Moms are dared to suck any son who has a big cock

HUNG SON

Experienced
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Posts
46
How about this? A group of single moms meet occasionally to discuss problems, shopping, sex, etc.

They are all bored sexually and by coincidence all have teenage sons. One of them suggests they get their sons to attend the next meeting. Then they each measure their own sons cock in front of the other women.

They decide on a number of inches required to get a blowjob from mom. They put this number at 8 inches so they most likely won't have to go through with blowing their own sons but in case they do it is a nice sized cock!

You might think a son wouldn't want his mom to suck his cock but who are you kidding.
 
MightyZor....this is Lit. Anything is possibly!

Seeing most women do get around for discussions like that; maybe it was just a joke. But one woman (not the brightest blub) took it serious and brought her son...
The rest of the women don't think anything horrible about it because, hell it's not THEIR sons.
If the boy is soft spoken or sexually deprived enough maybe he starts to enjoy the humilation of being used as a toy for the group of mothers. Maybe likes the guilt of having his own mother play with him.
 
To easy, add some complications....

Drunk mothers make a comment about one of the sons out of ear shot of the mother....the ladies giggle, they begin to talk dirty. When one of the ladies protest, they say they were just kidding.

The offended mother has been fighter her desires for her son.

The ladies continue to joke about what they would do with a studs like the sons.....

Say they are at one of the ladies home having a pool party. The boys are all friends and are playing in the water.


The boys are having the same type of joking conversation about the mothers.
 
how about mother daughter and boys gf all discussing sex at a girls day out at a spa or sumthin and gf accidentally brings up bf (son/bro) and mother and daughter get curious want to try him out
 
petersnjohn said:
i like that...lol

Boys talking about each others mothers is easy to grab hold to. They jokingly try to get under each other's skin.

The mothers are drinking pool-side talking in general about having a young stud. Some of the mothers are not that defensive about their sons, laughing along with the ladies jokes and proud of their handsome sons.

One of the boys decide to tease one of the other boys by luring his mother into the water. The other boys join in. Some of the other mothers decide to get in the water also.

Play begins. A little slip and tickle.

Soon all the mothers are in the water splashing around with the boys.

The boys are taking the opportunity touch and squeeze on each other's mothers as the mother's get hornier and hornier.
 
all the horny moms
do invite all the sons
and it turns out to be just
a coffee klatsch with lotsa
laughs ....BUT ...ONE bad bad
mommy ..spies one boy and is
very very interested ....
now how does she hook up
with this young endymion ?

perhaps have her son get
friendlier with him?

her son would get suspicious ..¿

accidentally bump into him @ the
mall ?

anyhow she does
and the fun begins !

hope he's well endowed !;-)

( i'd read it )
 
Moms dared to suck off son

After reading this post, it got my writers mojo going and I'd like to try and incorporate some of these suggestions into a story of my own. I especially like the sound of one mother taking the whole coffee talk discussion too far with another son or the son's going after one mom.
 
Re: Moms dared to suck off son

J.Q. Hack said:
After reading this post, it got my writers mojo going and I'd like to try and incorporate some of these suggestions into a story of my own. I especially like the sound of one mother taking the whole coffee talk discussion too far with another son or the son's going after one mom.




oh do make the boy YOUNG lookin
i know he's 18 in literotica land

lol


BUT we can all have a naughty dream


and heaven forfend
DON'T make the 'mom'
be 42 BUT look 27 and have the body of a sex goddess

a dose of reality isn't all that unpalatable is it?



it's ok tho if our young hero has the bod of a sex god lol


perforce a cock 2 die 4 !!!
goes almost w/o saying lol
 
Hear ye, Hear ye!

I'm with jane on this. I don't have an ounce of writing talent but I'm an eager reader. This sounds like a story I could like. :cool:
 
Since people love that "who do you wanna fuck" thread, let's check out some other hungson classics.
 
Back
Top