What is the most deliciously degrading thing anyone has ever said to you?

Ruby_Atom

Experienced
Joined
May 30, 2013
Posts
55
Or something you've said to someone?

I'll start with the sharing!

"You're just an ass-licker. That's all you're good for."

Said while pushing my head down between his legs.

I am a hygiene freak, so this was kind of a hard thing for me, but in the end, it pushed all the right buttons and now I shamefully like doing it :devil:
 
Dogs lap water out of the toilet better than you lick pussy.

Nice!

For me, words like slut and whore alone do nothing. Gotta get creative.

One I read in an erotic fan fiction:

"You don't deserve to warm my bed, let alone touch my cock. Now get on the floor and beg for what you don't deserve."
 
This is an exchange between two characters from "Tales of the Circle" A few good digs I think

“I do,” she told him. “It’s down to the good old give a little to get a little.” She smiled at him. “Normally I don’t play that game, but tell you what, Alex, for you I’ll make an exception.”

“I knew you would,” he replied, the smile turning into a smug smirk.

Kicking her other shoe off, Allison placed both of her bare feet onto the coffee table.

“So I’ll tell you what, how about I sit back on your nice comfy couch, and you come over here.” She indicated the floor in front of her. “And I’ll let you start at my feet.”

“Start at your feet?”

“Yes, and if you’re a good boy and do a good job on my toes, maybe I’ll let you work your way up to my pussy.”

“I don’t think so, Allison,”

He had spoken softly, but something in his tone caused her to narrow her eyes. Looking into his deep blue eyes, she saw they had hardened and the smile was gone from his face.

“Seeing I’m the one with something you want, I think you’ll come over here.” He made a show of pointing at the floor as she had done. “Get on your knees, and if you do a good job sucking, I may be nice enough to allow you to swallow it.”

His eyes were still locked onto hers and his resonant voice had a hypnotic quality to it. Allison forced herself not to look away as she replied. “Apparently I have something you want as well, and you want it bad enough to have called me.” She smiled. “You sought me out, Alex, remember that. Now stop posing like you do for those young escorts you pay and come on over here.” Opening her legs, she hiked her skirt part way up. “I’ll even let you look at my pussy while you suck my toes for a little inspiration.”

“Keep talking like that, Allison, and I’ll be fucking your mouth rather than you sucking on it, and instead of letting you swallow it, I’ll be watching you lick my cum off this table.”

Allison was taken aback. That was a lot harsher than anything she’d heard before. With a start, she realized they were alone and Warner was a large powerful man. Taking a deep breath, she told herself this was the same game she played, just a rougher version of it. Allison had never let a man control her and was not about to start now.

“That’s crude, Alex,” she said quietly. “I expected you to be classier that that.” She gave him a nasty smirk of her own. “Or are you just mad because I’m not fawning all over you like those inexperienced little girls who think you’re a man because you have money?” She laughed. “You’ll get more from me with honey, so why don’t you try again, with some manners this time.”

“And I, my dear, am not one of those little boys that you play with, boys who barely know where their dicks are and fawn all over you because you know how to use your mouth better than their little girlfriends.”

Young boys? How did he….?

“And as for my manners?” Alex continued, “You’re right I’m usually not crude, but then again I’m used to dealing with women with class, not slutty little career climbing whores, who’ll drop to their knees for a chance to land a decent client. You’re not worth more than crude tactics, Allison. Pigs never are.”

That got under her skin and, forcing her voice to remain calm she whispered, “I’m not a career….”

“Oh spare me!” He waved his hand disgustedly. “Of course you are! Why do you think I brought you here? Because your work’s any good? You’re mediocre at best, Allison. An average talent with an above average set of tits, and a pair of blow job lips.”

Shaking her head Allison began, “I think that….”

“Don’t think, it’s not your strong suit. No, what you do best is what you’re about to do.” He gave her a nasty smirk. “And that is stand up, take your clothes off and come over here and suck my cock. You’ve put up your token fight, now just get on your knees and show me how you got that nice little office of yours.”

