Love in spite of it all. (closed)

She smiled staring into his eyes. Her hips arching at his teasing circles being so deep within her. The feel of his lips tongue and nibbling made her sigh in pure pleasure. Her hands moving over him as one curls through his hair and caressing the back of his neck and shoulders. Her other hand moving to grip at his ass cheeks helping grind deeper and urging him.to do more.
 
He slowly started to slide out of her... almost all the way. Trevor pulled his hard cock almost all the way out of her tight pussy.... leaving just the head of his hardness in her.

Then... slowly... he started to slide back into her... pushing his hard cock back into her... deep. Then he got a rhythm going.... sliding in and out of her.... pulling almost all the way out and sliding back into her... deeper and deeper.
 
Slow... sensual... intoxicating... heaven. Her body arched and her hips pressed up against him. Her eyes fell closed for a moment commiting every sensation to memory. Her head tossed back as she gasped biting her lip. He was more than she could have imagined and not at all the expected urgent intent but so tender sensual and passionate.
 
Trevor knew how much she wanted to be in control, but his movements made certain that she was not going to change anything. He filled her deeply with long, deep thrusts of his hips. He could tell from the reaction of her body that she needed this... his father kept her cooped up and did not do anything for her except give her money. Trevor planned on giving her pleasure.

He pulled almost all the way out of her and stayed there. He looked at her and could tell from the movement of her body that she was not happy with the fact that he was teasing her by just leaving the head of his cock in her. He smiled down at her and looked deep into her eyes.
 
Staring deep into his eyes she smiled biting her lower lip. Wriggling her hips she moved her hand to slip around his waist and ass cheeks to pull him closer doubting it would do any good she leaned up nipping at his chin and lips with a purred...

Now... soldier

She winked after the teasing order and licked her lips.
 
He knew she wanted control. Only, at this moment she wasn't going to get it. Maybe there would be a time when she did get control, but it wasn't going to be now. What she was going to get, however, was a great deal of pleasure. She was going to experience pleasure that had long been missing from her life.

He stayed right where he was. He looked defiantly into her eyes... not giving her the cock that she really wanted. He smiled evilly at her. "Beg for it. Ask me nicely to give you this hard cock. If you do so perhaps you will get what you want."
 
Game time okay she thought lets play.

I know my strong... hungry... step son will give me. EVERYTHING his father can't. Including that big... hungry eager cock now wont you baby... cause you want if not NEED what your father takes for granted and ignores... so come on lover... Make love to Me baby
 
He smiled at her. She liked the game, and he liked the game that she played. He did not say a word to her. He simply thrust his hips hard and slammed his hard cock deep into her tight, hot, needy pussy.

He left his cock buried in her for a second. Then, he started to move in long, deep, hard thrusts.... filling her so good... giving her exactly what she wanted..... exactly what she needed.
 
She bucked her hips gasping and moving her hands to pull his face down to hers to kiss him passionately. Her tinge seeking to dance with his as she whimpered into the kisses before the kiss broke and she whispered near his ear... talk to me lover... tell me everything.
 
He kissed her hard as he moved in and out of her. When she broke the kiss he looked into her eyes and listened as she told him she wanted him to talk to her. He smiled at her. She needed this.

"You need this bad, don't you? You need to be fucked good and hard. All you have been getting from the old man is money. Money doesn't take care of your hot fucking body. You need me to take care of you. To give you what you need. To please you and satisfy all of your needs. You married the old man so that you could have all the money in the world... you never believed just how cold it could get living here.... did you? Well, you aren't cold now... you are one hot fucking woman who needs cock so fucking bad."

The more he talked, the harder he fucked her. He gave her his hard cock deeper and deeper.... faster and faster... harder and harder. "Cum on my hard cock Lorelei. I want you to cover my hard cock in your sweet cum."
 
Her hips were bucking wildly as she gasped.

I have you now... all mine... young... eager to please... hungry... willing to do whatever I want you to. A fantasy lover whenever I want you or need you. Mine... isn't that right baby...
 
