Smallville AU

LuckyVic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Posts
17,359
This thread is an alternative story to that of the show Smallville. Instead of Kal-El being sent to Earth alone, his cousin Kara-EL was also sent. Both were mere babies while rocketing through space, chunks of their home planet following their ships as they shuttled towards a distant world. Life in Smallville was about to change. As the people went about their daily routines, their little world would be shaken as the meteor fragments rained down on their town, causing destruction and mayhem everywhere.

Driving home in their new truck, Jonathan and Martha Kent veered off the road in order to avoid a collision with one of the falling rocks. As they struggled to catch their breath, having panicked from the sudden events, their eyes watched as one of the mysterious meteors created an extensive but destructive path in the ground. Getting out of the truck, the Kent's ran over to the part where the meteor had finally stopped. Amidst the smoking ruins, they discovered something far more startling... a ship.

Meanwhile, the Langs.....



The thread mostly deals with their lives during their last year of High School and after, much like the TV series Smallville. The main difference here is that the Langs didn't have a child of their own, and found the baby Kara-EL and adopted her naming her Lana.

If your interested please make your request on the OOC list. Please do not post here until you've been okayed.

OOC Thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=630358
 
The electronic buzzing of his Alarm clock was annoying enough that if he hadn’t already been up for two hours, it definitely would have done the job. Getting up wasn’t usually a problem, for him. He’d get up and do his chores, it was after his chores was done that he have his problems. Usually was done with them so fast that he’d go back to bed and fall back to sleep. But today was different. Clark Kent was High School senior today. It was the first day of his last year of high school. And he was very excited about it.

Not only was it his first day of his last year, but it was also the first day that he would be
known as Clark Kent, captain of the Smallville Crows football team. He had waited patiently, for this. Although he knew he probably could have been starting as a freshmen. It wasn’t arrogance that led him to that belief, it was a fact. You see Clark Kent isn’t your normal every high school jock. He has a secret, one that he had been keeping for most of his life. Clark had abilities above those of normal men.

Clark looked in the mirror, his hair was still a bit wet from his shower, he was wearing his blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, and he would soon be wearing his red Crows jacket. Once he felt that everything was as good as it was going to get he grabbed his bag, and the jacket and headed out the door. A few seconds later he reentered the room and grabbed the small black case which held his glasses, and then once again exited the room.

A few moments he entered the kitchen, and there was his mother moving around finishing up breakfast. “Wow, will wonders never cease. I didn’t even need to call you.” She said as she poured some orange juice in a glass and handed it to him as he took his seat.

“Well it’s senior year you know, time I gave up some of those childish things like trying to sleep in on the first day of school.” He said with a smile as he began to scoop up some scrambled eggs and put them onto his plate. “Where’s dad?” he asked as he put the platter down, and then reached for the sausages.

“He said he was going to check out the back 40 today. Something about some problem with the soil back there.” She told him.

Martha turned to get something from the counter and when she turned back Clark had already inhaled his breakfast and was getting up from the table. “Clark what have I told you about eating so fast?”

“I’m sorry mom, but if I don’t I’ll be late to school.” He said as he grabbed his things and headed out the back where his truck was. Actually it used to be the farms old truck, but when his father got a new one, he gave Clark the old one to get around in. Made getting to school a lot easier, and he didn’t have to worry about coming up with a story as to how he could have beaten the school bus there. After all you can’t just tell people that you ran to school. He tossed his bag into the truck cab and began to put on his jacket. He wondered if Lana was going to be late, he had promised her that he would give her a ride. Least he could do since she was his neighbor, had been since they were kids. Granted what he really wanted to do was ask her out. But he just couldn’t call up the nerve to do that, at least not yet.
 
Last edited:
John Jones sighed as he turned off the radio on his alarm clock. It was something that always aggravated him, that he actually needed to use the damn thing.

Not to wake up though, No, John never needed any more than 7 hours sleep a week, and as such spent most of his nights in front of the television or on the internet, learning some of the many things that he still didn't know about earth, even though he had lived on the planet, and to be more precise, Smallville for the last 3 years.

No, the Alarm was to remind him to stop watching Tv and to get to school.

