Lonely Neighbors

xxerikamariexx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Posts
6,533
Erika had been married for three years now and she loved her husband. He made her happy but his work was beginning to take priority. Erika thought she was his priority, but as of late, it didn't feel like that. Her husband was a surgeon and worked long hours. Erika poured herself a glass of wine and sat down on her patio. It was their third anniversary and he was working, again. He didn't even send flowers this time. She looked into the next yard and saw her neighbor. She knew that his wife was a lawyer and was gone from home most of the time. She felt her eyes swell up with tears, knowing her husband forgot their anniversary. She wiped her eyes so her neighbor couldn't see them.

ooc: send a sample PM. Thanks!
 
Zachary had been married for five years now and each year his wife seemed to spend less and less time at home, and even though he loved her and tried his best not to hold it against her he'd become so very lonely.He did little tasks to try and get his mind off it, like yardwork, and that's what he was doing when he noticed the neighbor. He'd just caught her wiping her eyes, and even from where he was standing he could tell by her expression something was wrong. He'd spoken to her before, and had noticed that she was married but also spent a lot of time home alone.

"Hey, Erika..." he said, walking towards her patio "Are you alright?"
 
Erika was lost in her own thought until she heard Zak's voice. "Hey." She said, forcing a fake smile. Erika and her husband had been married for a few years now but he was a big surgeon at a local hospital and rarely spent time with her. And today, he was missing their anniversary. "Quiet day in the neighborhood, huh?" She said with a soft smile. She loved her husband but she hated being alone like this.
 
Zak was going through practically the same thing with his own wife, and something about what he knew so for about her husbands work and that clearly forced smile told him something, and he always wanted to try and help people... He sat next to her "Yeah. I was trying to distract myself. Not much to do on days like this... But you looked sad- is something wrong?"
 
"Some days it's easy to keep busy and other days, not so much." She said as she watched him sit beside her. "It's nothing, really." I say to him, knowing I was making a bigger deal out of all this. "It's just that...today was our anniversary and he's off performing some damn surgery."
 
He looked into his neighbors eyes and saw all the sadness she had in her. He held her hand and gave her a sympathetic look "I know how you feel. Beth's been so busy... She missed our last anniversary too... I... know it's lonely." he said, taking a deep breathe "I love her with all my heart but sometimes it's like she's practically avoiding me..."
 
I smiled a bit more when I feel your hand. "I love my husband, I do. But being alone on our anniversary.." I sighed softly. "God, I'm sorry Zak, I must sound like a babbling fool." I shook my head. Zak had always been friendly to me and always struck up conversation. "Don't let me bore you with my sorrows."
 
"No. I really do understand. It... feels nice to be able to talk about it, right? ...I've troied talking aboutit with her but it feels like she's not listening... and it's only been getting worse." he squazes her hand a bit "I'm not bored. it's probably healthy for us. Let's talk about it."
 
"Every time I try to talk to him, he doesn't listen." I sigh. "God, I don't want to be that nagging wife and I'm trying not to be but I love him..I want him to love me." I whisper. "He says he does..but his actions." I whisper softly. "I can't remember the last time..."
 
Her neighbor puts his arm around her and holds her, facing away so she couldn't get a good look at all the emotion in his eyes "I don't know how long ti's been either. A year? Two years even? I don't wnat to seem paranoid but sometimes she goes out of twn for over a week at a time and... I can't help but think maybe... y'know.."
 
When she felt his arm around her, it comforted her. She leaned against him, not wanting him to see her tears. "God, I know, believe me." I whisper. "I think is he in some hotel room making love to some younger woman..loving her..touching her." I say, a tear rolls down my cheek. "Touching her in ways he hasnt touched me in months..maybe a year.."
 
"I know.. Really, I know... I'm s-so worried she's with someone she thinks is better than me... Every time we... did it she'd just rush me and act like it was a burden. She always had somewhere more important to be." he said, never having confessed any of this before. He saw her tears, and wiped his eyes quickly as a singel tear came to him.
 
"The thought of him touching someone else..making love to them." I whisper. "God, it disgusts me. And when he's home..he doesn't touch me. He doesn't want to make love to me." I whisper, embarrassed by all this.
 
He hugs her now "Oh god I know... I-it's like she must be with someone... she obviously seems t-to have no need for me. If it was just that I might be able to get over it but she hardly even talks to me anymore..."
 
When I felt him hug me, it felt better. It made me feel better. Something came over me, I tilted my head up and my lips softly met his. I kissed him softly. Realizing what I had done. "Zak..I'm..I'm..so sorry.."
 
I blink, shocked as her lips met mine o softly... I try to recall when I had such an experience with the woman I married. I don't even stop the hug, I pull her in closer and stroke her cheek softly "No. I understand......" very softly he adds "We all have needs..."
 
I swallowed hard as he stroked my cheek and it forced me to look into his eyes. God, his dark eyes. I reached up and stroked his cheek. My heart was racing. "Zak.." I whisper and before I could control myself, my lips met his softly once more.
 
I kiss her back this time, it's a long loving kiss, the type both I and Erika need badly. "L-lets go inside." I say standing up, holding your hands "God.. I love my wife... But...I don't think she cares anymore..." he says under his breathe
 
"Zak.." I whisper, once we go inside. My husband didn't love me anyone and I need a warm body..needing something, anything. I came closer to you, wrapping my arms around you. I kissed you softly, not able to stop myself now. I knew I should, we were both married but it didnt matter.
 
I look into your eyes and hold you close, your warm bosy against mine and kiss you again and again."Don't worry. I can give you the love you need... if you can give me the same." I whisper, we walk, and without realising it I see we're in your bedroom.
 
I knew this was wrong but I needed this. No, we both needed this. My hands went to your t-shirt and lifted it over your head. Your chest was so firm and muscular. My hands softly caressed your chest, over and over again.
 
I sigh happily, having never felt a woman touch in so so long.I kiss you hard as I unbottun your blouse. "God we both need this so badly." I whisper
 
I breathed heavily. "We need this, Zak..really bad." I whisper, helping you get my blouse off. "I'm not going to be able to stop..so if you have any reservations, stop now." I whisper in between kisses.
 
Back
Top