Girl fucks boyfriend's bully

That's an interesting idea.... But ARE they going to fuck at the end?
Oh, they would fuck all right. Something like wimp is pushed by bully and falls down, then bully heads for him and girl goes to stand over him. WImp soon sees four legs around him and looking up he sees girl and bully arguing. He can see right inside girl's skirt too and is ashamed for looking. He sees bully roughly tear her panties off, and he can see her pussy up that skirt. Bully paws her between the legs, and with one hand loosens his belt and jeans. They slip down. Wimp now has the torn panties on his chest and those blue jeans half covering his head, as he watches bully start to enter the girl from behind, standing up. Soon bully's pumping her hard and she's gasping and moaning uncontrollably. Of course he pulls out right befor cumming, and it drips all over wimp's face down below.

Wimp feels so safe! Girl protected him yet again! There's some salty liquid oozing down his cheeks but he thinks everything turned out okay. After all, bully didn't beat him up like he was trying to.

Has anyone written this story?

I'm not sure, but I'm tempted to.

I'm afraid I'm not the greatest writer and just getting started with writing erotica, but I'd love to get as much practice as I can. If you're okay with me trying - I'll give it my best. So many ideas and options to work with!

EDIT: On that note, am I allowed to use ideas that were posted as replies here? Not sure if that's free for anyone to use or what..

EDIT2: And if I do write it, give me names for the girl, boyfriend and bully :)

Last edited:
Of course bully could finally get around to fucking her and them premature ejact, and he's shamed and his secret problem is known. Girl comforts him. Wimp goes on over to fuck her since he doesn't have that problem. Girl is in bully's arms getting fucked from behind, kissing him. Then wimp pulls out and shoots over both their faces, says to bully "i promise not to tell".

Of course bully could finally get around to fucking her and them premature ejact, and he's shamed and his secret problem is known. Girl comforts him. Wimp goes on over to fuck her since he doesn't have that problem. Girl is in bully's arms getting fucked from behind, kissing him. Then wimp pulls out and shoots over both their faces, says to bully "i promise not to tell".

Hmmm....... I'm not sure I like that ending. I want the bully to dominate her and finish off like that. It's hot if it is revealed at the end that the girlfriend wanted the bully to fuck her since she first lay her eyes on him.

I'm not sure, but I'm tempted to.

I'm afraid I'm not the greatest writer and just getting started with writing erotica, but I'd love to get as much practice as I can. If you're okay with me trying - I'll give it my best. So many ideas and options to work with!

EDIT: On that note, am I allowed to use ideas that were posted as replies here? Not sure if that's free for anyone to use or what..

EDIT2: And if I do write it, give me names for the girl, boyfriend and bully :)

Go ahead and use the ideas! That's what this discussion board is for.
Can you make it so the girlfriend wants to fuck the bully since she first sees him picking on her boyfriend? At one point she can't fight her temptations and decides to fuck with the bully like wild animals all night and has the best sex she's ever experienced.
Hmm lets see names... can the bully be Alan, the girl be Michelle, and the boyfriend be Paul?

The boyfriend could be virgin while the stud is a seasoned fucker. Girlfriend puts bf in chastity and allows bull to shoot as much cum in her as he wants while her virgin bf frustated , watches !

i have been trying to get an rp running her on lit about this but sadly cant find any female players :(

The boyfriend could be virgin while the stud is a seasoned fucker. Girlfriend puts bf in chastity and allows bull to shoot as much cum in her as he wants while her virgin bf frustated , watches !

i have been trying to get an rp running her on lit about this but sadly cant find any female players :(

That sounds wonderful. But I want the girl to reject the bully initially. Maybe his first couple attempts. But later when she witnesses the bully picking on her bf, she experiences an uncontrollable urge to fuck the bully. The finale of the story should be an epic all-night fuck between the bully and the girl everywhere in the high school while the bf watches in despair. But I want the lead up and the sexual tension between the girl and the bully to be intense.

One day the bully and the girl are walking to school, but this time is different. They've been harassed a number of times by the bully. He's felt up the girl. When she protested he'd hit the boy once or twice, then he'd feel her up more. Once he stuck his thumb in the boy's mouth, then shoved it in the girl's ass and twisted it around - all the while looking at boy in the eyes and laughing. But this day was different, because girl's big sister was walking with them. She was back for a visit, and lived in the big city. They knew she'd had a number of boyfriends, she'd shown them pictures. Big sister is fully developed, with tits that sort of fall out the sides of any bra she tries to put them in. Her walk is pure sex. She doesn't try to flaunt it, it's just impossible for her not to set guys drooling. She's hot.

Bully sees them approaching, and he's taken in by the new girl. But he doesn't know what he's getting into, she looks at him like he's a punk child playing punk games. By the time Big Sis is done with him....

