Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this mornings I'm having a difficult time waking up. One of those mornings one just sits at the side of the bed... or at the table and just stares blankly free of all thought and action in a sort of suspended state of being.
 
Macdaddy23 said:
Great AV SylphOne
Mackdaddy23...should I even ask why you are lurking on y's thread? lmao....

ok I am out of this thread...and the hairy chest one too ( for now)
 
I went to church today.

on my own... to think about my wifes friend who is having brain surgery. It was by request of her... you know... one of those propetual adoration type things.

though I don't know her I went anyway. I lit a red candle for her and sat eyes closed leaning forward with my head against the back of the pew in front of me. I pretty much repeated her name over and over again and did my best to relax my body for the sake of hers.

it was peaceful.
I benefited from the experience as well.
 
I just want to go to sleep!
 

Attachments

  • please!.jpg
    please!.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 422
y=mx+b said:

I've ended up in a similar position a lot lately, frustrated out of my mind cause I'm so tired I'm about to pass out on my feet, but once I lay down, my mind races and I can't sleep.

It's hell.
 
Cleopatra said:
I've ended up in a similar position a lot lately, frustrated out of my mind cause I'm so tired I'm about to pass out on my feet, but once I lay down, my mind races and I can't sleep.

It's hell.

indeed it is.
 

Attachments

  • laying down.JPG
    laying down.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 563
  • quilt.jpg
    quilt.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,230
Cleopatra said:
My sheets always end up looking like the "quilt" picture.

actually... I end up losing the top sheet altogether by morning. I never know where it's going to end up or how it will even get there. Oddly enough... everything else will stay on the bed.
 
Cleopatra said:
What's the story behind that tat?

Im going to save the story for another time. Seems as though sleep decided to slap me across the face with little forewarning. Hopefully she'll stay with me through morning.
 
y=mx+b said:
Im going to save the story for another time. Seems as though sleep decided to slap me across the face with little forewarning. Hopefully she'll stay with me through morning.


Good luck, babe. :kiss:
 
Cleopatra said:
What's the story behind that tat?

The story behind that tattoo is as simple as me wanting another one. The overall symbolization of it is as vast as the imagination and I got it for this very reason. I wanted something that did not have one particular meaning... but rather multiple meanings... not only to myself... but to others as well.

in the pre-history of organized labor a rag-tag group of workers united under a similar set of beliefs they felt their employers should take heed to. It was the start of workers rights. This particularly group would practice strikes with no forewarning to their employers. Unpredictable and independent of any sense of solidarity this group of strikers became to be known as black cat strikers. And they adopted the image of the black cat ready to strike against a full moon background.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top