• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxlicker101 said:
I must say, Mutt, you have been posting some very nice nipple pics. This is, after all, the purpose of this thread, to let lovers of nipples enjoy themselves.

Speaking (writing?) of that, Jennifer, don't you find it warm with all those buttons fastened? I'll bet you would be really comfortable if some of them were undone. I know I would.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Sublimating my sexual urges and waiting til Monday.
:rose:

Attachments

• preview22.jpg
    preview22.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 176
If there is ever anything I can do for you, to you, with you, please let me know.

Hmm...let me think...how about some of those toys you keep speaking of? and of course, you working them...that would be very nice, yes. Must go...getting very wet thinking about that ;)

EicessGoddess said:
If there is ever anything I can do for you, to you, with you, please let me know.

Hmm...let me think...how about some of those toys you keep speaking of? and of course, you working them...that would be very nice, yes. Must go...getting very wet thinking about that ;)

I get wet thinkin about you gettin wet. You know that this is Jennifer's "NIPPLE" Thread, and if we get off track and I post some pics that don't show nipples she might spank us both, really hard and for a looooooong time. Lets see, K?

1722001.jpg

1722003.jpg
1722015.jpg
1722010.jpg

:p That is certainly a hot woman, Lisa. I am not going to complain about her being here on Jennifer's nipple thread. She must be very sensuous and horny also, being turned on like that by the home improvement mag she is reading.:) Maybe she just likes shopping.

Boxlicker, you are just so funny!
And Lisa, would it be so bad if Jennifer had to spank us? I think that I might enjoy it ;-)

Hmmmm

EicessGoddess said:
Boxlicker, you are just so funny!
And Lisa, would it be so bad if Jennifer had to spank us? I think that I might enjoy it ;-)

I still have the sweet lingering taste upon my lips from a short while a go. Anyone jealous? LOL.

Nice way to start the day.....*grin*

Re: Hmmmm

Thesandman said:
I still have the sweet lingering taste upon my lips from a short while a go. Anyone jealous? LOL.

Nice way to start the day.....*grin*

You're telling me? I woke up and went to Math today...that's not a fun way to wake up!!!

Love to all, and have a great day! :heart:

line up!

Spanking....who needs a spanking??? Ladies! Up against the wall please.

*Mutt please pass me the paddle* :kiss:

First the spanking. Then the oral sex.
Nipple or not, those were some yummy pics, Miss Denton. Maybe we should start a panty thread!
Here is a pic of my favorite nipple. No panties, tho. Miss Oatlash tortures me even when she is away.

Attachments

• sexybody3.jpg
    sexybody3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 205
LOL...

EicessGoddess said:
Oh and Sandman,
You have your frog back? where did it go?

Sort of an inside joke...but basically, I have this carved little frog that goes with me where-ever I go. It's a part of my medicine bag, part of my "magics" (beliefs as you might call them). And I lost it...amazing all the shit that happened to me while it was gone. And now that I have found it...things are returning back to normal for me again.

So in a nutshell...if you have and believe in frogs...make damn sure you know where it is!!!!!!

Re: line up!

JenniferMidnight said:

OH and JM? I updated my bio (photo). This is the pic I'm planning on using for the book. So just click on the link: "A look into Thesandman's Dreams" below here...and you'll see my most recent.

Re: LOL...

So in a nutshell...if you have and believe in frogs...make damn sure you know where it is!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I love froggies!!! And if it's your magic, then you can call it whatever you wish, and nobody should say jack shit about it!

Beautiful??????????

EicessGoddess said:
Thesandman said:
OH and JM? I updated my bio (photo).

WOW!!! you are beautiful!
I can't wait to buy your book!

And they say Indians drink too much. Not hardly...lol, but ah,,,,thanks.

Re: line up!

JenniferMidnight said:

Ladies, after Mistress Midnight has finished with the spanking, my tongue is available if your sore behinds are in need of soothing. :p :p :p :p

Re: Re: line up!

Boxlicker101 said:
Ladies, after Mistress Midnight has finished with the spanking, my tongue is available if your sore behinds are in need of soothing. :p :p :p :p

Mine definately is...*limps in your general direction*
AAH...that's so nice!!!!

Perverts! I'm surrounded by perverts!
Mmmmmm... perverts.
:p
Some puffies for you, Miss Midnight. This is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen.

Attachments

• jeans2.jpg
    jeans2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Re: Re: line up!

Thesandman said:
OH and JM? I updated my bio (photo). This is the pic I'm planning on using for the book. So just click on the link: "A look into Thesandman's Dreams" below here...and you'll see my most recent.

Sandy Guy.... Now THAT pic is gorgeous! I think your 'book signing' will be a hit!

*standing in line with mine tucked under my arm....* ~grin~

Can't wait for the publishing date my sweet friend... :kiss:

Hey Sandman, when is your book coming out? I'd really like to pick it up. Also, do you know where they will be selling it?

Love to support my Lit people!!!

oooo lala

The Mutt said:
Perverts! I'm surrounded by perverts!
Mmmmmm... perverts.
:p
Some puffies for you, Miss Midnight. This is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen.
....being an amateur photographer....nothing like shadows of gold to set the mood

Yes, Mutt....it's a rather tasty pic :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back