Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mlxfso0VsT1rfgy8fo1_500.jpg

Sharing these beautiful flowers with each of you

Thanks to you and INL.:):rose:

I'll be bumming rides, by the way...~giggles~ Hoping within a week I'll be mobile again. :D

How are YOU two girls?:rose:

"Bum away - I will if I can of course. MUCH better today. Talked to AT&T and turned in the work order on the 'junction post' - no mail in the mail box today but it was still standing proudly when I got home. Talked with my sweet man at length - made plans for later this month......WONDERFUL plans that DON'T include him working 10 to 14 hour days while we're together!:D"

"Bum away - I will if I can of course. MUCH better today. Talked to AT&T and turned in the work order on the 'junction post' - no mail in the mail box today but it was still standing proudly when I got home. Talked with my sweet man at length - made plans for later this month......WONDERFUL plans that DON'T include him working 10 to 14 hour days while we're together!:D"

Woohoo and happy hugs for SO time!! Those long days seem even longer when you should be spending time together, yet can't because of the craziness in the world, so I know how much you appreciate the shorter hours! And the mailbox! You should have gotten the S grocery ad today and other various junk mail, as I did.

Woohoo and happy hugs for SO time!! Those long days seem even longer when you should be spending time together, yet can't because of the craziness in the world, so I know how much you appreciate the shorter hours! And the mailbox! You should have gotten the S grocery ad today and other various junk mail, as I did.

"Yes, could be that the carrier didn't feel like driving up and down the hill today.... We have a rural carrier - not a regular postal employee - and the rural carriers' contracts give them all kinds of leeway about hazardous weather and road conditions.....LOL. OUR road is a hazardous condition all by itself on the BEST of days! Mail delivery tends to be sporadic.":rolleyes:

"Yes, could be that the carrier didn't feel like driving up and down the hill today.... We have a rural carrier - not a regular postal employee - and the rural carriers' contracts give them all kinds of leeway about hazardous weather and road conditions.....LOL. OUR road is a hazardous condition all by itself on the BEST of days! Mail delivery tends to be sporadic.":rolleyes:

I have never, ever received mail on a Tuesday. Saturdays are seldom.

OUR road is a monster!!!! The drivers don't make it any easier! ! One day I had been messaging Daddy (before he was my daddy) and I was using talk to text. I said ' This SUV needs to back off my ass before he gets a taste of it!' Naturally, it was translated to something along the lines of ' This TV is taking a bass'. Needless to say, I don't even talk to text at red lights anymore.. Lol Not to mention the wildlife! The skunk gangs have turf wars on my deck! ~icky~ I'll be happy to get home, no offense, dear sister. :)

I have never, ever received mail on a Tuesday. Saturdays are seldom.

OUR road is a monster!!!! The drivers don't make it any easier! ! One day I had been messaging Daddy (before he was my daddy) and I was using talk to text. I said ' This SUV needs to back off my ass before he gets a taste of it!' Naturally, it was translated to something along the lines of ' This TV is taking a bass'. Needless to say, I don't even talk to text at red lights anymore.. Lol Not to mention the wildlife! The skunk gangs have turf wars on my deck! ~icky~ I'll be happy to get home, no offense, dear sister. :)

"None taken sis! I'll be glad to be done with it myself - only it's raccoons - I used to think raccoons were cute and funny - now I just realize they are rats in mink coats!":D

Since I have become invisible

Or broached an apparently taboo subject I will delete the post and withdraw

Last edited:
Rob, I'm finished with this. Aside from asking pmann if I can borrow his crayons and paper, I don't know how we that have posted on this could possibly make our positions on this any clearer or easier to comprehend. I would be happy to forward you the conversation Milia and I had, with her permission of course, if that would help at all.

I hope everyone had an awesome day!!!! :). Bitter sweet here as I wait for the tow truck to haul off my ride to the crusher. Lots of memories with that ol' gal. ~sigh~ She has served me well. I made sure to get my 'Feel Your Boobies' bumper sticker off the back. :)

Cookie, I am sorry. I went too far with my comments. I know the “family” of people here are all kind and caring. I apologize to anyone I offended, especially you.

Cookie, I am sorry. I went too far with my comments. I know the “family” of people here are all kind and caring. I apologize to anyone I offended, especially you.

Thank you :) I don't like it when any of us are unsettled. I would like to offer mine as well, an apology. I did become a wee bit snarky during my initial frustrations, for lack of a better term.

I have learned a thing or two from this..experience. I'll pm the ones I have suspicions about, before posting my opinion in the open. There are some are confirmed 'trouble makers' . They've had their chance.. They create alts more often than they change their tampons. (Sorry for that visual.. I dozed off and had a Walking Dead dream..go figure). I handle those situations as they arise.

I really am a sweetheart..an amazing little girl, or so I've been told. :)

Please know I have no ill will towards you. I really did wish you had an awesome/amazing day!:)

Last edited:
I've been daddy to a very sexy older woman on here and it was actually a pretty erotic experience, I'd definitely do it again with the right woman. Proving to me that you don't have to be older to be daddy. Unconventional yes, but still very exciting.

Hello daddies and girls. I'm a little old for a daddy myself, but it's great fun to pretend.

Happy almost Friday to the sweetest little girls on Lit and the charming and awesome (it's a theme apparently) Daddies.

The "no snow" chant worked and whatever that crap was went southeast of us!
Some times the magic works and some times it doesn't.

Peaches. There are 522,144 mail carriers throughout the U.S. Seems one of them should be able to schlep their way over to you Monday through Saturday. They don't even have to get out of the truck!

A big hug to my sweet little girl. Your happiness is so important to me!

Good morning !!! I hope you all had a wonderful evening!

Hi Emily Jane...it's been awhile since you've stopped by. How are ya?:)

Teddy, welcome!!

Daddy, you and your data! ~shakes my head, ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back