I am sick and tired of---

missgreekgeek

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Posts
4,676
Basically this can be anything for everyone.

But as of a few days ago...for me- I am most sick of hearing the scandal relating to the threesome a student had with two of his female educators.

Of course he's going to brag...He was 16-17 for fucks sakes. And they were the idiots that allowed the activity to occur in the first place.

As an educator, I'm not only appalled by their lack of professionalism but their lack of morale and just straight up common sense....
Which is one more reason I am ever so grateful I do not teach High School. Couldn't stand the mouths on those kids. But I do commend those who can.
I could probably go on for days/months about this ordeal. Really glad they lost their jobs over it too. Discretion comes far and few between apparently.



So my Lit Loves--- What are your latest peeves?
 
I'm sick and tired of jumping scared every time my phone rings.
 
I'm sick and tired of meeting people who talk about politics and religion so freely in mixed company. It's easy to connect and have a good time with people you've just met. But as a progressive in the south, nothing is more detrimental to a good time than talking about god or Obama over drinks.

Decorum, people...for fuck's sake...decorum!
 
Just tired of the news in general. I wish they reported more factually and not to spread fear and other things.
 
I am sick and tired of customers. Always.

As someone who has worked in a restaurant for a majority of her life- I concur. They're never right and when they are, you're just too tired to give a damn.
Hope your day gets better. :rose:
 
Just tired of the news in general. I wish they reported more factually and not to spread fear and other things.

Definitely- which is why I avoid watching it. Wish I could filter my news feed on Facebook too, and then I'd be all set. Just wish there was a way to filter any news related posts other people post that I don't wish or want to see- just bad negativity. :(
 
I am sick and tired of losing good friends from the Lit forum. :(
.

Me too! I try to respond to some as quick as possible and then spend a week or so talking to them to have them fall off the face of the Earth- go to look for them it's like they never existed.

Weirdest. Thing. Ever.
 
After 2 years of drought, I didn't think I would ever say it, but...

I am sick & (God Damned) tired of it raining every time it is almost dry enough to do something- make hay, harvest soybeans, push dirt, etc. I have not made any hay this year that didn't get rained on between mowing & baling. I have a crop in the field that get just about dry enough (like today) and BAM, it fucking rains tonite. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
I am sick and tired of people's driving skills. Please look where you're going because your lack of focus is going to cause unnecessary accidents.
 
I am sick and tired of uncertainty, and wondering, not a big fan of wondering either.
 
Back
Top