He grinned and quickly finished the Oreo he was eating, then grabbed his bag and his almost trademark blue jacket and walked out the empty house and into the garden.

Making sure no one was looking he quickly bent the light molecules around him and became invisible, before slowly rising into the air, enjoying the breeze as it ran through his human hair.

It was then that he debated about what to do, should he go straight to school, or visit Clark.

Hmm, that was a good question... John hadn't seen Clark since John's real identity had being revealed.... Who knew what he would think of his old friend.

Well, Okay, a telepath such as John would know... though he always struggled to read Clark's mind.... not that he often did, he respected his best friends boundaries.

His mind made up, he quickly shot off in the direction of Kent farm using a combination of super speed and flight.

Finally he noticed Clark getting into the truck and phased through and into the passenger seat.

Then he turned visible.

'Hey Clark.'
 
Lana Lang

Waking up Lana reached over and slaped the alarm clock, just a little harder than she had intended apparently. Sitting up in bed she looked at the smashed and obliterated device. "Damn it," she muttered. "That's the forth one this month. I'm gonna have to go to Metropolis to get a new one. The store people in town are gonna get suspicious soon."

Stripping out of her night clothes Lana crossed the bedroom, entering the adjoined bathroom. Mother hated it when she did this, but Lana cranked the water as hot as possible. Completely ignoring the cold as steam filled the room and she washed her hair, allowing the water to massage her shoulders and back.

"Lana Lang! How long are you gonna shower? For heaven's sake the Kent boy will be here to give you a ride to school in a few minutes, and you're not even dressed yet!" Laura said, scolding her daughter from the bathroom doorway.

Reluctantly shutting off the hot water Lana stepped out and began drying off. "You know with as fast as you can run, and talk on that phone, it's amazing that you're always so slow in the shower. You still have chores to do and here you are drying off?"

Sighing Lana stopped and looked at her mom. "Sorry, I'll try to be faster.." Walking past the the much older, and often worried lady Lana stopped in the middle of her room and jumped up, spinning in place fast enough to create a dust devil. Landing on her feet she looked over and smiled. Completely dressed, and dried off. Lana's room had somehow miraculacly become clean, neat, and tidy.

Shaking her head LAura went downstairs, making sure she stayed on the side of the steps.. just in case. And the high wind that ran past confirmed her suspicion. "It's on the table.. and don't.."

"By mom..." The high wind called out as it screamed from the kitchen to the front porch.

"..inhale your breakfast.." she finished, sighing once more. "The trash.." she called out, reminding the overzealous teenager about her chores.

"Shit," came the mummbled response as two blurs ripped the space at teh bottom of the stairs. One heading for the kitchen, a second heading back to the porch.

".. Lana Lang.. Language!!!!" Laura yelled out.

Slam, the screen door vibrated on it's hinges. Lana Lang stopped halfway down the steps with a piece of toast still in her mouth. One hand holding the garbage, the other holding her back pack, and purse. She watched as the Kent truck pulled up, and the hottest guy at school pulled up. If he ever got the courage to ask her out...

Whitney on the other hand never gave up. Hell, everytime he came near her she got stomach craps and wanted to vomit. But he constantly came over. He even managed to get lockers shifted so his was next to hers. A whole year she couldn't go near her locker.

Slowing her pace she walked down the steps and half waved at Clark.. and someone else in his truck. Great.. a chaperone..
 
His mind made up, he quickly shot off in the direction of Kent farm using a combination of super speed and flight.

Finally he noticed Clark getting into the truck and phased through and into the passenger seat.

Then he turned visible.

'Hey Clark.'

"Jeezzz John, you really need to stop doing that." Clark said with a smile as he finished putting on his jacket. He then reached into his book bag and put on his glasses. He used to need them when he was younger, since he was very near sighted. But as he got older and his abilities grew, his need to wear them also deminished. He only wore them now to keep up appearances. Clark climbed into the truck and turned it on. "You ready for the first day of school?" he asked John as he started pulling out of the Kent farm. John and Clark had become close friends in the last year. Clark was glad to have someone to talk to, it had been hard on him when Pete left town. But truth be told he and John seemed to have more in common.