While he continued to speak in that same soft yet intense tone, his electric blue eyes held hers fast, refusing to let her look away. Allison was aware that she was beginning to sweat and felt her breathing picking up.

“Besides, Allison, you know you’ll enjoy it. After all when was the last time you got to fuck a guy who was decent looking? Of course I’ll only fuck you if you give a decent blow job and thank me for letting you. Any more of that attitude and I’ll just make you suck it twice, and again lick every drop from the ….” He smiled. “No not the table, since you’re obsessed with feet perhaps you can lick my cum off of my feet, after you drool it out of your mouth.”

To her surprise, Allison realized that she was getting wet. She imagined being naked and on her knees, sucking Warner’s cock while he grabbed her hair and shoved her face into his lap. She imagined him exploding into her mouth and letting it spill out, down her chin and tits.

“And if you clean up every drop, then I’ll be a nice guy and let you play with yourself in front of me and get off.” He laughed. “God knows I wouldn’t want to touch what half the city of New York has.” He must have noticed her wavering as he smiled and began in an even softer tone, “Oh you like that, you little pig? You’re getting turned on aren’t you? Like the idea of lapping up cum like a dog? Tell you what, Allison, I’ll give you a chance. Crawl over here like a good girl and say you’re sorry and I’ll even bend you over and fuck you, give you a real cock in that used pussy of yours.”

Allison swallowed hard, her mind now filled with the image of Warner bending her over and fucking the shit out of her, his powerful hands digging in to her hips as he drove himself in and out of her. He would be rough with her, pulling her hair and spanking her, she would still be tasting his cum in her mouth and…. no. She wouldn’t give in.

Moving quickly, Allison reached down and, pulling her thong to the side, exposed her pussy. Raising her right leg, she straightened it out across the table so her toes were inches from his face.

Keeping her eyes on his she began speaking softly, “Nice try, Alex, but I’m not one of your little toys. I’m a career climbing whore am I? Well I have news for you, Warner; you’re the one who wants this career climbing whore. I’m a pig? What are you for wanting me? I’ll tell you what you are.” She gave him a smirk as nasty as his. “You’re nothing but a spoiled little brat who throws a fit when he gets told no, a poser who has to pay his girls to moan for him.”

For the first time, Alex’s smug smile faded and he blinked at her. “Enough!” he snapped. “I….”

“Will sit there and stare at that pussy you want so bad, that’s what you’ll do. The pussy you couldn’t score at that dinner, the pussy you sought out and are trying to bribe with a contract. That’s right, Alex, take a good long look at that nice pink pussy, the one you want to lick, the one you would love to fuck.”

“Allison, this….”

He stopped as she pushed her foot into his face. She stifled a groan as she felt her toes graze his lips and kept speaking, “You think you’re calling the shots, Alex? I don’t think so. I’m a woman, not a store bought slut that gets paid extra to stroke your ego along with your flaccid cock. You sit there with that arrogant smirk on your face? Well hate to tell you poser, but underneath your suits and behind that money, you’re nothing but a grabby little boy who hates to be told “no”.”

That hit home, his eyes widened and his face turned red.

“I am not a boy and….”

“But that’s okay, Alex, you know why?” She smiled. “Because I feel bad for you I’m willing to let you start over. So be a good boy and if you suck on my pretty little toes, I’ll let you jerk off on my pussy while I get myself off. Because God knows a sorry excuse of a silver spooned Romeo could never fuck a woman the way she needs it.” She shoved her foot at him again and hissed. “Now be good little puppy and open your mouth, because this is your last chance.”
 
Thanks for that excerpt lovecraft68. I found it very enjoyable! ;)

I'm quite useless at remembering the exact wording of what people say so I can't remember the most deliciously degrading thing but there was an exchange a few days that I've already revisited a number of times in fantasy.

Me: Please, please, pleeeeease touch me! I'm really, reaaaally need it now... I'll touch myself if you don't....
Him: You can see I'm busy. You are far less important than what I'm doing now - way down the list. I'll use you when I feel like it, understand? And your cunt is my property, don't you dare touch it without my permission. Now turn over.

