looking for cuckold play

Ellathomas13

Virgin
still working on my string of stories in this area, interested in men that want to be the 'one' to cuckold my husband.

Yes, this is about story and yes I actually cuckold my husband on a regular basis. Hope to hear from you fellas ; )

so--my wants and likes. I like it to happen in front of my husband. most important is for him to be humiliated. I get off on that. if you are down for that, let me know

still working on my string of stories in this area, interested in men that want to be the 'one' to cuckold my husband.

Yes, this is about story and yes I actually cuckold my husband on a regular basis. Hope to hear from you fellas ; )

so--my wants and likes. I like it to happen in front of my husband. most important is for him to be humiliated. I get off on that. if you are down for that, let me know
Sounds interesting

I'm in!

I'd love to both help you write a story about this as well as participate in the real thing! PM me if you are interested!

?

R u n e where near Southern California, Chicago or New Orleans?

Back