Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

tritiusj

Four plus Bizarre
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Posts
1,518
I have a question for those ladies who can suck, lick and/or bite your own nipples? While this is one of my biggest visual turns as a guy, I'm curious as whether it does anything for the ladies to do it themselves. I have posed this question to individuals over the years, and have received responses ranging from "no not really, only do it because my partner is into it" to "oh yes love it, even if I am alone". Ladies? Your thoughts?
 
I can't quite reach without jamming my chin uncomfortably into the top of my breast - one of the few things to look forward to about breasts sagging as I get older I guess, lol. But the little bit I can reach does feel good.
 
I have big tits and I love to raise one up to my mouth and suck on it while masturbating and it feels good. I love it even more though doing it while a man watches.
 
I can, but it's damn awkward and I think it doesn't look sexy at all. I'd really rather let my partner do it, to be quite honest. Bending my neck into a shape roughly similar to a pretzel is NOT something I want to do while my partner is on top.
 
I can do it fairly easily but doing it just myself does nothing for me. However once when I was doing it my husband slids up and started tonguing it as well and I realized we were sharing my nipple! That is damn hot!
 
I too can bite and lick and suck my own nipples!! I do quite like it! I find it arousing and a little kinky but as some ladies have mentioned I too find it quite awkward and wish it were easier! Because its not that comfy/easy I don't often do it! And agree that it probably doesn't look all that sexy as I have to crane my neck to reach my nips! :p
 
I can just about get my left nip in my mouth..not the right...i have no idea why as there isn't much difference between them....if i'm being ordered to do it its horny if i'm on my own not so much!
 
It is a little awkward to do it, but the reaction it gets is hotter than the feeling of it. I don't do it on my own, but its better when you have an appreciative audience. :)
 
my wife like to suck her tits as i fuck her it is such a turn on for me, she keeps telling me she wishs there were two more people to suck on them for her as i fuck her.:)
 
My gf has big jugs and she can suck on them herself when she masterbates but her fantasy is for me to be fucking her while two other guys are sucking hard on her tits...
 
I can do it fairly easily but doing it just myself does nothing for me. However once when I was doing it my husband slids up and started tonguing it as well and I realized we were sharing my nipple! That is damn hot!

I can just reach with the tip of my tongue especially if nipples are fully erect......I love the sharing idea!!!
 
what a shame I missed asking the bigger-breasted ladies I've been with to do that... oh the thought of these girls licking their nipples brings back some memories and fantasies^^
 
I've been with a few women that could do that. Nothing turns me on more, than when I am eating them out, to look up and see them licking, sucking or playing with their nipples....
 
When I was single I did this a lot when masturbating, but now that I have a man that pays attention to them all the time I don't do it as much. I'm lucky that I'm big breasted so that it's not difficult or awkward and it does feel amazing.
 
I have large breasts and I have to say that I love doing this. To see that look in the eyes of the man I am with gives me an even bigger thrill. In all honesty, I love when he is sucking on one of my nipples and I am sucking on the other. Then we share. :eek:) So, to answer your question, yes I love it!
 
yes I do suck my nipples, I have rather large breasts that are extremely sensitive and I can even make myself come just sucking my nipples. Or sometimes biting them.
 
I have large breasts and I have to say that I love doing this. To see that look in the eyes of the man I am with gives me an even bigger thrill. In all honesty, I love when he is sucking on one of my nipples and I am sucking on the other. Then we share. :eek:) So, to answer your question, yes I love it!

This is pretty much a perfect description of one of my biggest turn-ons, period.
 
I can lick and suck my own and usually enjoy it more when I am ordered to it, but I have been known to suck while masterbating. Depending on how turned on I am, I can cum from just having my nips sucked.
 
feels good

I have large breasts and though it is not a sexy position, can lick my nipples and suck on them some. I prefer when a man does it of course, and can come close to orgasm either way. I think it really depends on any personal hang ups and on nipple sensitivity as well as environment.
Suppose not a straight answer, but, bottom line yes it feels good, though I like to roll my nipples more at first to make them more sensitive.

I agree with the sharing being pretty cool, but will admit I like watching a man look up at me while he feasts on my tits.
 
Hmmm, I can suck my own nipples, but it just doesnt do a lot for me tbh. I'd much rather he suck and nibble them for me.
I do quite like to pull them myself tho...

Maybe u should try the sharing thing...that sounds quite sexy...:0) x
 
There are a lot of us girls who can't do this. I'm a full 34C, not large, but my guy loves it 'cause one "just fills up a hand". Hope I never get bigger busted. Anyway, I have very, very sensitive breasts and nipples, I can orgasm from having them played with. Love having them fondled, kissed, licked nibbled, etc.
 
After my implants, I could do it with ease, but my nipples got super sensitive, I could only lick....but now they are less than normally senstivie, and I can bite and pinch all I want...Love the look on his face when I do..;) ...!
 
Back
Top