Thank you for the music (closed)

Luna smiled and sat up a little bit, sighing softly. Thinking for a second "I remember what happened. We are still at the club, they had a room they helped you up to this room I followed close behind and watched you sleep. You were really wasted" She said with a soft smile on her face, placing her hand on his shoulder.
 
He sat up and slowly looked around,

"Then I guess my shirt must be some place else, or did I give it to an adoring fan?"

He chuckled and swung his feet free, he had felt the material of the denim and knew he had his socks on, he slipped on his shoes and stood up, stretching out,

"Did you at least have a good time?"
 
Luna smiled and grabbed his shirt from off the couch, looking at him she thought. And said in a serious tone and with a serious face. "Well I am an adoring fan, I am the number one fan. Maybe I will keep this shirt" She giggled a bit and walked over handing his shirt back to him. Then hearing what he said she nodded. "Yes I had a blast, I am just sorry you do not remember it" Luna said placing her hand on his bare shoulder.
 
He took the shirt and patted her hand,

"If you had fun, I had fun."

He slipped on the shirt, buttoning it close,

"What I need now in order of importance is coffee, getting you home and then go home to get changed."

He grinned at her,

"Get dressed woman, the neighbors will talk."

He had used his best Scottish brogue and chuckled at his own joke.
 
Luna looked at him and could not help but chuckle a bit.

"Woman? I know what gender I am"

She said laughing and she got dressed, pulling her hair in a pony tail and silently sighed.

"but yeah we had a lot of fun, to bad you don't remember"
 
He shrugged,

"If something important happened I would have remembered."

He grinned,

"I'm going to get myself coffee, see you downs stairs."

He headed out of the door and down the stairs, the doors were open, but it was quiet, basically they were now a bar with a dancefloor.

"Ey Charlie-man, how you doing?"

Charles grunted at the barman's question,

"Got a monster headache, two coffees please."

The man chuckled and started up the machine,

"From the tab you ran up and paid last night anybody would have a headache."

Charles grinned,

"Heard any stories?"

The man nodded,

"Yeah there was a little scuffle, seemed like some people figured out who you were and wanted autographs, one lady got a little fresh with you and your lady friend stepped in."

Charles looked over at Luna as she came down the stairs,

"Yeah my best friend in the world, I knew she'd look out for and I would look out for her."

The barman chuckled,

"That's what you said when a guy tried to push her aside. Anyway, your coffees."

The barman placed the coffees down on the counter
 
Luna enjoyed the times she had with him, she knew that she was actually his lucky charm his friend the one who would not fuck him over. Though she had hurt him once and knew she had to do everything she could. So she never did that again, because she knew next time she did it. There would be no songs she could sing or write, no words she could say. Nothing that would make it right, she made the mistake and learned from it fully. Luna was just so afraid of losing her friend and it scared her.

She was getting her things together, going over every little inch of the room. Checking to make sure she had everything, when she thought she had everything it was then that she checked her purse making sure everything was in it. Once she was satisfied she walked over to the mirror in the room and smiled. Brushing her hair then putting it into a bun, getting it out of her face. She smiled at her reflection. Luna remembered the night very well, and knew she had protected Charles from getting hurt.

Luna was humming thinking about the mistake she had made, sure it was said and done and fixed. But it still haunted her dreams, though she would never admit it. And knew why it was haunting her, because she was jealous of Charles for being so successful. Where she tried since she was seventeen to try and get noticed. But it never happened, instead he had done what she could not do. But she would never speak of it, she would never show it or tell anyone. She would think it all in her head nothing more.

As she went downstairs she heard what was going on and smiled, she was rather happy as she walked over to Charles. "Yeah I am your body guard, though if you ever go on tour I will have to stay since I am sure your boss would not be happy with you having me" She smiled. She wanted to crack a joke about her being a poor nobody. But did not even go there with jokes, she placed her hand on his back. "Well you did miss some important things, like me pretty much tossing the fan out on her ass"
 
He chuckled and reach over to give a Luna hug,

"My hero."

He grinned and picked up his coffee to take a sip, he watched Luna as he drank his coffe, of course they chatted and laughed, but something tickled the back of his mind. He was sure it would come to him when his headache was better.
 
Luna watched as he chuckled and hugged her, she was surprised by the hug. But hugged him instantly feeling his arms around her. Every time he hugged her it felt wonderful, in the moment thinking he cared for her. In the back of her mind she wished to god she could say the three words, but she stayed silent. Once he broke the hug she kissed his cheek in a friendly way and giggled 'Of course while you are here and I can help. I am your body guard, sure I am a woman and small but I am a black belt in karate" She grinned. "I really am to"
 
He grinned,

"They allowed a pretty young lady like you to actually fight? Fists those size it was probably more like a knife fight."

He chuckled and playfully nudged her shoulder,

"So Luna, when are you starting your own record label?"

He leaned onto the counter, he may be hungover, but he still had his plans and in the long run those plans involved his muse...or good friend as she seemed to call herself.
 
