Forced to share a hotel room: Mom and Son on Italian holiday

G

Guest

Guest
OOC
Thread for lisa and myself

IC
Rome ! Romantic city - maybe the most romantic in the world.

For couples that is, but not for a mother and son. Geraldine and Harry Calderwood had expected seperate rooms for this summer holiday but somebody with less ability to speak Italian than they thought had fouled up the hotel booking and they arrived at the HOTEL LUCIANO to find there was only one room - and only one bed.

The holiday season was at its height so the chances of finding anywhere else were slim.

They sat in the hotel bar pondering their problem......
 
That was me btw, lisa !

And mom's name is BETH not Geraldine.....
 
Last edited:
"So, Beth" (the only adult side of his relationship with her was that he used her first name - in every other way, he was her little boy)
"......what are we going to do about there only being one bed ?"
 
Last edited:
There was a limited range of answers but even so, the solution he had in mind was probably not quite the same as that which Beth would suggest.
 
Beth nibbled the end of the pencil which she had been using to write postcards as she thought of an answer.....
 
bump

OOC
sweetprincess is taking role of mom in this one

<s>
Wey Hey
<x>
 
ooc:Do I continue the nibbling the pencil part?Oh well...I'll do it anyway.


"Well, Harry," Beth continued as she got up to look at the bed. "it seems to be a Queen size, we could possibly fit together. After all, you're my son, not anything more, nothing less. It shouldn't matter. Unless you're uncomfortable, then I could sleep on the couch in the 'living room'." Beth had bought a penthouse suite, complete with a bar for her own use.
 
"Erm" hesitated Harry "What would you wear if we shared a bed ?"

He liked the idea but did not want to seem too keen - she would certainly not have made that suggestion if she knew he had dreamed of humping her brains out for over a year !
 
Beth

Although it was a strange question, she could understand what his concern might be, she often wore extremely sheer oufits to sleep in. "Well, I was thinking of wearing one of my regular nightgowns but I could wear just a pair of terry shorts and a tanktop, whichever you want. It doesn't matter to me, sweetie.
 
"Will you feel awkward getting changed in front of me, mom ? It's a long holiday and it would be impossible for us to walk around on egg shells for two weeks trying to be invisible to each other."

He paused

"Tank top sounds okay - but the shorts sound uncomfortable for you...."
 
"Well, I'll just wear one of my nightgowns, it almost completely covers everything." Beth winked at her son, "Just kidding, it covers everything. And no, I don't mind changing in front of you, seeing as how you are my son and we are related by blood, therefore we have no secrets to uncover from each other."
 
"Just that I have never seen you naked and you always close your door back home when you get changed - I thought it might bother you."


He was getting excited as he thought to himself that he might get to see the parts of her body which he had only dreamed about until now.
 
In his mind he had the image of six months ago when he saw her just before she went to bed - and how hot she looked - the nearest to naked that she had ever been in his presence....
 
"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable, that's all. I won't mind a bit, after all, I used to be a female escort, when I was about 21-22. It was how I made my money."
 
"Then how come you always shut the door at home when you are getting dressed ?" asked her son, putting her on the spot a bit.
 
"Well, it became a habit. When I lived with your father he always had family coming over so I had to close the door. I would have left the door open anyway, had your father not made me close it. I was just that way, leaving everything out in the open."
 
"Well, I'll try not to stare too much !"

Harry giggled wanting to make light of a situation which - if he was going to get anything close to what he was hoping for - he would have to take slowly.

"And as for when we are in bed, a nightie sounds fine"
 
Beth laughed, "If you stare I'll have to give you a lap dance." Another attempt at making light of the situation. Her son was obviously becoming uncomfortable.
 
"A nice cuddle every night will do just fine, Beth" smiled her son

What an understatement the word "cuddle" was. If she knew she would not be proposing to share the bed.....

As Harry saw it even an accidental brush against her tits would be beautiful - but would he possib;y be ;ucky enough to sneak in something more than that ?
 
"A cuddle, huh? I thought you were too old for them...someone might get the wrong idea."

Beth smiled and winked at her son.
 
"Well maybe but I feel like being a kid again. Anyway we are out here where no one knows us - people might even think we are a couple and that I am your toyboy."

He laughed. Deliberately - so that she would not be able to get angry at the increasing hints he was trying to drop
 
sorry for not posting lately

Beth became slightly suspicious. "Boytoy, eh?" Beth couldn't think of anything to say to her son. She had been 'molested' as a child but enjoyed, and it had only helped to bring her sexuality out into the open. "Do you want to be my 'boytoy'?" She asked with a hint of flirtatiousness to her voice.
 
She probably only meant having meals out together and maybe - if he was very lucky - an occasional stolen kiss. She was not sharing his thoughts and dreams of him making love to her through the night

"Could be fun, Beth - could be fun - so can we hold hands when we walk around the Roman streets - and can I put my arm round you ?"

He felt safer discussing this than what he wanted to do in bed.
 
He knew that if he strolled along the romantic streets, avenues and byways of Rome with her next to him, he would be the envy of every hot-blooded male in the Italian capital city. At least if they looked like a couple, it would prevent her getting off with any other man during their holiday.

Even if he didnt succeed in bedding her himself, he was starting to feel possessive about her.
 
"Ah, what the hell, sure. Tell me exactly what you want to do, and we'll do it. Plus, you're tall enough that you could look like a boyfriend, not a son." Beth realized what she just said and then muttered, "Shit, I hope I don't get caught up in the moment." Beth cleared her throat and smiled.
 
Back
Top