How To Seduce A Lit-Woman

I don't give a hoot about age, looks or intelligence (though I don't want a muppet), but if you're polite and respectful, you'll go far.

Every woman here is different!

I don't give a hoot about age, looks or intelligence (though I don't want a muppet), but if you're polite and respectful, you'll go far.

Perfect example. :) Get to know your intended's individual tastes and preferences.

There's only one guaranteed way and that's sending them this picture of a handsome gorilla:

ZTPru8N.jpg

Are we going to have a sister thread, "How to seduce a Lit-Man?" Heavy emphasis on the MAN? ;)

Is posting too much personal stuff good or bad?
Granted Sharing is the most fun, but it good if they can do research?

Be confident! (Even if you're ugly. :D)

Seriously tho. It's not about what you look like, it's about whether you can meet her needs.

Agreed Honey!! Looks and age are not a deal breaker. If he can give me what I desire, confidence(not arrogance), if he can seduce me with just conversation, can make me laugh. I don't see us having a problem with everything else. If he treats me good, I'll treat him even better, now I just need to find him :p

Hey, Honey.....

Are you going to publish a summary of your research for talentless wordsmiths like me?
You could create a James monster that schmoozes with the very greatest of Lit Don Juans..... :D

Imma have to ask OxfordDon and get back to you on this one. :D

put up some rl info in your bio.
show just a tiny little bit of modesty in your choice of av.
talk to guys as well as gals on the thread.
post what makes you grin.

Back