Last edited:
One day the bully and the girl are walking to school, but this time is different. They've been harassed a number of times by the bully. He's felt up the girl. When she protested he'd hit the boy once or twice, then he'd feel her up more. Once he stuck his thumb in the boy's mouth, then shoved it in the girl's ass and twisted it around - all the while looking at boy in the eyes and laughing. But this day was different, because girl's big sister was walking with them. She was back for a visit, and lived in the big city. They knew she'd had a number of boyfriends, she'd shown them pictures. Big sister is fully developed, with tits that sort of fall out the sides of any bra she tries to put them in. Her walk is pure sex. She doesn't try to flaunt it, it's just impossible for her not to set guys drooling. She's hot.

Bully sees them approaching, and he's taken in by the new girl. But he doesn't know what he's getting into, she looks at him like he's a punk child playing punk games. By the time Big Sis is done with him....

Big SIS.... I want the big sis to be cheating on her bf/spouse and fucking the bully though.
I want to make unfaithfulness a big part of this story. Or how about the bully fucks the wimp's mother as well? Her husband can be a wimp as well.

For the writers interested in writing this story: anybody with progress?

Big SIS.... I want the big sis to be cheating on her bf/spouse and fucking the bully though. ...

Big Sis has been devoted to her bf and wants to marry him. But she knows that teaching the bully a lesson isn't really sex and so it's not really cheating. And it's okay because it keeps her little sister from being abused. Once she rationalizes it, she starts to get excited....

Big Sis has been devoted to her bf and wants to marry him. But she knows that teaching the bully a lesson isn't really sex and so it's not really cheating. And it's okay because it keeps her little sister from being abused. Once she rationalizes it, she starts to get excited....

I think it's hot, though, if the sister then gets fucked hard by the bully and is taken control by him. And admits that she's cheating on he bf and gets more excited. And realizes she's just a whore hungry for good fucks like what the bully can give her

What if the bully was an old man? Like the boyfriends grandfather or the mean old man next door. She is disgusted by this old man and his behavoir. Yet his dominance is arousing despite that. Maybe later she even finds he has a big cock and the next time he harasses her she can't resist. He sees his opportunity and takes her for himself as well.

Could also go the other way. The boyfriend treats his grandfather like dirt. She feels bad for this frail old man and the way he gets treated. She goes to visit him alone and ends up noticing his huge cock. She can't help staring and the old man notices. He decides to make a move and they end up sleeping together. She continues justifying that she is making up for her boyfriends treatment.

Last edited:
Did anyone write or offer this suggestion yet?

Same thing that she but she's in oblivious of the growing addiction to cock attached to the bully and the hot incredible sex he gives her? Soon she's showing signs of addiction: questioning, defensiveness, blaming, secrets & lies, time & effort, guilt & shame and isolation.

Did anyone write or offer this suggestion yet?

Same thing that she but she's in oblivious of the growing addiction to cock attached to the bully and the hot incredible sex he gives her? Soon she's showing signs of addiction: questioning, defensiveness, blaming, secrets & lies, time & effort, guilt & shame and isolation.

Maybe she's riding bully cowgirl style, with his cock in her ass, looking at boyfriend. And she starts to wonder if she's addicted, just as powerful waves of orgasm pass over her.

Or how about the bully fucks the wimp's mother as well? Her husband can be a wimp as well.

This, but just to keep things simple and focused on the important characters, take the husband out of the picture somehow (divorce, death, mom never married him, something like that).

This, but just to keep things simple and focused on the important characters, take the husband out of the picture somehow (divorce, death, mom never married him, something like that).

I personally think having an unusual situation like divorced, deceased, or single-mom puts the focus out of the important stuff. I'd say just make it so she has a wimpy hubby and keep it consistent.

I rather spin this around. She' s the bullys gf. She is into fitness and she held train the nerd.
Nothing happens until they run into each other years later.

Okay, the bully fucks the boy's mother when she accosts him. Then she tells hubby, who goes out after bully. Bully fucks hubby, to his shame and disgrace- girl and mom watching.

There's something about this general plot that combines the best of tragedy and comedy. Something that makes you think "It's horrible, mean and despicable! How come I'm laughing so hard?"

Last edited:
I personally think having an unusual situation like divorced, deceased, or single-mom puts the focus out of the important stuff. I'd say just make it so she has a wimpy hubby and keep it consistent.

I'd just like to say that the idea of the bully upping the ante by fucking the whimp's mom as well is an excellent idea and should certainly be incorporated.

guess I just cant mentally visualize this.

here is a spin, what if there is a CEO male or female and the rival comes in and seduces the CEO or the wife?

now this rival, is a married couple that swings. so they do not care about being "exposed" or maybe its a blackmail thing for money?

Back