Virginia Roll Call

Just got back from Chesapeake and blue skies were trying to peel out and temps were rising with the (shocking) appearance of that fiery orange ball in the sky.

Down across the border back into NC it's freaking raining again. Still. Whatever. Ugh. :rolleyes:

Just got back from Chesapeake and blue skies were trying to peel out and temps were rising with the (shocking) appearance of that fiery orange ball in the sky.

Down across the border back into NC it's freaking raining again. Still. Whatever. Ugh. :rolleyes:

You didn't stop by?!? :eek:

Hello again everyone...I am hopeful for the warm up that is being called for

So much for the weather reports and locations... anyone want to chat about anything else?

Here in Fairfax. Looks like Spring might be around the corner...I hope. I threw the damn snow shovel in the woods out of frustration.

Freezing cold here today in the 540 but glad the sun is out and hopefully staying out.....really sick of the snow cutting into my playtime :)

I wanted enough snow last night for a two hour delay this morning...but am glad it should be warming up

I'm just ready for all this snow to be gone. I love snow, but this back and forth is CRAP!

I agree...and snow after 70 really sucks

Yes it really does and then to go back to the sun shinning out today.... Just fingers crossed for no crazy weather over the weekend....well maybe Sunday night to prolong the Monday blues :)

Back