Stef....On Her OWN...

God I SOOO Love you HON.......HONESTLY!:

:kiss:

Several requests for "Boots"......especially my friend Archangel........

Hope it's ok I was taking them off?;)

attachment.php

Whether you're taking them off or putting them on, that's a really sensational view...

OK...as you all know we had a LOT of fun a few weeks back......SOO many outfits and SOOO many poses........

DID put the big ole black boots on for a few.............:devil:

attachment.php

We had SOOO much fun.........;)!!!

I bet you had a lot of fun- that's a great pic:kiss:

LOL! about 4 hours ago HON....

Lucky hubby!:D:devil:

:kiss:

Whether you're taking them off or putting them on, that's a really sensational view...

I bet you had a lot of fun- that's a great pic:kiss:

Lucky hubby!:D:devil:

Thx HON......he tells me he is everyday.....:kiss:;)

MANY more from the boots and the heels sets to come......but of course ALL good things MUST end in a shower....LOL:devil:

Last edited:
MANY more from the boots and the heels sets to come......but of course ALL good things MUST end in a shower....LOL:devil:

attachment.php

Gorgeous tits and nipples stef, would love to suck and nibble on those in that shower with you ;)

OK...as you all know we had a LOT of fun a few weeks back......SOO many outfits and SOOO many poses........

attachment.php

How about more of the black boots xxxx

attachment.php

I'm sure you did. I'm having fun watching them.:kiss: Thanks for sharing my little endulgance!

attachment.php

attachment.php

mmmm...I'd love to feel your sexy legs wrapped around me as I pay special attention to your lovely nipples.:rose::kiss:

attachment.php

Those nipples look ripe for licking, twisting and sucking...WOW. Maybe rub a little man butter on them to keep the skin soft and creamy?

attachment.php

First time I read it....I though you sad BOOBS and Heels

Because...beautiful picture of your BODACIOUS BOOBS

Ok

First time I read it....I though you sad BOOBS and Heels

Because...beautiful picture of your BODACIOUS BOOBS

all good things must cum to an end , thats what I i would love is the end or your butt!

Back