Fantasizing about women at church.

Nylonlover2035

Experienced
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Posts
50
Church ladies, and their dirty sex experiences...

Would love to hear from church going ladies about their sexual side. They may look proper at church but they have a whole week to be a slut!!!
Cum on ladies and share with us your slutty side...
 
Last edited:
Who says we wait until after church is over? There's a reason why we look so happy sitting in the choir loft....
I do my best fantisizing during the sermon. When else will there be 15-20 minutes of guaranteed uninterrupted thought?
 
Hahaha. Very good points.
It's good to be dirty when you are trying to be god fearing
 
I love to sit in church and watch all the women in heels and nylons. Nylons are fadding away, but you can still see alot of them in church. Nothing sexier than a beautiful foot encased in nylons. Better yet watching the women dangle their heels while sitting there.
 
I love to sit in church and watch all the women in heels and nylons. Nylons are fadding away, but you can still see alot of them in church. Nothing sexier than a beautiful foot encased in nylons. Better yet watching the women dangle their heels while sitting there.

You know they do it to get you hard. Then speed it up to make you cum in your boxers. They dream of your stiff hard cock dripping precum. Tell us Ladies or guys? :devil:
 
I attend with my wife only to keep the peace, but I no longer believe that way. Yesterday, one of the women was sporting a camel toe. I was beside myself! LOL
:devil:
 
I do it all the time. The primary reason being is that I've known some super sexy "church ladies" that had that secret side. I had a relationship with one who adored, simply adored, sucking cock and talking dirty. The thing was, she was also the leader of her churche,s Thursday night Bible study group. In fact, it got to be a running joke that when we met for sex, we used to call it getting together for some "Bible studies".

I also once also knew a woman who used to swing with her husband. She would tell me that there were times when she and hubby would be at a swing club Saturday night and then have the pastor of the church over for Sunday dinner with them and the kids. I loved that. I knew the sorts of adventures she had, yet there she was all prim and proper asking, "Rev Smith, would you like more mashed potatoes?"

I'm not sure how many in the pews are sitting there thinking dirty, but I like to play the statistics in my mind. It keeps me awake during long boring sermons.
 
I posted this in another thread, but I'd say it's appropriate for this one, too. :D

There's a woman who sits across the aisle from me in church most Sundays with her husband and two perfect children. She's tall--probably about 5'10"-- and slender with these amazing breasts and a perfectly round ass. She has dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulders and lips that look like they could suck a man dry.

She dresses modestly for church, but I catch myself, particularly during long sermons, thinking about what she's probably wearing underneath her dress. Probably black garters and thigh high stockings, a lacy black bra and thong set. I daydream about all the places I would fuck her and how perfect her breasts would look as they bounce above me while she rides my cock.
 
Nylons in Church

Yes,yes.....growing up in the church brought many glimpses of stocking tops and garter straps,for sure. I'm sure thats where my fetish for seeng women in them probably started. Eventually I started dating one of them and the ritual of her dressing for church was such a major turn on. She would always want me to make sure her seams were straight and garters evenly clasped. Sitting on the chair while she teetered in her spiked heels, during that time I was "adjusting" her always brought some playful feel ups of her prettiest sexiest pantys,and the soft flesh just above her stocking tops always made us last minute parishioners....lol. By the end of the service she always made sure that a slight glimpse of her stocking tops would always show. I would always have to playfully "reprimand" her,when we got back home,which always led to some very nasty dirty talk and the best cocksucking I ever recieved ! So many stories and experiences from that sexy little thang....!
 
Hmmm, I just have to say that the human condition is a wonderful thing at times, especially when it comes to sexual things we feel. Let me explain.

Both from personal experience as well as knowing other church-going people, so many, despite believing they should wait until marriage to have sex will still engage it in anyway. (How could you not?! ;) )

When I see people dating, especially the younger crowd (first serious relationship), I so imagine whether or not they are 'doing it'.

In my experience, I have dated a few 'Christians' in my day and have to say that despite being reserved in public, were some of the freakiest women in the bedroom!

Not proud of this fact, but after divorcing my first wife, I ended up in a long adulterous affair with a married woman who was a Christian. Yes, it is very common for church-going people to have affairs. Again, the human condition. We were built for sex and besides, it isn't always easy to control who you fall in love (or lust) with. :)
 
Also, I might add, in my wife's church, there are quite a few bi women that go there. We know, because we are personal friends of theirs and know some of the things that go on. Also, quite a few skinny dip in both the pool and hot tub! ;)
 
Having worked places where sexual discussion was pretty open, I can say being religious has very little to do with people's sex lives in a lot of cases. There's plenty of LGBT people, group sex, sex toys, and kinks. The people that actually loudly defend all the bigotry would have some other excuse if it weren't for religion. ;)
 
When I get dragged to church, I don't put on particularly interesting underwear under that long skirt and turtle neck sweater, and I'm not usually awake enough to think dirty thoughts. There have been times in the past, though, when the fact that I dress like a nun came in pretty handy for covering up bite marks and the like. Hopefully it will again, one of these days.
 