It would only take him a few minutes to get over to Lana's since she was practically next door. At least as close as you could when talking about two farms. He watched her from a distance as she came out of her house with a piece of toast in her mouth and a garbage bag in her hand. She was easily the most beautiful girl at school. He took a deep breath as he pulled over in her drive way, then got out. It was easier for Lana to get in on the driver side then to walk around. "Morning Lana." he said with a smile.
 
Handing the bag of trash to Clark, Lana slid in, like it was the most natural thing in the world to hand the trash to him. God the stuff smelled nasty.. beside her father could have taken it out earlier as well, why did she have to do the trash. Wasn't it a guy's job to do that stuff?

Watching the new guy Lana smiled, "Hello.." she said softly, sliding across the seat and sitting in the middle. If Clark trusted him enough to let him in the truck it was ok. But she tucked her jacket between them, just incase.

Incidentaly forcing herself to be even closer when Clark got back in. Hopefully he would be to made for finishing her chore. Tilting her head she watched him in the mirror. God he had the greatest way of walking. Meow...
 
Clark didn't know how he ended up with the garbage bag in his hand. But then of course Lana always seemed to find ways to get him to do things for her. If people didn't know better they would have said that they were already a couple. He took the bag to the garbage bin and tossed it in. He then returned to the truck and jumpped into the cab.

"Lana I don't think You've met John yet, he and I had a few classes last year. John Jones this is Lana Lang." he said introducing the two of them to each other, before he put the truck in gear and resumed their morning trek to school. Lana was sitting closer to him then she needed to, but he didn't mind it at all. In fact he liked it, it was defiantely something he could get used to.
 
"Hi John.. Lana.." she said. She really really shouldn't have stayed up until three in the morning watching science fiction movies, but they were sooo funny. Especially considering the town of Smallville. It was like the biggest blot on the weird radar in the world. Hell aliens probably visited just to laugh and point, and get idies for their own comedy movies on their homeworlds. But right now she was soooo tired..

"Need more sleep. Late night. Wake me when we get there?" she asked, then before he could reply she was asleep, her head snuggled onto Clarks shoulder.
 
Lex Luthor was up early. He was in his office staring at his laptop when the phone rang.

"Talk to me." Lex paused as the person on the other end of the phone spoke. "Listen, I don't care what it is you have to do. There is no option here. I am paying you to get the job done. I want this information." Lex hung up the phone with out waiting for a response.

For a couple of months now Lionel Luthor had been spending more and more time in Smallville. Lex didn't like it. He was up to something. What worried Lex most was that he had no real idea what. This would not be the first little chess match the Luthor's had had. Far from it. But this was different. Something was amiss.

Lex stood and picked his keys off the desk and headed for the car. He got behind the wheel of one of his many sports cars with out even noticing which one he was taking.

In a short time Lex was pulling into the Kents' yard. As he got out he smiled. He lived in the lap of luxury. His every whim catered to. But this... this small farm was where his heart was. He walked to the door and knocked.



___________________________________________________________

Lionel Luthor was standing in a lab surrounded by cages and test tubes. He did not look at all impressed.

"In a year and a half, you have done nothing of note. Let e remind you Dr. Hamilton,I am a patient man. But this is beyond patience. I have given you money, supplies, anything you have asked. And you have given me what? A smart dog? This is unacceptable. I want the research I commissioned, or I promise you, you will not be a happy man."

The vehemence in Lionel's words and demeanor were palpable. He was an intimidating man on a good day. When roused to anger he was down right frightening. His demeanor was threatening and calm at the same time. Eerily calm.

"Mr. Luthor, you asked me to prove that there could be something in the vicinity of Smallville that wold cause genetic manipulation. Something to account for mutations like enhanced strength, I have given you this. The dog was irradiated with the green meteor rock. Subsequently the dog's IQ leapt dramatically. It's physical prowess as well. When taken away from the rocks, in time, the dog lost these abilities. What more concrete proof are you after."

"Dr. Hamilton. Your research certainly proves you have a nice pet. However, I fail to see any connection to humanity. You will find a way to make this connection. So far of the three subjects I presented you with none have had a reaction. Therefore, my good sir, I would say either your dog is a fluke or the research, perhaps the researcher, is flawed. Find me answers. Or else. Good day Doctor Hamilton. With that Lionel Luthor leaves.

