subtle flashing

We quite often drive around nude in our motorhome, all the windows are deeply tinted and it's built on a highway bus chassis so we're the same height as a transport truck, there's nothing out there that's looking down into our windows, across at best.

The girls often 'play' while we're rolling will often use the individual overhead lights like spotlights to flash someone (male or female) they think are cute.

It's that whole 'naughty' thing of being completely naked but 'in public' while doing it that makes it fun.

Now that's sounds like a fun vehicle to tske on a road trip!

An update.

I got Chinese hot cupping done though. That evening after I took a shower, just as I arrived at my room doorway wrapped in a towel, he curiously asked why do I have big bruise circles on my upper back. He asked is it painful and where did I get it done. I turned around, loosened and undid the towel a bit to lower it down to my waist, he touched and poked at my bruises laughing and curious to why I'd want that done (it does look horrendous). :D

Edit, now I can continue with what I'm writing... I got delayed/busy

I've been leaving my bedroom door open almost all the time, as we have an unbearable heat wave at the moment. I was completely naked under my cover watching a movie quietly late at night (maybe 2am) when he walked past my door and noticed I was still awake, "why are you still up?" I explained that its uncomfortably hot, he said the same, tossing and turning, can't sleep. I asked him if he wanted to join me and watch a movie. At first he was reluctant but soon agreed since we have no work the following day. I asked him he could just crash on the bed with me (its a double). He didn't know I was naked, it was quite dark and I was covered with a blanket. I slightly got up a bit, baring my back, to grab the remote to restart the movie in the DVD player. About half way into the movie, I stretched and let loose of the cover and let it casually drop, exposing my breasts. We talked sometimes during the movie and he did notice my breasts. After it finished we talked for a bit and then I sat up and crawled forward and leaned to get the remote for the air conditioning. He saw quite a bit I guess. :eek:

Well it has been a while..

We've been discussing and taking interest in therapy, massages and exercise these months,especially as his back isn't too good. One afternoon after a bad morning I spontaneously said it would be great to have a relaxing bath and a great massage, he offered to give me one after my shower (we don't have a bath tub unfortunately)..After I had dried myself I called him, I thanked him in advance and lay down on my stomach with the towel covering my ass. While massaging me he was getting closer to the towel and he then moved it down a bit and I quickly said can he massage my thighs and buttocks too if you don't mind..I don't mind! Wow! that was a good massage. He even asked to take a photo...and its attached below :)

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 943
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Our current turn on for me and My girl is having her show off, flash, or tease people. So far she's showed off to her professors, dad, sister's boyfriend, and her boss.

She usually wears lower cut tops to class and leans forward in her desk to show her tits to her professors.

She walks around her dad and sister's boyfriend in just a thin shirt with nothing under it.

The other day I had her pull her breast out so her nipple was out while she was at work. She had on a blouse that was sheer on the top where her breasts are with a tank top on under it. She pulled her breast out so her nipple was showing through the sheer fabric. She said when her boss saw it he wouldn't look at her all of a sudden then he looked up in the air and then around the room and then he ran out. She also caught him looking down her top earlier in the day. She likes to bend over in front of him giving him a view of her perfect ass.

A couple days ago she walked from the bathroom after her shower with her towel wrapped in a way so her pussy was peaking out from it. She walked down the hall as her dad was an the end of it.

I cant usually do anything to crazy besides not wear a bra sometime and let my nipples get perky, or have my thong peek out in my jeans or something. I dont really have the boobs for anything really flirty.

I cant usually do anything to crazy besides not wear a bra sometime and let my nipples get perky, or have my thong peek out in my jeans or something. I dont really have the boobs for anything really flirty.

IMO... There is nothing sexier than what you just described. Wait... Sheer blouse and lacey bra is up there. :p

I did go on a run last night, shorts and sports bra. Hubby loves how my nipples poke out, especially after I've been running for a bit.

tifani

oh yes you do

A little peek of a peak is very sexy, especially if there is a confident woman showing what she will. Your pic looks sexy to me. I'm sure anyone seeing you would agree.:)

:rose:
T

I did go on a run last night, shorts and sports bra. Hubby loves how my nipples poke out, especially after I've been running for a bit.

tifani

Now that's something I'd love to see. You're soooo fit! Get it? ;)

Only mess'in:)

T

My parents live on a lake and so back in my high school days I did a lot of boating (skiing, tubing, kneeboarding). One time it was just me and 5 guys out on the boat. I had just finished skiing and was climbing up the ladder to get back into the boat. In the process, my bikini bottom accidentally on purpose came untied and by the time I got into the boat it was sliding down my right leg and I was giving them all a nice beaver shot. I acted embarrassed and quickly covered up with a towel. One of the guys said, "What's the big deal? We've all seen it before." Actually, only 2 of the 5 had seen it before, but I shrugged, said what the hell, let the towel fall down, and then just took my swimsuit completely off. I said I wanted to get rid of my tan lines anyways.

hmmmmm

My parents live on a lake and so back in my high school days I did a lot of boating (skiing, tubing, kneeboarding). One time it was just me and 5 guys out on the boat. I had just finished skiing and was climbing up the ladder to get back into the boat. In the process, my bikini bottom accidentally on purpose came untied and by the time I got into the boat it was sliding down my right leg and I was giving them all a nice beaver shot. I acted embarrassed and quickly covered up with a towel. One of the guys said, "What's the big deal? We've all seen it before." Actually, only 2 of the 5 had seen it before, but I shrugged, said what the hell, let the towel fall down, and then just took my swimsuit completely off. I said I wanted to get rid of my tan lines anyways.

I love the way you controlled how it happened. Very sexy to me

I bet there is more to this story. Come on girl fess up:)

This is how I've had My girl dress around her family.

Attachments

• IMG_20131020_083328.jpg
    IMG_20131020_083328.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 607
  • PART_1382067319927_IMG951051.jpg.jpeg
    PART_1382067319927_IMG951051.jpg.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 609
I always love doing subtle flashing, especially around our neighbours

Quite a few times though it really is unintentional and accidental

Melissa xxx

Most places around the northwest

Liverpool, Chester, Cheshire Oaks, Manchester....other's too.

I Love shopping.!!! lol

Most places around the northwest

Liverpool, Chester, Cheshire Oaks, Manchester....other's too.

I Love shopping.!!! lol

I was going to say that all Northern girls do, but so do Bath girls.
It's the curse of your gender!

Back