Somebody, Hold On To King Orfeo...

[shrug] Politics. I expect they'll remain more of a social democracy than we are. E.g., I see nothing in there about eliminating universal health care.
 
They recognize that socialism is a loser.

If that's what you got out of that that's some creative thinking you got going there. They basically are going to make things more efficient by running them locally and they want people proving they are trying to find work. They don't seem to be cutting programs by much. Get back to me when they.
 
The King dictates policy in the Netherlands?
 
Not that I'm stupid enough to think that anything written by Brietbart is actually in context at all but still. They can say that, I'll believe them when they actually start cutting real programs and moving towards a "capitalist" society. Something that's such a fatally bad idea that nobody's been stupid enough to try it.
 
Not that I'm stupid enough to think that anything written by Brietbart is actually in context at all but still. They can say that, I'll believe them when they actually start cutting real programs and moving towards a "capitalist" society. Something that's such a fatally bad idea that nobody's been stupid enough to try it.

Sure you are.
 
Vettebigot has never let little things like facts get in the way of regurgitating Breitbart bullshit.

Not that I really want to take the side of my fellow Devil Dog but I assume you can prove he can't?
 
The King dictates policy in the Netherlands?

Not much.

The monarch is the head of state, at present King Willem-Alexander. Constitutionally, the position is equipped with limited powers. The monarch can exert some influence during the formation of a new cabinet, where they serve as neutral arbiter between the political parties. Additionally, the king (the title queen has no constitutional significance) has the right to be briefed and consulted. Depending on the personalities and relationships of the king and the ministers, the king might have influence beyond the power granted by the constitution.
 
Back
Top