classic lingerie sales girl seduces customer theme

smallncute

Literotica Guru
I wrote the following on another thread...

lotsa possibilities.
Here's a few:

~ gal goes shopping to buy lingerie for her big V day date, discovers her bi side when the saleslady helps her with her bra...

This seems a very popular fantasy, but in the 20 years I have been buying underwear/lingerie for myself, I have never come close to being seduced or even seducing the sales girl.

Actually a toipc for another thread on these forums!!

Miranda

In my experience this is a very unlikely situation, though I am sure it might have happened once or twice, the percentage must be very low.

I am more likely to chat with a stranger at a coffee shop then seduce/be seduced at a lingerie stall.

But then I do have two fantasies for the local coffee house,

• to seduce the barista girl
  • the anonymous encounter

Any comments?

Any true experiences ?

Miranda

This was what I eluded to in a PM to you recently. About 2 years ago my wife went to the big city with 2 of her friends for a girls only weekend. They went to a department store and she was trying on new bras. She always considered herself a 34b but the sales girl tells her that no, she is a 34C. She brings in some new bras to try. After my wife puts one on, the girl reaches around her from behind grabbing the top of the cups and pulls then up and then tightens the straps. She says "See, this fits better, see how they are lifted" and then again reaches around, graps her boobs and shows her that the bra lifts her breasts w/o being uncomfortable. My wife told me it seemed awkward to have a stranger do that to her but at the same time it was exciting. She wasn't sure what to do or how to act as one of her friends was also in the changing room with her.

So though not quite a seduction, it is a starting point for a seduction story...

Yes, when I was younger I had a similar position...

At school I was a 32 A/B cup

But at university I was a 34 B (and then when I went on the pill more of a C esp close to my period)

Went to an upmarket store in London and the mid 30's assistant looked me and said I was a 34B No i replied a 32B...

She then asked me to turn around and repeated her statement..

Like your wife, she took me inside the changing room informed me of my errors and offered me a couple of 34B bras..

She was right..

But she was never close to seducing me, I respected her expert-ease, she didn't even have to measure me!!

Miranda

This was what I eluded to in a PM to you recently. About 2 years ago my wife went to the big city with 2 of her friends for a girls only weekend. They went to a department store and she was trying on new bras. She always considered herself a 34b but the sales girl tells her that no, she is a 34C. She brings in some new bras to try. After my wife puts one on, the girl reaches around her from behind grabbing the top of the cups and pulls then up and then tightens the straps. She says "See, this fits better, see how they are lifted" and then again reaches around, graps her boobs and shows her that the bra lifts her breasts w/o being uncomfortable. My wife told me it seemed awkward to have a stranger do that to her but at the same time it was exciting. She wasn't sure what to do or how to act as one of her friends was also in the changing room with her.

So though not quite a seduction, it is a starting point for a seduction story...

hi miranda. i work in retail and this has happened on different occasions. it is very intense. the desire to please the one you are with and not get fired...lol

hi miranda. i work in retail and this has happened on different occasions. it is very intense. the desire to please the one you are with and not get fired...lol

Care to expand..

I never said it doesn't happen, but rather I don't think it happens as often as men think (hope?0!

In fact when I used to frequent the bi-room, when i heard this fantasy, my mind always through caution, as most people who have this fantasy it seems are male...

Did you get my PM?

Care to expand..

I never said it doesn't happen, but rather I don't think it happens as often as men think (hope?0!

In fact when I used to frequent the bi-room, when i heard this fantasy, my mind always through caution, as most people who have this fantasy it seems are male...

Did you get my PM?

no i didnt receive it. i work in a dept store and recently got moved to lingerie. after i got used to the job, watching the sexxy ladioes come and go got my imagination going. i began to be very friendly with the ones that caught my eye. not to the point they could complain mind you. on one occasion a slightly younger lady asked for help with a fitting. as i helped her with her bra she became very nervous. i asked her if she was ok, and she didnt respond. i brushed her breast on purpose a nd a monan slipped from her mouth. i proceeded to touch her more and she melted in my arms. altho we only kisses, we did meet later and get even better acquainted.:kiss:

no i didnt receive it. i work in a dept store and recently got moved to lingerie. after i got used to the job, watching the sexxy ladioes come and go got my imagination going. i began to be very friendly with the ones that caught my eye. not to the point they could complain mind you. on one occasion a slightly younger lady asked for help with a fitting. as i helped her with her bra she became very nervous. i asked her if she was ok, and she didnt respond. i brushed her breast on purpose a nd a monan slipped from her mouth. i proceeded to touch her more and she melted in my arms. altho we only kisses, we did meet later and get even better acquainted.:kiss:

Thanks for sharing.... :)

i agree with smallncute. that can be a very interesting way to start a thread

That's very hot... and I'm straight. :)

Back