"Is that what you want? You want to have your step-son as your lover? You want your husbands son to be available to please you whenever you need it? You want to make up for all the time you have lived here and received no pleasure... no satisfaction."
 
I don't hear you... complaining... about being mine... whenever and however... I... want...you....

Her hips bucked wildlyas she gasped feeling her body begin to tremble as her hands reached down gripping her young lovers ass cheeks holding him tight helping him slam deeper and harder.
 
He felt her reach for his ass and pull him in tighter. He continued to pump his hips into her.... filling her with his hard cock... stretching her tight pussy so good.... the thought of fucking his step-mother on a regular basis right under his father's nose excited him greatly.... the thought of pleasing his step-mother over and over made him thrust his hips harder and harder.

"Oh, I am not complaining at all Lorelei. I am going to enjoy pleasing you... giving you just what you want and need me to give you."
 
She gasped bucking harder still hearing him. Wrapping her legs around him as her body arched hips bucking. Her head tossed back one hand moving to guide his face to her breasts as she let her eyes fall closed her body arched more feeling that edge building deep down.
 
He lowered his head to her firm breasts at her urging. His hips continued to thrust deep into her tight pussy..... filling her over and over.... he loved how her pussy gripped his hardness... squeezing him tight. He kissed and licked her tits. The, he took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked it hard as his tongue slowly circled the hard nipple and then flicked it hard.

"I want you to cum all over my hard cock Lorelei. I want you to give to me what you never have and never will give to my old man. I want your cum covering this hard cock that is filling you so fucking good."
 
Feeling his lips and tongue on her breasts finished sending her over that edge as her body arched more and she gasped more as her hips bucked wildly with the beginnings of an orgasm flooding through her.
 
Her gasps and the increased movement of her hips told Trevor that his step-mother was beginning her orgasm. He started to slam his hard cock into Lorelei harder and harder. He lips did not leave her perfect tits as he pistoned his cock in and out of her. He gave her just what she wanted.. and he gave it to her good and hard.
 
Yes lover...

Her body was gasping and bucking feeling orgasm thundering through her as she hugged him tight knowing that there would be many more orgasms for them both together.

Cum for me baby...
 
The spasming of her tight pussy as she achieved orgasm felt so good on his hard cock. It pushed him so close to the edge. He slammed harder and harder into her.. fucking Lorelei through her orgasm... until he exploded deep inside her..... filling her.

"Oh fuck yes... sooo fucking good Lorelei."
 
She laid there gasping in his arms with a contented smile her orgasm beginning to ebb as she continued to buck her hips a little slower to him till they both could calm. Her eyes staring deep into his she could not believe how amazing this had all been and all she had given up marrying his father.
 
Trevor kissed Lorelei's throat... her neck.. her shoulders. Then he brought his lips to hers. He kissed her deeply as his hand moved over her firm breasts and caressed them softly... rolling her nipples between his fingers. He thought about how good she was, and how wonderful this could be.
 
Kissing him tenderly she knew that her marriage didn't matter nor compare to this wonderful loving passionate young man. He was what she needed... what she wanted. Her hand cupped his cheek while her other hand traced fingertips over his chest and abs as she whimpered into the kiss. Breaking the kiss for just a moment to stare into his eyes.
 
"So, step-mom, where does this leave us? I don't think that you are ready to just walk away from my old man just because of this. I think that you knew what you were getting into when you married him. You just didn't think that it would be with his son." He smiled at her as she looked at him. His hand continued to move over her perfect breasts... brushing and teasing her nipples.
 
Well you know you wont have to worry about sharing me with him beyond the show for the partners with a little kiss or a hug or an arm around my waist or a dance. Not like he ever wants more than that. So I would say that leaves us doing this whenever we want and its innocent enough to take my step son out to eat and shopping to show him a good time after all his time cooped up in the military. Sounds like we have a pretty good set up here.
 
Back
Top