Stephen Hamilton looked like a man that had been through a war.

"Damn eccentric millionaire. He doesn't own me."

Dr. Hamilton returns to a work station and starts to fiddle with a machine...
 
John smiled politely at Lana, 'Hi'

But it was too late, the girl had fallen asleep on Clarks arm. Seeing this as an oppurtunity to annoy clark, he smiled evily.

'So Clark, this is the infamous Lana Lang is it?'
 
CLark felt himself beginning to blush. "Don't you have some oreos you can be eating?" Clark asked John as he tried to focus on the road ahead. "Yes this is Lana, but what you mean by infamous I have no idea." he finally replied.
 
Shifting in her sleep Lana snuggled even tighter against Clark her hand falling from where it had been nestled against her cheek, down and onto Clark's lap. The fingers spread and the palm flat against his tight jeans. Shifting, as she tried to get comfortable, Lana's hand rub Clark's leg softly. Almost, almost, touching that which shouldn't be touched.
 
Clark found himself growing more and more uncomfortable as he realized that Lana's hand was rubbing his thigh. He found himself growing excited, the bluge in his jeans becoming more pronounced. He reached over and turned on the raido, he needed something to try and occupy his mind. The truth was, that if they were alone he wouldn't mind it, wouldn't mind it at all. He let out a sigh and focused on the music and the the road ahead. Soon they found themselves entering the parking lot of Smallville High.
 
Last edited:
Lana

Waking up as the truck pulled to a stop Lana's hand squeezed Clarks leg for a moment, bracing herself as she pushed upwards. Totally oblivious to where her hand was she pressed down on on something that seemed as hard as steel and half as thick as her wrist.

"Wow.. that was fast," she murmured as she sat up. Looking around she smiled at Clark, white teeth flashing as her dimples showed on her perfect face. "First day jitters Clark?" she asked lookibng through the front window at all the students. "I'm thinking of going for the Cheerleading Squad again, but maybe i'll do something different this year. Maybe gymnastics?"
 
If Clark's face could grow any redder it would have resembled a tomato. He wondered if Lana knew what she had laid her hand on. He had to admit it, he found himself enjoy the feel of her hand over his errection, that was quickly threatening to burst through his jeans. But he decided it was best to try and ignor it and instead reply to what she had said. He looked at her smiling face, and saw those whiter then white teeth flashing. "I think you'd be great at either. But if you don't go for the Cheerleading squad I'll sure miss seeing you during practices." he told her as he opened the door and got out of the truck. He then offered her his hand in order to help her out.
 
Johnathon had been up since dawn, as was usual. His morning work was finally done. In large part thanks to Clark, he didn't know what he would do if it wasn't for his son. Having him and his abilities made it easier for him to not to have to hire extra hands, which is partly what has kept them afloat. He knew it really wasn't something that Clark wanted to be doing, and he hoped to make it up to him someday.

It was as he was stepping up to the kitchen door that he saw the silver mercedes sports car pull up. He knew without seeing the driver that it was Lex. Johnathon still wasn't sure how he and Clark had lasted this long. But from what he had witnessed, Lex hadn't inherited his father's lack of morals. In fact although he wouldn't admit it to anyone, he found himself liking the young man. "Howdy Lex, what can we do for you today? Clark's already off to school."
 
Greg Arkin

Greg had entered the school early that morning, before anyone had. He knew that the janitor left one of the side doors open and would go whereever it was he always went. Probably drinking on the job or something, he didn't care. All he knew is that it took him away for an hour. Which was plenty of time for what he wanted to do.

He walked over to Lana's locker and after some careful manipulation of her lock he had it opened. One of the good things about having his locker directly across from hers is that he had seen her combination several times. He placed the small metal box and opened it. He saw the little butterflies he had placed in there were still knocked out thanks to the fumes he had subjected them to. But he knew that by the time Lana opened the locker later that morning they would be active. And they would immediately surround the first person that opened the door. He painstakingly chose the best looking ones for her, after all he wanted to make an impression on her.

When he was done, he went back outside and waited for normal school day to begin. He'd wait for Lana to arrive and then he'd follow her in and watch her reaction to his gift.
 