For the next 15 minutes he used my back as a stand for his iPhone. He didn't even touch me after, but I did get to touch myself while he taunted me. :D
 
Well, here goes, mine is: "How does your own blood and shit taste on my cock? You filthy piece of shit?". Not there's ever much of either on him, but him ridiculing me as I clean him after he has pulled out of my bottom is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!! :heart:
 
"you're such a fucking dirty pig that I have to wear a condom to fuck you"

that's one way to make condoms slightly sexier.

Or

"You don't deserve my cock inside you, I think I'll just fuck you with this knife instead"

*disclaimer, since I'm new, obviously he would never stick a knife into any of my orfices for real, it was still terrifyingly hot in the moment*
 
You ladies rock. I need to brush up on my degrading comments game and this thread could help me.
 
"I'd love to fuck you tonight but you've been such a dirty little tease I'd rather watch 'Them' pass you around instead."

Said in a monogamous relationship at a party and came out of nowhere. I had to smoke a cigarette after hearing that one.
 
Oh My..... I'm going to have to find that book ASAP.
Nice thread!
 
Nice!

For me, words like slut and whore alone do nothing. Gotta get creative.

One I read in an erotic fan fiction:

"You don't deserve to warm my bed, let alone touch my cock. Now get on the floor and beg for what you don't deserve."

Ohhh...that is a good one. :D

This is an exchange between two characters from "Tales of the Circle" A few good digs I think

THAT was good. The back and forth insults were very erotic. Nice one.

I was once dolled up for seeing my bf, and when he arrived, he said: "Why waste your time putting on all that makeup? Its all going to run when I cum on your face."

Just always struck me as delightfully degrading

Absolutely.


I will have to think on this a bit, reach back into my think tank to find mine...
 
I got my girl one of those ejaculating dildos for use during our strap-on play; after I'd spent a while setting everything up, she suddenly sat down and said,

"So. Why should I waste all THIS on YOU?"

I had to spend the whole night proving my worth. Good times.:D
 
This was one of the best sessions I had in a while. The pig had sent me a stupid picture and I was evaluating it and this gem just popped out of my fingers as I typed.

Well talking of stupid boot fucking worthless pigs it pains me from laughing so hard that you are afraid of girls. Most girls jut want to have someone to be nice and sweet to them. you are so fucking stupid and worthless that you come to me like a rabid dog wanting to hump my booted leg to get your rocks off. Any man with sense and a dick bigger than yours would find a nice girl and fuck her till she couldn't walk right for a week. However you are so stupid pitiful and worthless pig that you come to me to treat you like a cheap hooker. Sad how very sad indeed. you actually confirm my theory that most men are worthless lazy brain dead pigs that cant squirt off their dick without being treated like a total loser.
 
From Master: "Your mouth was made for cocksucking."

I hope never to lose his regard in that way. :cattail:
 
Not really what he says but what he demands sometimes. Tonight he is making me wear one of his T-shirts to bed. I love to dress up for him, having to wear one of his manly (shapeless and boring) T-shirts to bed is kind of meh and he knows I will feel stupid in it. If he is feeling really evil, he will ask me to 'play' with it on too.
 
Not really what he says but what he demands sometimes. Tonight he is making me wear one of his T-shirts to bed. I love to dress up for him, having to wear one of his manly (shapeless and boring) T-shirts to bed is kind of meh and he knows I will feel stupid in it. If he is feeling really evil, he will ask me to 'play' with it on too.

Mister is the same way. He doesn't say humiliating things to me but instead makes me do things that I get really embarrassed about. Talking is his favorite. I can barely string three words together to form a sentence and he makes me ask for permission when we are intimate. >_< just asking makes me turn bright red and my sentences come out all broken and silly sounding.
 
I can't think of anything substantially remarkable I've said, but there was this one time I pushed my naked subbie out of our apartment door and onto the balcony at two in the morning and locked the door until she begged me properly to come back in. I also once made her beg me to fuck her in the ass loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Fun times.
 
Back
Top