what they say....

What happened in the OR stay in the OR!

The best part is when the circulating nurse has to run her hands under my gown to grab my pager off my hip...

My biggest turn on is by far teasing. Today on the train I purposely wore a skirt and sat with my legs a little spread up on the seat so people who walked by could see up my skirt.

Hmmm... I would have to give in and say.. my biggest turn on is to be teased.... I so love the tease day in and day out of gals in the office that do this....:devil:

Back