Have to say

- despite a current personal lapse in church-going status. One thing really has very little to do with the other. Yes I write erotica - yes, the SO and I share some very pleasant kinks although not in a legally binding relationship - that has nothing to do with our personal faith and belief (and a shared joke that one of these days the church roof may just fall in on one or the other of us). If there is any truth or validity to our shared belief that God made us the way we are, fully capable of feeling and acknowledging pleasure and love - and brought us into relationship together (despite the obstacles) - then who am I personally to deny the 'gifts' I've been given..........:devil::rose:
 
Yes,yes.....growing up in the church brought many glimpses of stocking tops and garter straps,for sure. I'm sure thats where my fetish for seeng women in them probably started. Eventually I started dating one of them and the ritual of her dressing for church was such a major turn on. She would always want me to make sure her seams were straight and garters evenly clasped. Sitting on the chair while she teetered in her spiked heels, during that time I was "adjusting" her always brought some playful feel ups of her prettiest sexiest pantys,and the soft flesh just above her stocking tops always made us last minute parishioners....lol. By the end of the service she always made sure that a slight glimpse of her stocking tops would always show. I would always have to playfully "reprimand" her,when we got back home,which always led to some very nasty dirty talk and the best cocksucking I ever recieved ! So many stories and experiences from that sexy little thang....!
fuck yeah!
 
Wherever I see sexy women I fantasize about them, doesn't seem to matter where.. So yes, when I get dragged into church occasionally I fantasize just the same.. I'll drift off thinking about bending that church Mom in the front row over the pew and lifting her skirt from behind to expose that beautiful ass and nice firm long legs.. pull down those nylons and feel her wet pussy from behind.. then I wake up and the sermon is over :D
 
I'll drift off thinking about bending that church Mom in the front row over the pew and lifting her skirt from behind to expose that beautiful ass and nice firm long legs.. pull down those nylons and feel her wet pussy from behind.. :D

And I am sure she will love every minute of it! :devil:
 
Church Moms

Growing up in the 60's,gave me plenty of angle shots of thin stretch material skirts,all the rage back then,pulled taut over their pantylines and garter straps,when leaning over to put their gloved finger accross their lips in the sign of silence to the kids when they'd become a bit noisy during service. Everytime I'd watch the material stretch accross their widening asses, I'd imagine what I'd see when I lifted their skirt hem and imagined my tongue up and down the deep cleft of their pantied cunts. Of course I always thought watching them trying to hang onto their pillbox hat and small beaded vail while,with their dainty gloved hand,while I buried my cum dripping cock into their hot slits,would be quite a lovely sight. I guess thats why I had to keep a handkercief discreetly placed over my cock so my precum wouldnt soak through my shorts and pants during service. Maybe why I only grasped part of of what the heck they were talkin' about......lol. Always looked forward to Easter,for sure !!...heh hehe hehe
 
Sticking with the subject.....

I thought these posts were about the women in church,and not the underage daliances in the basement ?? Good way to bring a quick end to an otherwise possibly fun and erotic topic.....
 
All you naughty people here talking about sin in the house of the lord....perhaps you've all been corrupted by...oh I dunno....

SATAN!!!

church_lady.jpg



If you grew up watching SNL in the 80's this should be hysterical. If you're younger than that this post probably seems serious. Fear not...this post is the furthest thing from serious and I highly encourage any perverted thought towards all the so called good boys and girls in church. How the hell else are you supposed to sit through an hour of hearing how you're a horrible sinner? And if you're going to be accused of sinning...you may as well earn it!
 
I love to sit in church and watch all the women in heels and nylons. Nylons are fadding away, but you can still see alot of them in church. Nothing sexier than a beautiful foot encased in nylons. Better yet watching the women dangle their heels while sitting there.

But I do like a barefoot woman in high heels dangling off her toes, exposing her naughty soles and arches, causing boners to throb and pre- um to ooze. Nylons are good too, but the silky sheer ones are the best!

Women take note:

You can cock tease men mercilessly by dangling your high heels off your toes and/or slipping off your shoes to expose all or part of your sexy feet and soles.
 
Back
Top