Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*she quickly slipped her dress on and leggings on* "Alright Yuki." *she smiled.* "I'll make sure to pack a medic bag. Just in case."
 
-Yuki smiled as he walked to her door.-"Let's go in to town to get a few things."-he said and took her hand running out the door once it was shut.-
 
-Getting in to the City they purchased some ninja tools and herbs for basic medical poisons and such. Yuki had a talent for Poison healing due to his run in with many snakes. Yuki sighed as they got back and he had packed a extra pair of clothes just in case.-"I have everything packed how about you do we have enough food?"
 
*Hinakemi checked thoroughly and then thought for a second.* "Yes we do, Yuki." *she went to check her own bag and nodded. They were all set.*
 
-Yuki nods and sat down on her bed.-"Want me to spend the night so we can wake up together?"-he asked as Yuki looked to Hinakemi and smiled though her eyes seem to be worried about something as she watched his own hands.-"Is something wrong?"-he said looking to his bandaged hands.-
 
*Hinakemi gently ran her fingers along his arms* "Why? Why do you train so hard Yuki?" *she blushed at her boldness and quickly rephrased her question.* "I mean what do you train for?"
 
-Yuki looked to her.-"I am not a great Ninja....My Taijutsu is all I have...So....I train to be good at what i do...Pain does not matter it is if i can surpass my own limits."-Yuki said and looked in to her eyes as he held her other hand.-"Why do you ask?"
 
*Hinakemi shook her head deep in thought* "Just curious" *This was only part of the truth. Seeing all the scars on his arms worried her and she wanted to know what goal was worth hurting himself. But she should not better. Every ninja wants to be stronger. No matter the circumstances.*
 
-Yuki smiled and laid back on the bed he slipped on arm warmers which were comfortable gloves instead of his wraps.-"I have to wash these and use a fresh pair of wraps."-Yuki looked to the ceiling resting a bit before they did anything else.-"It is still early...Did you eat Dinner or anything?"
 
*a growling stomach answered his question and she blushed. Truthfully she hadn't eaten since early this morning and then it was only a small piece of fruit. She didn't like training on a full stomach. Her belly was pissed at that.* "No. No I haven't eaten."
 
-Yuki grins.-"Ichiraku on me?"-he chuckled.-"Unless you want something else to eat?"
 
*Hinakemi got a wicked thought and blushed bright red.* "N-No that's fine. Heh."
 
-Yuki smiled as they rushed off towards Ichiraku as they got There Yuki sat down and looked at the menu.-
 
*Hinakemi smiled and looked at her menu. Yuki had told her the house special was good so that's what she ordered.*
 
-Yuki ordered it as well with some Gyoza in the Ramen through it had everything else in it.-"This is going to be so good."-he chuckled and lightly played with her foot with his own.-
 
*Hinakemi giggled as he started playing with her foot. She was extremely ticklish on her feet but there was no way he knew that so she just tried to eat.*
 
-Yuki began to eat once it came leaving her feet alone he chuckled and smiled as the Ramen was divine. Yuki finished up with Hina ordering a second bowl he was hungry as well.-
 
*Hinakemi really should start eating better with all the training she was doing. She practically wolfed down her two bowls of ramen and was sure her face was bright red when she finished* "Heh. Guess we were both pretty hungry."
 
-Yuki chuckled and paid for them walking home.-"that was good and enjoyable. What do you want to do to pass some time? Do you like shogi"
 
*she blushed and looked away sheepishly* "I've never actually played. My father tried to teach me but I'd never sit still long enough."
 
-he shrugs.-"We can do something else?"-Yuki said barely on the subject of sex just wanting to spend time with her.-
 
*Hinakemi smiled, blushing* "I have an idea..." *she grabbed his and took off in the direction of her house.*
 
-Yuki smiled running back with her towards her house once in side she shut the door and he was catching his breath.-"Woah! ok head rush what is your idea?"-he chuckles and watched her.-
 
*blushing she pulled him to her bedroom* "It'll be easier to show you.." *she kissed his lips before she stood back and slowly stripped of her clothes teasing him.*
 
Back
Top