Luna sat down drinking her coffee and shrugged her shoulders "I don't know with everything that is going on. I am starting to think it will be nothing more then a dream, I don't have the money or support or the people or equipment. But even if I did have the money, I would still be lacking so much more. Things have fallen through, the depts that are owed me some people are refusing to honor there word even though I have proof that they offered what they did. So I am afraid the only one successful is you which I am glad about" She said patting his shoulder.
 
He nodded and sipped his coffee,

"And if you regain those funds? Would you have the funds to start your own label?"

He looked over at her and gave her a grin,

"Just curious my dear, is all."
 
She smiled "Money is just some of the problem Charles, my contacts wont do as promised so I dunno just another pipe dream" She looked down and sighed closing her eyes. Looking at her reflection in the coffee. It was enough to get her angry but she would not let an angry look cross her face that was something she would never do again.
 
He patted her arm,

"You'll get your dream Luna, I am quite certain most of them will come to you."

He finished his coffee,

"Right! Let's get you home, then I have to get ready for that live show."
 
Luna smiled weakly hearing what he said about her dream, she figured it never would happen but she just nodded and smiled. "Any chance I can get to see the live show Charles?" She asked smiling taking her mind off shit.
 
"Of course, I'm getting you front seat tickets. I heard that the biggest attraction is Disturbed, so I'll stay to watch them. They are quite a great group, well if you like Metal that is."

He chuckled and waited for her to join him, before they both headed outside and he hailed a cab for them both.
 
Luna smiled and chuckled "I like a few of their songs, not all their songs but a few" She said happily and sighed a little. "Well if it means anything Charles which I am sure it will, since you are that kind of guy the one who calls me the muse" She giggled and got into the cab once one came to them and looked at him. "But I am glad I am in your life, I just know I will never utter another freaking stupid thing to you as long as I live. If you hadn't forgiven me I was thinking of moving out of the city" She admitted.
 
He placed an arm around her,

"Well a hot young lady, making a total spectacle of herself just to say sorry? Of course I was going to forgive you."

He smiled,

"Of course it does help that I like you."
 
Luna heard what he said and smiled weekly "Yeah with you forgiving me like that it takes a big heart to do it, since I fucked up. But I am glad you did not condemn me because of it. I am just glad we met that we are friends and you have my full support" She said happily and leaning over against him she kissed his cheek and was very glad he was so forgiving and meant everything to her.
 
The taxi drew to a stop and he got out, holding the door for her,

"Well here we are, I have your number, I will phone you when I have the ticket numbers OK?"
 
She smiled at him and nodded kissing his cheek "Sounds fun seeya later" She grabbed her keys and went into her apartment watching as Charles went into the cab and sighed sadly she enjoyed last night but he remembered nothing.
 
It was several hours later when the receptionist from the company phoned Luna with a ticket number, she could just name the number and would get her ticket and backstage pass. Charles on the other hand was in the studio the rest of the day, playing songs, but resting his voice, he did not sing much. He wrote another song and got one of the younger stars in to sing the song, it fitted her higher voice perfectly and he absentmindedly wondered how Luna would fit into the song.

Three hours to show time he went home, got ready and got a cab to the stadium, a few sound checks later, he was sitting in a locker room, getting powdered and made up, his hair slicked back and then teased until he decided enough was enough and got them to leave it as it was. The time seemed to fly because he barely had any time to himself when the knock came,

"You're up in ten."
 
Luna wrote down the ticket number and read it back to the woman to make sure that it was correct and thanked her. So she grabbed her things and got there moving in front of people. Saying her name and number of the ticket, grabbing the pass and ticket she went on in. She heard people screaming and there were a lot of people. And was having a lot of fun in that moment, all in all everything seemed really nice. Thinking about every little thing, she was nervous as she was in the back area.

Seeing her friend she smiled and moved so he could see her behind, she was wearing a pair of black pants with a chain against her hip and a black shirt, the backstage pass on her. "Charles I know this is a big deal for you, but I am very proud of you" She looked at him. And handed him a single white rose and smiled at him. "And I am glad I was able to be here to see your first show" She kissed his cheek and looked at him. He was very cute and knew that it would just go better for him after tonight.
 
He chuckled and gave her a hug,

"Looking good Luna."

He kissed her cheek,

"I'll see you out there OK? Got to get to the stage, make sure you get to your spot."

He smiled and went with the usher, six minutes to his first live show, everybody was making a fuss about him, but he didn't feel any of it. He waited on the side as the preliminary announcements and thank yous were made.
 
She smiled at him with much love and could not help but chuckle a little bit looking at the man who meant everything to her she nodded and got to her spot everyone yelling she smiled happily knowing that these people had no idea what they were in for, grinning happily as she whistled and waved at him and enjoyed the moment with him. And had no idea what he was going to be doing but right now she wasn't to worried about it.
 
Back
Top