I Just Want To Say.......

It takes a strong, confident man to admit he's a submissive. I applaud you. ;)

Well, GS, you know me. Once I get started ... I don't shut up. :rolleyes: :D

And that's what we love about you........

and yes.......bravo to those who speak out and are honest!........:)

I'm thinking I need a little of this today.......to play with........tease......nibble and suck.........Oh please.........

tumblr_m2kfrw1ozj1rqom82o1_400.gif

I may have taken things a bit to far the other night. looks like I almost tore one of my nipple rings completely out. I think I am going to have to take it out and let it heal then see if I can have another one put in. :mad:

I may have taken things a bit to far the other night. looks like I almost tore one of my nipple rings completely out. I think I am going to have to take it out and let it heal then see if I can have another one put in. :mad:

I love your honesty warl0ck1.........you are a genuine man......:cool:

I am genuine because I almost tore my nipple in 2? :confused: I thought I was just in pain? oh and why does that pain make me want to do it again? :confused::eek:

No dude.........your genuine because your honest......."genuinely so"........not afraid to say things about your self......some showing vulnerability........so when I said you are genuine........I was referring to honesty......confidence and the ability to say things even in the face of possible fear........;)

I can go first, though, no one knows who I am, so not sure if this will do what you want.

I want to fuck my best friend. My wife doens't know, neither does he.

But, sometimes I think he feels the same way.
Are you afraid to try anything and see what happens??

I really like this thread.

Right now, I want to get lost in my man, feel his firm touch on my skin, his lips soft, wet and warm on my body as he uses them to tease and awaken my desire.

I want to feel that heart stopping moment as he pushes forward and slowly sinks into me, stretching me to take him deeply inside of me. I want to feel his breath on my skin, wet and hot as he makes love to me, his body surrounding mine, the heat of him seeping into my bones, my soul. Having him take, claim all I have to give to him.

I want to feel like the world fades away and all my stresses and worries are forgotten, eclipsed by him and all I know, all I need is filling my senses in that moment.

I want to have him drag out that sweet release, make me shudder, scream and beg as he brings me to the hight of my pleasure, making my mind shatter into millions of pieces as I get lost in my own desire.

I want him.

I found this online .... It was the first paragraph of an explanation on what a "Daddy" is .... I think it's beautifully written.

People ask, What is a Daddy Dom. Well, to start with, a Daddy Dom is first and foremost a Dominant. His choice is to be a Daddy Dom, this does not mean incest (as has been said in the past by ignorant people) rather a Daddy Dom is One who cares for, nutures, shapes, and molds his babygirl into the image He thinks she should become. He sees in her someone who can achieve a much higher, much greater status. He often times believes more in her, than she believes in herself.

I found this online .... It was the first paragraph of an explanation on what a "Daddy" is .... I think it's beautifully written.

People ask, What is a Daddy Dom. Well, to start with, a Daddy Dom is first and foremost a Dominant. His choice is to be a Daddy Dom, this does not mean incest (as has been said in the past by ignorant people) rather a Daddy Dom is One who cares for, nutures, shapes, and molds his babygirl into the image He thinks she should become. He sees in her someone who can achieve a much higher, much greater status. He often times believes more in her, than she believes in herself.

Oh my.......that's wonderful! Thanks for sharing that Hester!:heart:

Back