Lex smiled at Jonathan Kent as he opened the door.

"That's okay Mr. Kent. I figured he would be. Truth be told, I just wanted to come by. Something about this place, about you folks, just always seems like a better place than those I am accustomed to." Lex smiled again at Mr. Kent. "I was actually hoping to maybe bend your ear a bit Mr. Kent. I am worried. My father is up to something. And I don't know what to do. He has been spending a lot of time around Smallville."

Lex looked down at the porch... a little red in the face. Sir, I just thought that maybe you might be able to give me a bit of advice."
 
John couldn't have felt more out of place next to these two even if he had being in full blown martian mode.

As they pulled up, he sighed and muttered later to his friend (though he knew clark hadn't heard him) and jumped out of the truck, and began making his way over to the main building.
 
Stephen Hamilton was tired. He had spent more than 48 hours straight pouring through data and trying to assemble a report for Lionel. This had not gone well. But he needed sleep. Oh so badly he needed sleep.

As Stephen Hamilton made the drive from Smallville, the place that he had called home for so long. The place that started this all, to Metropolis, the place he known called home. He gave in to his need to sleep.

He would have simply gone off the road on that abandoned stretch, probably sufffered a concussion and been a little banged up. But fate would see differently. As he drifted down the road, uncontrolled, unable to make a corner he would smash into the side of an on-coming car. The car was going very fast. Faster than the posted limit. In an instant Stephen Hamilton was more awake then he had ever been. He saw the car he hit, flipped and smoking. He saw the man, lying on the ground beside it.

Dr. Hamilton saw the angle of the man's neck. He knew no amount of medical attention at any hospital could fix what he had done.

Then it dawned on him. Realization. This man was as good as dead. Luthor wanted a human test. This was his chance. Stephen Hamilton dragged the man back to his car, which was still running, but the front end was smashed. He managed to get the man into the back seat and turn the car around.

In record time Hamilton was carrying the man into the secret lab he kept. He propped the body onto a lab table. And he began his work. He could see that the man's body was beyond saving. But he could keep him alive, vegetative until he was ready. Hamilton hooks the man to a series of IV's.

Hamilton scurried into the next room, bringing forth an exoskeleton he had design for Luthor. This exoskeleton was, on the books, a military project. The Exoskeleton was slightly taller than most men, and comprised of an alloy specifically designed for the process. Stronger than any other alloy, but light. The exoskelton was designed to be worn like armor. Each piece a part of a whole. Hamilton had designed the micro boosters that powered it to be controlled by the thoughts of it's user. There were electrical leads, which when worn by the operator changed his thoughts to impulses moving the armor. Quickly Hamilton worked to adapt the armor to it's new task. Adding more servo-motors, to increase the strength and dexterity of the body, he built a harness with hard wired leads as opposed to the detachable one's he originally used, to hold the most vital piece of the plan... the man's brain.

The suit was designed to be powered by an unconventional source, the radiation of Meteor Rock. This however, could prove a problem. If the man's brain were to be directly bombarded by this radiation, with nothing to protect it, it could be damaged. Hamilton encases the "heart" the central power core in lead to prevent radiation leak. He then decided he must see how the man will respond to the Meteor Rock before he goes further.

He sets up a basin full of a solution of his own design. In his tests, he had proven that organs removed from a body and soaked in this mixture of liquid Meteor Rock, would last longer than by conventional methods. This would be the ultimate test. As Hamilton removed the man's brain and set it into this solution he grinned. This would show Luthor. This would show him.

After several hours of work, there, in a secret lab, owned by Lionel Luthor, Man created life. Dr. Stephen Hamilton created Metallo. The first cyborg. Hamilton watched anxiously as the mechanised body began to stir. It worked perfect. Every muscle. Every movement. Perfect.

"Where... what happened." The man spoke, the voice box working just as designed. No hitches, it sounded perfect.

"You were in a terrible accident. Your body has been destroyed. But I was able to save your life. My name is Stephen. I was able to save your brain and put you into a robotic body of my own design."

The man stopped speaking and the body slumped again. The man obviously having passed out.

Hamilton set out designing a synthetic skin to cover the body. He wanted to try to make this man as human as possible.

By the end of the night. Stephen Hamilton had grafted the man's robotic form with a synthetic skin and musculature, so real that it would be hard pressing on even a doctor to tell.
 
Lana Lang

Sliding across the seat Lana looked back at Jon, "Hope I see you more later." she said smiling with a wave. Looking up at Clark she settled her feet on the ground and a hand on his chest. "Thanks for the ride, Clark." She said, "I'll figure out what i wanna do.. But I can always go to the practice sessions. It'll be fun watching you," she continued, "Get pounded on by all the other guys that is..." she finished with a grin.

Walking off Lana passed her locker and headed straight for class. She had her books with her and wasn't wearing a jacket, and so didn't need to go there. Not yet anyway.
 
Ck

Clark watched as Lana walked off. The way she fit into her jeans, and how her hips swayed. He was definately a lost cause. He shook his head and turned to talk to John, but he had already left. That always happened when he was around Lana. That and him forgetting his train of thought. He had planned on asking her out, but had gotten distracted by her like always.

Clark sighed and then went off to his own classes before he was late. He'd ask her out at lunch. That was his new plan anyway.
 
Last edited:
Mr. Kent

Lex smiled at Jonathan Kent as he opened the door.

"That's okay Mr. Kent. I figured he would be. Truth be told, I just wanted to come by. Something about this place, about you folks, just always seems like a better place than those I am accustomed to." Lex smiled again at Mr. Kent. "I was actually hoping to maybe bend your ear a bit Mr. Kent. I am worried. My father is up to something. And I don't know what to do. He has been spending a lot of time around Smallville."

Lex looked down at the porch... a little red in the face. Sir, I just thought that maybe you might be able to give me a bit of advice."

The look of worry on Jonathon's face couldn't have been missed by a blind man. He seen what Lionel had done to the town over the years and he didn't like it. And Jonathon Kent never the type of man that kept his feelings on the subject quiet. It probably cost him financially, but there were some things that were worth more then money.

"Well I'm sure that Martha made more food then I or even Clark can eat. So come on in, grab a bite to eat and you can talk and I'll listen." he said as he opened the door and motioned for the young man to enter.
 
Lex followed Mr. Kent into the house. Mindful of the worry that had come over his host.

"I appreciate all you and your family have done for me. I also appreciate the fact that regardless of the fact that I am my father's son you have welcomed me into your home." Lex smiled faintly. He was very tired. This issue had taken a lot of his time over the last few months. Many waking nights, many seemingly endless days. "It started with my accident I think. I was willing to see it as a sign. An omen. For me to have survived was... well... beyond the improbable. But my Father... you know how he is Mr. Kent. He can't accept an answer he doesn't want. I know he has been digging into that matter for a long time." Lex paused as he poured a cup of coffee.

"Until recently I had figured it was just his normal mania. However, I recently discovered he had been syphoning large amounts of funds and investing them in a company called Cadmus. After I went through channels that I wish I didn't have to explore I have learned that this Cadmus is some sort of a lab. But my sources have not been able to tell me what this lab is doing." Lex paused once again to drink some coffee.

"I am afraid of what he may be up to. And, while I know I could just turn him over to the officials for the questionable financial exchanges, I know his lawyers will have it all swept under the rug and have him home before dinner. I am at a loss Mr. Kent. I don't know what I should do." Lex looked thoughtfully at Mr. Kent.
 
Lana Lang

Sighing Lana walked over to the registration desk and signed up for Cheerleader and Gymnastics. She was fairly certain she could do both. She'd just alternate practice days, besides both courses were pretty much the same. And since she'd been on the cheer squad last year..and the year before. Being on again was a simple request.

After collecting the uniform from the coach Lana stripped down in the girls locker room and changed. Once dressed in the uniform she felt differenet. A little more powerful. Like she was someone else. She'd always felt this way when she put the uniform on. Always.

And then she felt the skirts swishing aginst her legs as she walked through the halls. And the subtle grumbling of her stomach telling her it was lunch time. Finding a place in line she actually grabbed something healthy and nutritional. Unlike everyone else that ate a lot of junk food.
 
Back
Top